OP Riot Rojas

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
I do not know that
I don't think getting achievements in this game is worth it because most of these achievements require co-op and like no one has the game so...
Achievements are good for your waypoint score but nothing else.
This is helpful I decided to go back and replay and this will help with some of the more annoying achievements
The truth is I have never played it, I hope to play it at some point because I am a big fan of Halo and when I do I will be commenting on the subject.
Trying to get the "Play with 5 different Spartans" achievement. Anyone playing?
I can jump on real quick to help you with that. ;) I'll be on in about 3 hours at 9pm EST.
Hey there! Any plans of getting on today? :)
I'm having difficulty getting gold in the D5 mission, even using the special abilities, I can not get gold.
Me
Someone to help me in the achievements in Co Op?
When do you want to try for some achievements?
When do you want to try for some achievements?
friday!!
I have been playing on Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows PC and Windows Phone. Where my progress has been syncing for most of it and the rest I completed again individually on each platform. However, for Windows Phone, it will not unlock two achievements ( the challenges one, a for effort and extra credit) despite ingame progress stating I have met the requirements to unlock. I have unlocked on the other platforms before, so I dont not see why it wont on this.
Thanks
Greatest Halo Game of all time!
You know why I'm here
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7