Spartan Assault (and Strike) Unavailable on iOS 11

OP Gravemint

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Kyote Red wrote:
Just to let everyone know, I randomly decided to try and open both the halo games on my iPad and they work now! Must be an iOS 12 thing
And by "iOS 12 thing" you mean they are working on iOS 12? Just clarifying?
Kyote Red wrote:
Just to let everyone know, I randomly decided to try and open both the halo games on my iPad and they work now! Must be an iOS 12 thing
And by "iOS 12 thing" you mean they are working on iOS 12? Just clarifying?
Yeah they work on iOS 12 for sure. I didn’t think to try them on iOS 11
I’ve just tried that method on iOS 12 on my iPhone se and it still has the same problem of when trying to skip the 4 intros of the developers it still crashes on both games , mainly just on halo SA but SS gets lucky and immediately starts at the connecting to Xbox live sometimes.By the way I tried this before updating to iOS 12 so you know I tried this on IOS 11.
Anyone able to get these to work? Been over a year now...
AshamanND wrote:
It's hit and miss for me, I never uninstalled them so I try to play every now and then, both worked earlier this week, don't work today.
UncleToxie wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
It's hit and miss for me, I never uninstalled them so I try to play every now and then, both worked earlier this week, don't work today.
Do you know if they are still available in the app store?
Also, do you know if all of the achievements are obtainable?
AshamanND wrote:
UncleToxie wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Do you know if they are still available in the app store?
Also, do you know if all of the achievements are obtainable?
They are not available on the app store, I'm not sure about gamer score. If I can get it to work again I will check.

*EDIT* I got an achievement in Spartan Strike and it does not register with my Achievement score at all.
What a mess :/
Really a shame these games never got update support.
We should make a report to Apple about the game like how we reported games to work for IOS 12 that could not work ,like one was the amazing spiderman 1 which came too the store in 2012.We could do the same for this game.
Attention if you bought these games even though they were removed from AppStore go to your purchase history type halo u should be able to redownload your removed from AppStore halo games I loaded them but have not tested to see if work
Never mind they don’t work
Still down eh?
I don’t see how it’s legal and fair to just remove the games after we paid for them. They just disappeared on my iPhone and I had to search to see what happened.
How do you access your purchase history in the App Store. I don’t see an option.
Unfortunately I bought both games as soon as the iPhone 7 came out so I can utilize the new phones power with the games nice graphics and found out the hard way that it was a waste of money. I used to be able to brute force spartan strike like mentioned earlier but it had stopped working and I never got to play spartan assault. The fact that they let me purchase a broken game really bothered me and when trying to ask for a refund I was told to contact the developer to inform them the game needs fixing
Same here. I bought it but never played it on my iPhone 7. Honestly I don't believe they will ever fix this game anymore for iOS. They took the money and abandoned the product.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3