Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Assault

Please bring back weekly challenges

OP GuitarHeroAero

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I have completed 90/90 challenges on another device, and can't unlock the "Extra Credit" achievement. Please bring back weekly challenges to allow us to unlock this. Even something like putting a few simple challenges to automatically rotate every week would be great.
Yup, I'm in the same boat. Would really like to see weekly challenges come back.
Yeah, I have the same problem.
I just started the Windows Phone version, and noticed there are no weekly challenges, and the countdown is on 0.
From what I can find, your the only person to mention it. So did this happen recently?
I checked the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Windows 8 version, and they all have no weekly challenges. So it is a problem with all versions.
I thought the challenges did automatically rotate every week. So either someone has turned it off, or it broke.
I wonder if we will ever get a fix. I really want to finish this game.
Yup, me too.
Need weekly challenges for my achievements :< please bring them back!
In another thread (https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/7ff13da67a7b4981b6a5440683ab2a0b/topics/urgent-achievement-help-please/4439c954-2b41-4c8d-80b9-a28d84bb98c9/posts) someone stated that the weekly challenges have been discontinued, but so far I have found no official announcement about it.
Same. Please bring them back.
Also in same boat. Keep bumping
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I found this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/277430/discussions/0/1694914735990864093/
So it looks like the issue started at or just before the 28th of February.

I tried tweeting ske7ch on twitter to see if this could be fixed, but I haven't heard back from him.
So either he hasn't seen it, or he is ignoring it. https://twitter.com/TA_BulletLukey/status/985818547552075777
I would suggest you guys also try tweeting/messaging him. He knows the right people to talk to get it fixed.
keung wrote:
Yup, I'm in the same boat. Would really like to see weekly challenges come back.
I dont think 343 will tho.
Just managed to reset my save via the Xbox One. Not happy I had to do this, but who knows if they will ever bring it back.
Just managed to reset my save via the Xbox One. Not happy I had to do this, but who knows if they will ever bring it back.
When you deleted your data, did it affect the windows phone version as well?
Yes. Becuase it is a cloud save. I managed to override my save with the Xbox One version (by playing offline), then when I loaded it up on my phone, it downloaded the latest save, which was from the One. Though it was a bit funky when I did it - but it did work.
However, I did delete and redownloaded the game before launching it (Windows Phone). So there was no old save data on my device.
WP you need to download your save before you can play it offline. Very annoying.
I think the Windows version is the same. Xbox 360 version goes into a stupid trial mode when offline.
Only the Xbox One version can be played offline.
Got my achievement.
I managed to revert my save to the original via the Windows Version. So I now have all my gold stars again. :)
So the only thing I lost out of this is 15k XP (Since the XP is version based - I think) & hours of my life. :P
Good luck everyone who is still trying to get this.
Got my achievement.
I managed to revert my save to the original via the Windows Version. So I now have all my gold stars again. :)
So the only thing I lost out of this is 15k XP (Since the XP is version based - I think) & hours of my life. :P
Good luck everyone who is still trying to get this.
Did you the get the challenges achievements or gold star ones on windows phone??
Yes. Becuase it is a cloud save. I managed to override my save with the Xbox One version (by playing offline), then when I loaded it up on my phone, it downloaded the latest save, which was from the One. Though it was a bit funky when I did it - but it did work.
However, I did delete and redownloaded the game before launching it (Windows Phone). So there was no old save data on my device.
WP you need to download your save before you can play it offline. Very annoying.
I think the Windows version is the same. Xbox 360 version goes into a stupid trial mode when offline.
Only the Xbox One version can be played offline.
I swear my cloud save is as tough as a Nokia brick. I've deleted my saves from everywhere (on my XB1), as well as on my 360, PC and WP. Tried playing offline on my XB1, my save still comes back when I connect back to live. Could you kindly explained what steps you took in detail on how you manage to override your cloud save if you remember how you did it. I would appreciate it a ton.
I wish they would bring them back.
I managed to reset my windows 10 save for Halo: Spartan Assault. I am so happy :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I managed to reset my windows 10 save for Halo: Spartan Assault. I am so happy :)
How?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2