4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
my apologies if this has already been covered but with regards to the 117 achievement, complete all chapters with a gold star, Will this pop when you complete A-E or does it now include 'F' ??
I'm not sure. I'm gonna check it out.
Any luck?

I've almost completed gold on E so I'll hopefully find out in the next few days...

It should 'pop' as F has its own achievement for completing gold...
What Candy said. I didn't know cuz i still haven't unlocked the achievement, :P. I had suspected 117 achievement would be the same.

BTW, thanks Candy. I'm gonna leave a note on the main posts about that.
thanks to you too.

I can also confirm now that the 117 achievement pops when you complete A1-E1 as I completed it last night :)

now just for F ..... haha
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
my apologies if this has already been covered but with regards to the 117 achievement, complete all chapters with a gold star, Will this pop when you complete A-E or does it now include 'F' ??
I'm not sure. I'm gonna check it out.
Any luck?

I've almost completed gold on E so I'll hopefully find out in the next few days...

It should 'pop' as F has its own achievement for completing gold...
What Candy said. I didn't know cuz i still haven't unlocked the achievement, :P. I had suspected 117 achievement would be the same.

BTW, thanks Candy. I'm gonna leave a note on the main posts about that.
thanks to you too.

I can also confirm now that the 117 achievement pops when you complete A1-E1 as I completed it last night :)

now just for F ..... haha
Yeah, gotta update the thread on that. Not to mention, I gotta get those achievements.
Rojas....you think you can help me with the second Vidmaster. The tip worked, but I'm dying towards the middle.
Im gonna add this to the main posts, but for the Grizzly achievo, keep your distance, b/c Wraiths like to fire pretty far and plasma will be tossed quite a lot.

Quote:
Rojas....you think you can help me with the second Vidmaster. The tip worked, but I'm dying towards the middle.
Sorry for the late response, what part is it?
UPDATE: For the Challenges on Missions F - Use Score Booster and Rockets. It will take a few attempts to complete that Achievement.
UPDATE: New Achievements have been announced. Alongside that, I updated the achievements list as well. For more info on the new 360/ONE achievements, visit: X360/ONE SA Achievements
Me podras explicar cual es o como cumplo el objetivo en la misión C-1? porque llego a la torreta al final y se termina el tiempo pero no se donde esta el objetivo.
gracias
Quote:
Me podras explicar cual es o como cumplo el objetivo en la misión C-1? porque llego a la torreta al final y se termina el tiempo pero no se donde esta el objetivo.
gracias
Bueno, primero quiero informar a usted, ya que usted es un usuario nuevo que estos foros no están equipados con un traductor de idiomas. Yo tiendo a usar esto, mucho y podría ser muy útil, visite http://translate.google.com/. Ahora para contestarle una pregunta con respecto al logro turrent, estoy un poco confundido acerca de lo que has dicho. Im adivinar que usted está empezando desde la parte inferior y su forma de trabajo a la cima. Si es así, trate de dos intentos. Primer intento de ejecutar el mapa y localizar todas las torretas. A continuación, reinicie, sprint recta hasta la primera torre y su forma de trabajo.

FOR MODS: This is what I said to the new user

Quote:
Well, first I want to inform you, since you are a new user that these forums are not equipped with a language translator. I tend to use this, a lot and could be quite useful, visit http://translate.google.com/. Now to answer you question regarding the turrent achievement, i'm a little confused about what you said. Im guessing that you are starting from the bottom and working your way to the top. If so, try two attempts. First attempt run up the map and locate all the turrets. Then restart, sprint straight up to the first turret and work your way down.
Kill it with fire medal is killing me (Haha)

Then getting Gold in CO OP I've gotten all gold in single player but can't find a good teammate.
Quote:

Then getting Gold in CO OP I've gotten all gold in single player but can't find a good teammate.
I'll be happy to assist you in obtaining Achievements. I too need the Co-Op achievos, however, I want to ask. For what system, b/c I'm still waiting for the 360 ver.
Quote:
Quote:

