1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
Hope another game of this
this was really helpful. Thanks for everything!
Would anybody know why the achievements for Halo Spartan Assault won't show up on Halo Waypoint? I beat the game and when I try to enter the codes on waypoint I continue to get a message that states that I must first beat the game in order to unlock achievements. I have a downloaded version on my Xbox One. I know the game was originally released on cell phones and iPads........does this mean it won't recognize the achievements on the Xbox version? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!
is this a good game
These were difficult for my fat cake eater fingers to figure out. Greasy sausage fingers lack dexterity too, but that's another problem.
is this a good game
I think it's fun, but it's tricky to max out, and by that I mean I haven't. Kinda tough IMO.
Really? The achievements of this game are too easy.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It's just so hard to find people. Especially in the date I am looking for.
It is great thanks
Thanks for the guide :)
are the achievements still broken?
Hey, I was hoping that there are some people out there on Xbox who are interested in going through the game and getting the co-op achievements. I was hoping this game had split-screen. Send me an add and message if you want to get these easy achievements. Only 5 missions. Gamertag is - Mike SoIo (use a capital i and not a L)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
MIKE S0L0 wrote:
Hey, I was hoping that there are some people out there on Xbox who are interested in going through the game and getting the co-op achievements. I was hoping this game had split-screen. Send me an add and message if you want to get these easy achievements. Only 5 missions. Gamertag is - Mike SoIo (use a capital i and not a L)
Im down for some coop. Need achievements and medals
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Down for some coop anytime soon? Need dem medals and achievements
I played this game on iOS version and when i watch my service record says that i haven't play the game yet, and on iOS I anlocked all the achievements
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7