1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
I found out in the support forum the answer to my problem! Completing a weekly did unlock my A for Effort achievement. Thnx for the direction😍
Amazing Guide!
These achievements don't show up for me on Waypoint and Waypoint wont accept the codes. Do they only work for XBOX One?
I need some help with the Brick Wall medal, only medal I am missing to finish the overachiever achievement. Any suggestions?
Quote:
I need some help with the Brick Wall medal, only medal I am missing to finish the overachiever achievement. Any suggestions?
I would suggest playing Mission 3. When you get to the first bridge that you have to activate, use a Hardlight Shield to keep the Flood Infection Forms off you. ;)

EDIT: Apparently, I reached ODST-Silver with this post. Yay! :P
On xbox one, is there a way to see what parts of an achievement you are missing?

For example, "weapon of choice" shows as 91% complete. But I have no idea which weapons I'm missing for the achievement.
Quote:
On xbox one, is there a way to see what parts of an achievement you are missing?

For example, "weapon of choice" shows as 91% complete. But I have no idea which weapons I'm missing for the achievement.
Did you purchase and use the Rocket Launcher and Spartan Laser at least once? They are not required for the Windows 8 achievements, but they are required for the Xbox achievements.

For reference, here is a list of weapons. This list includes co-op exclusive weapons, but those weapons are not required for the achievement.
Quote:
Did you purchase and use the Rocket Launcher and Spartan Laser at least once? They are not required for the Windows 8 achievements, but they are required for the Xbox achievements.

For reference, here is a list of weapons. This list includes co-op exclusive weapons, but those weapons are not required for the achievement.
Yes, I purchased and used both at least once. And pretty sure I used everything you can pick up on in the main campaign at least once (but obviously didn't).

It's annoying they will give you a % complete but not a detailed list. Same for medals, I'm not sure which medals I'm missing.
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, I purchased and used both at least once. And pretty sure I used everything you can pick up on in the main campaign at least once (but obviously didn't).

It's annoying they will give you a % complete but not a detailed list. Same for medals, I'm not sure which medals I'm missing.
Personally, the hardest medals to get is Let It Rain and Assassin. That's b/c you constantly gotta get behind the covies and smack em, when low health. *Try using Regen Field or Overshield*. As for Let It Rain, gather up a load of Plasma and throw them like crazy.
I just started playing Spartan Assault on the One. Thanks for the guide!
como lo puedo conseguir para windos phone gratis ?
I found that the hardest achievement on the phone and the tablet versions is the nowhere to hide (it is just so fickle). I wound up getting them but I have some friends who are having trouble.

Any tips or strategies i can give them?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
Show
Take it easy killah.
Thanks for the Guide, help a lot!
Thank you very much for the guide!
Why is there no games on coop it takes for ever and nothin
These are tough.
How many achievement points total are there for Spartan Assault across all the platforms? Is is 1,000 or 1,900 or something else? It's hard to tell from the achievement guides I've seen if the points stack. Thanks.
How many achievement points total are there for Spartan Assault across all the platforms? Is is 1,000 or 1,900 or something else? It's hard to tell from the achievement guides I've seen if the points stack. Thanks.
I can only guess, 3,400 (1,000 on Windows/Windows Phone; 1,200 on 360; & 1,200 on XB1). That's b/c its 200 for 360 and ONE for Co-Op achievements. Yet, i'll double check and get back to you on that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7