I'll be happy to assist you in obtaining Achievements. I too need the Co-Op achievos, however, I want to ask. For what system, b/c I'm still waiting for the 360 ver.
Well shoot I have the Xbox One version.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well shoot I have the Xbox One version.
Aww man. Then, I'm out of luck, :( It would've been nice though to attempt to get the Co-Op
baggg.......I have a xbox one I've played halo spartan assault, I unlocked the goal RECRUIT, I go on the site of halo waypoint I enter the codes that are in your site ranked in the department, he says: target locked, you must unlock it. but 'in my goals and I' unlocked.
Quote:
baggg.......I have a xbox one I've played halo spartan assault, I unlocked the goal RECRUIT, I go on the site of halo waypoint I enter the codes that are in your site ranked in the department, he says: target locked, you must unlock it. but 'in my goals and I' unlocked.
Not sure about that. I only do the achievements and the achievement Sec-3 links. However, try relaying your message to the Sec-3 members. They're better with the codes.
So I just figured this out. On the Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 versions of the game, you could unlock the Weapon of Choice and Powered by MJOLNIR achievements without purchasing the Rocket Launcher, Spartan Laser, Overshield, or Seeker Drone (the ones that were not purchasable with XP pre-Hydra). This is not the case with the Xbox 360 version of the game (I don't know about Xbox One). In order to get these achievements, you must purchase and use the Rocket Launcher, Spartan Laser, Overshield, and Seeker Drone.
Quote:
So I just figured this out. On the Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 versions of the game, you could unlock the Weapon of Choice and Powered by MJOLNIR achievements without purchasing the Rocket Launcher, Spartan Laser, Overshield, or Seeker Drone (the ones that were not purchasable with XP pre-Hydra). This is not the case with the Xbox 360 version of the game (I don't know about Xbox One). In order to get these achievements, you must purchase and use the Rocket Launcher, Spartan Laser, Overshield, and Seeker Drone.
Someone has just PM'ed me regarding that. I haven't gotten SA yet, but I will update the achievements guide, once I have played through the game again. As well as unlocked the other 360 achievements. With the XB1 achievements, Im gonna have to rely on someone that does have it and walk me through it so i can find an easier way of obtaining the achievement. Thank you for informing me.
UPDATE: Added the 360/XB1 achievement for Powered by Mjolnir and Weapon of Choice. For these achievements, it is different from the WINS8 version. You must use ALL weapons and AA's to unlock the achievements.
I wish it felt like I wasn't alone for this but on X-Box 360 completing Operation A gave me no achievement. Hell keeping all the wolverines on A-3 didn't give me one either. Co-op achievements unlocked but single player one's are glitched.
I've had a problem regarding my last achievement on the phone version. All operations in mission F won't unlock. I was part way done wth them then I bought it on the 360 and completed F and all ops. So now on my phone it shows 90/90 challenges but 24/25 (achievos)hehe, A for effort is still locked. Now I've tried uninstall, restart my phone, and just completing all missions again. Still notta. Hadn't tried gettin all the challenges in F again cause there's no progression. Guess I can write them down:-( GT Homer2000
Quote:
I wish it felt like I wasn't alone for this but on X-Box 360 completing Operation A gave me no achievement. Hell keeping all the wolverines on A-3 didn't give me one either. Co-op achievements unlocked but single player one's are glitched.
Sorry for the late response but from what I know, they have been fixed, b/c I just played recently and it unlocked. If your still having that problem, try taking it up with the admins in the Halo Support Section.

Quote:
I've had a problem regarding my last achievement on the phone version. All operations in mission F won't unlock. I was part way done wth them then I bought it on the 360 and completed F and all ops. So now on my phone it shows 90/90 challenges but 24/25 (achievos)hehe, A for effort is still locked. Now I've tried uninstall, restart my phone, and just completing all missions again. Still notta. Hadn't tried gettin all the challenges in F again cause there's no progression. Guess I can write them down:-( GT Homer2000
I don't want to give you the wrong answer, but I am not sure about that, b/c I don't have the Wins Phone version of it. Try to ask one of the Admins in the Halo Support Section.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7