Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Assault

Working again (ios)

OP TyroneRundaGang

Hey guys,

Even though the game stopped working for me, I never bothered deleting. I opened the game yesterday just randomly and it worked! I wasn't gunna say anything in case it was just a fluke or w/e, but I just opened it again and it works fine. Thing is all my data was deleted ... ;/ and it doesn't look like they added the other 5 achievements to unlock.
Maybe they still be fixing it cause still doesn't appears in the app store.
They dropped it most likely, forget about anything outside what you have now when it comes to the present "Spartan" titles.
They dropped it most likely, forget about anything outside what you have now when it comes to the present "Spartan" titles.
if you downloaded it before, it should be in your history on the apple store
I hope they bring back the "Spartan" games soon I wanna play them on mobile also!
This is so disappointing I never bought it but really want it on mobile hope they add it back...
THOM 2917 wrote:
This is so disappointing I never bought it but really want it on mobile hope they add it back...
If you have a computer that runs Windows 8 or above, I believe you can purchase it from the Windows Store for less than $5, right now at least. I just got it two weeks ago and it works fine on my computer, which is pretty basic. Unfortunately, they probably will not put it back on the App Store...
THOM 2917 wrote:
If you have a computer that runs Windows 8 or above, I believe you can purchase it from the Windows Store for less than $5, right now at least. I just got it two weeks ago and it works fine on my computer, which is pretty basic. Unfortunately, they probably will not put it back on the App Store...
"Spartan" games work on Windows mobiles they probably don't care about non windows mobile users just sayin :)
THOM 2917 wrote:
Yea I have it on Xbox One but having it mobile again would just be so nice
THOM 2917 wrote:
"Spartan" games work on Windows mobiles they probably don't care about non windows mobile users just sayin :)
No this can’t be true because all windows phones are discontinued. What happened is they stoped updating the windows phone os, so the app would work because it works on the latest build of the os. They stoped support for the app and iOS kept evolving and eventually they became incompatible.
THOM 2917 wrote:
THOM 2917 wrote:
No this can’t be true because all windows phones are discontinued. What happened is they stoped updating the windows phone os, so the app would work because it works on the latest build of the os. They stoped support for the app and iOS kept evolving and eventually they became incompatible.
All I can say someone replying confirming for me if the game runs "perfectly" no problems at all, he said there was no issue using a Nokia 1020. I asked him because I personally don't own a windows phone so not sure what 2 think. He said he could play around xmas 2018, I did ask for confirmation Id like confirmation from multiple people who own the Spartan games on windows phone so I know if I should buy those phones, please reply :)
People with Windows phones and own the "Spartan games" please confirm if the games work or not on your phones in 2019, I'd like confirmation from multiple people thx!
People with Windows phones and own the "Spartan games" please confirm if the games work or not on your phones in 2019, I'd like confirmation from multiple people thx!
Shoot if they work I’m buying one I just don’t even know if the App Store is still up
On my iPhone 7 with iOS 12.1.2 the definitely do NOT work.