5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
Thanks, this helped allot!
Thank you for the guidelines.

Zeke
Great
Thanks for the guide, this will help me 100% the game.
Here is my problem. I completed the game on 360 first and then played it on W8 and again got all achievments.

Back to 360, when I push the Xbox Guide button and go left to select achievements, the list only shows that I have 24 of 25 unlocked with 240 GS. But when I go to the game and select Spartan Assault it to see each individual achievement, it shows 25 of 25 which is correct. I've already tried recovering profile, waiting a few days, re-installing game, nothing works.
Halo waypoint shows the correct number. Smartglass shows 24 but right underneath lists 25.

If anyone can help, this is really annoying to me I look at the list constantly and it aggravates me to see incorrect info that I can't correct. Thanks.
I've been trying to 100% this game on the Xbox One but I can't find anybody for co-op. Anyone willing to help?
Super helpful, thanks!
This was really useful for me, thanks.
Thanks for this.
Great! Thanks!
Do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Thanks for the info
Thx
thanks man
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Got this game as a bonus for pre ordering. Looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for the info.
Looking forward to playing it
Awesome!
I am hoping this guide helps me when I get into this game. Been meaning to play it but time got away from me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7