Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Assault

Spartan Assault (and Strike) Unavailable on iOS 11

OP Gravemint

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hope they fix the achievements when they bring it back.
Came here looking for info about these games on iOS, as that would be the easiest way for me to play the games, and was disappointed to see what I assumed to be the case confirmed. Probably going to end up buying these on Steam or Xbox or something, whichever ends up being cheapest.
KingJexe wrote:
Came here looking for info about these games on iOS, as that would be the easiest way for me to play the games, and was disappointed to see what I assumed to be the case confirmed. Probably going to end up buying these on Steam or Xbox or something, whichever ends up being cheapest.
Something broke down recently with these games, I would skip it for a while and see whether things get fixed.
Huh, it's too bad nothing has been done about this. I was looking forward to playing this on my new iPhone.
I know right?
Hey Spartans,

Has there been any recent updates on the status of these two games? I recently purchased an iPhone X and I'm hoping to play these on it.
Nop. Looks like MSFT is not planning any support about these games.
I paid full price for both iOS games, and there is no plan to fix this issue?
I do not think so, if there is it is not a first priority
The game were removed from the store to resolve the issues with them, but currently there is no eta on them returning. The plan, as far as I know, is to get them fixed
This is ridiculous! I paid full price for both as well, it’s been how long now since they disappeared?? I never got to finish SS and wanted to play it again. Guess not. Not my point however, and this is that I really feel they need to do something to compensate us.

*sigh* Or not
343 really needs to fix halo spartan assault on all consoles.
It's clear by this thread that things still aren't going well. But has anyone found any resources to ask about this?
Spartan strike never played on my iPhone 6s+. I figured I’d wait it out till it got fixed. Just uninstalled it earlier so I could reinstall, see if that fixed the problem. But now can’t even find it in the App Store..
stckrboy wrote:
The game were removed from the store to resolve the issues with them, but currently there is no eta on them returning. The plan, as far as I know, is to get them fixed
Has an ETA been set yet...it’s about half a year later and games still haven’t returned to IOS...I paid for both and it’s a shame that I paid for something just to have it taken away...
It will probably be up in a few months or so.
Ok, so the games are on the App Store and at the same time they’re not. Yes I know you may ask yourself how that possible. This is what’s happening. If you search for the game on the App Store you won’t find it, even if you look for all the apps and games under Microsoft Corporation you won’t find it. But there is a way to find it and download it. Just open the App Store, Updates, Account (Top right corner), Purchased, My Purchases and on the Search Bar just type Halo and the should appear as Halo: SS and Halo: SA. “Note:” Don’t try to open the game page, for some reason it won’t open, I’m guessing is because the game is not “actually” on the App Store. Just touch the little cloud with the arrow to download. I did this process a couple of weeks ago and it didn’t show and now it does. I hope this works for you guys, just let me know. Btw I did this on both my iPhone X - 11.4.1 and my iPad Air 2 11.4.1.
It will probably be up in a few months or so.
Ok, so the games are on the App Store and at the same time they’re not. Yes I know you may ask yourself how that possible. This is what’s happening. If you search for the game on the App Store you won’t find it, even if you look for all the apps and games under Microsoft Corporation you won’t find it. But there is a way to find it and download it. Just open the App Store, Updates, Account (Top right corner), Purchased, My Purchases and on the Search Bar just type Halo and the should appear as Halo: SS and Halo: SA. “Note:” Don’t try to open the game page, for some reason it won’t open, I’m guessing is because the game is not “actually” on the App Store. Just touch the little cloud with the arrow to download. I did this process a couple of weeks ago and it didn’t show and now it does. I hope this works for you guys, just let me know. Btw I did this on both my iPhone X - 11.4.1 and my iPad Air 2 11.4.1.
stckrboy wrote:
Has an ETA been set yet...it’s about half a year later and games still haven’t returned to IOS...I paid for both and it’s a shame that I paid for something just to have it taken away...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2