2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13
Bean Catz wrote:
Enough, but i put a lil update on opening gold packs in how i get 60% back "6000" req points everytime i open a gold pack
Enough = a lot.

Geeze kid, and what % of your money do you get back when you waste it on REQ points.
100% of Happiness lol :) but nevertheless i am excited for future drops because ill be sure to grab them all :)
Have a happy holiday everyone
Hey its pretty crazy how the req system works and all. But to get 100% in armor, helmet, armor mods, visor, weapon skins, assassinations, and stances is one hell of a feat that was accomplished today :).. Who is close and whos in the club? In this update i now have EVERYTHING. I am DLC READY.

When at 100% opening a Gold Pack will always give back 6000 Req Points :)

UPDATE VIDEO POSTED OF CURRENT AND FINAL STATUS!

https://jvbcaa-dm2305.files.1drv.com/y3mc_qI9noC_0elrz5uJ2aurtB-MfZWk0yE9UVByrYSW_bLO-hU7E1ga_7QRbNX1KS9gbkrvDtJ9P11u96unUq8bPIZvABcVotKdLmVN0OYjzTQ1mB3ocrM6u2H5KgjDGylFEngzQoAJ3OD8BqZB2nwDg/Mon_Dec_21_13-03-25_EST_2015.mp4?download&psid=1
Holy cow how many hours did this take? I'm at 16%
Yeah I don't think I will ever fully 100% complete it since they keep adding onto it. However, I'm going to try to get as close as possible :) CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
The updates will eventually stop, but by then, Halo 6 will probably be for sale.
You too. :-)
You too. :-)
Thanks hope you had a good new year
Ok we get it, you bought reqs. You don't need to keep bumping this thread.
Yeah... Buying req is not an accomplishment
level 62 and i have no idea how far i am
Cool stuff
Lol, not much of an achievement if you had to buy the packs. So the fact that your making it seem like it mystified you on getting 100% is actually shameful.
The only thing that makes me feel bad OP, is I'm F2P and I'm a higher level than you.... but I'm still on my last 90 or so silver packs before I can even move on to gold. xD
Hey its pretty crazy how the req system works and all. But to get 100% in armor, helmet, armor mods, visor, weapon skins, assassinations, and stances is one hell of a feat that was accomplished today :).. Who is close and whos in the club? In this update i now have EVERYTHING. I am DLC READY.

When at 100% opening a Gold Pack will always give back 6000 Req Points :)

UPDATE VIDEO POSTED OF CURRENT AND FINAL STATUS!

https://jvbcaa-dm2305.files.1drv.com/y3mc_qI9noC_0elrz5uJ2aurtB-MfZWk0yE9UVByrYSW_bLO-hU7E1ga_7QRbNX1KS9gbkrvDtJ9P11u96unUq8bPIZvABcVotKdLmVN0OYjzTQ1mB3ocrM6u2H5KgjDGylFEngzQoAJ3OD8BqZB2nwDg/Mon_Dec_21_13-03-25_EST_2015.mp4?download&psid=1
Holy cow how many hours did this take? I'm at 16%
He didn't put in the time, he bought the REQs with his credit card. I've got several friends at 100% who didn't have to spend a nickel.
I think that if you bought the packs with money instead of req points there's not so much to be proud of since everyone can do that and there's less in game effort.
Not even close, can't afford to waste that much money.
VVarrioR L wrote:
I think that if you bought the packs with money instead of req points there's not so much to be proud of since everyone can do that and there's less in game effort.
Everyone can just play the game as well. Good or bad you still get points.

I'd be more proud to have a job that allotted me enough expendable income to buy the packs than I would be to have enough free time to grind the game for the same outcome.
VVarrioR L wrote:
Everyone can just play the game as well. Good or bad you still get points.

I'd be more proud to have a job that allotted me enough expendable income to buy the packs than I would be to have enough free time to grind the game for the same outcome.
Bravo
PPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Level 53 and I can't even get the DMR REQ...
Are we the same person?
ReadyUpLive has 100%. But well, he's sponsored and all, he can afford buying all the packs.
Well i am not sponsored at all...
Alright well you clearly bought a lot of packs because thats impossible to do without doing so especially when you are only an SR53. Im an SR54 and use christmas money to buy packs and im not even at 50% and ive earned plenty. So either you bought a to or you dont have 100%
Wow, you spent money, good job
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13