“Small Surprises Coming to Halo 5” [Stream Today]

OP Plastic Hassle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
I can't wait to see how people overhype this and make wildly unrealistic expectations! Lol
Its most likely just a preview of the November 4k update. Maybe a few tweaks and glitch fixes. Maybe playlist updates. I doubt its anything big.
Small surprises, better not be a hype let down
Falcon confirmed!

/wildspeculation

MLG coming back! Hype... :(
Permanent Halo 3 Throwback Ranked playlist. Hype! #rankedthrowback
I can't wait to see how people overhype this and make wildly unrealistic expectations! Lol
thisisneoga-er, waypoint
I can already hear the peoples disappointment when they find out its just something small and not that what they predicted.
Just a reminder there likely aren't going to be new reqs. There was a twitter post about that awhile back I don't feel like looking up.
Pretty much.
I can already hear the peoples disappointment when they find out its just something small and not that what they predicted.
343: We're proud to announce.....
Fans: MLG is coming back!?
Fans: Ranked H3 playlist!?
Fans: I can haz Falcon!?
343: A new Halloween emblem!!
Fans: I don't know what I expected.
Glorious 4K!

There must be a lot of $ going in on the MS side for HCS still - I wonder if Reqs still make money?
Wow! I can't believe they are going to release Halo 6 during the 4k update!
Its most likely just a preview of the November 4k update. Maybe a few tweaks and glitch fixes. Maybe playlist updates. I doubt its anything big.
This pretty much sums it up best IMO
I’m not expecting anything amazing tbh. I hope they keep the Halo 3 playlist and make it permanent though.
I hope the "small surprises" involves fixing the freeze bug when someone leaves the game or at least to be fixed when the update comes next month.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
343: We're proud to announce.....
Fans: MLG is coming back!?
Fans: Ranked H3 playlist!?
Fans: I can haz Falcon!?
343: A new Halloween emblem!!
Fans: I don't know what I expected.
I would love a new Halloween emblem
Well they did say "small surprises" so...
Obviously Slayer is going to get removed from the Team Arena playlist!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5