Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] 031 Exuberant Witness

OP Uns3N K1lL Sh0t

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I would love to see and hear from Exuberant Witness again in Halo 6 or other games but with the action leaving Genesis I don't know if we'll see her again.
She's great. I hope somehow she'll be in Halo 6. That'd be great to have Blue Team, Osiris, Arbiter and the Swords kicking -Yoink- with her around.
I mean, if narratively we can't have Cortana on our side, give us Exuberant Witness. I'd gladly have her replace Cortana if it made sense.
"Oh I see you've noticed my humble collection." Favorite part lol. And Locke called her Uberant once in the mission Guardians.
I love that she thinks you're checking her out if you go idle.
She will be our new companion, the Flood will return, and Locke will have to fight her in the control room of a Halo so he can kill everyone and finally end the botched storytelling of 343i.
I would like to see Osiris recruit exuberant and have her work as their A.I in Halo 6 or something. Its just like Cortana for Blue team.
Exuberant Witness is, hands down, my favorite character in Halo 5.
I'm with you, she's the best! :D
We can only hope.
TG Elto wrote:
Ya i thought she was great. Really enjoyed walking around her zoo
That part was hilarious. Yea EW was definitely one of the best characters in the campaign.
Yeah she tops my list, ahead of Blue Team.

Exuberant Witness
Blue Team
Vale and Buck

Locke and Tanaka were meh.
I LOVE Exuberant Witness! She's great! For those of you who have played Trials Evolution, she reminds me of a cuter, sweeter Cindy.
Exuberant Witness is easily my favorite character in Halo 5. I hope they find a way to keep her along for 6. Exuberant Witness could actually be a cool Cortana replacement (as an AI companion who banters with the player, opens doors, etc.) if they bring her back. Would make some sense if she returned seeing as Cortana didn't seem capable of pulling Exuberant to her side like all those other AIs.

Just make sure no one blows up her installation. Then things may turn south.

P.S. Get to work on a pillow of Exuberant Witness, 343. I'd buy it so fast.
Wholeheartedly agree
Yeah she tops my list, ahead of Blue Team.

Exuberant Witness
Blue Team
Vale and Buck

Locke and Tanaka were meh.
While I like blue team. Halo 5s portrayal was a bit of a washout. Buck leads with favorite from Osiris
I really liked the character. To me she sounds a lot like Cortana? Did I miss something and was that on purpose? The same actress didn't do both voices, did she?
I dunno, maybe I'm alone here but I just found her more annoying than anything. I guess it's the whole "bubbly blonde chick" voice, I have no idea.

Her and Guilty Spark are fairly similar yet I enjoyed him and couldn't really tolerate Witness. It can only be the voice, or the overly-innocent disposition. Eh, it's whatever to me though.
I couldn't agree with you more
Please don't revive old topics, thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2