1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. ...
  7. 13
VVarrioR L wrote:
I think that if you bought the packs with money instead of req points there's not so much to be proud of since everyone can do that and there's less in game effort.
Everyone can just play the game as well. Good or bad you still get points.

I'd be more proud to have a job that allotted me enough expendable income to buy the packs than I would be to have enough free time to grind the game for the same outcome.
Bravo
*sigh* I believe the point is not how much income we might make, but rather the principle of choosing not to buy.

My Mai issue with your OP was that it sounded as if you played for the unlocks. It was only through a look at your stats was it discovered you didn't. It would've been more appreciated if you had clarified.
havent paid for any req packs except for the championship one...just unlocked all my silvers yesterday. that itself already felt like an accomplishment. i love this game though
The only way anyone has 100% at this point is if they paid to do so. That fine because it's your money your waisting, but it's nothing to boast about if you paid to get it. Might as well say you have a wallet and call it good.
The only way anyone has 100% at this point is if they paid to do so. That fine because it's your money your waisting, but it's nothing to boast about if you paid to get it. Might as well say you have a wallet and call it good.
The games been out almost 3 months. There are plenty of people who have unlocked everything through playing.
You paid for some of these packs, not hating on you, but I wouldn't call it an accomplishment.
I do not have many common, uncommon items, and don't care to add them. I have all legendary, ultra-rare, and mythic. I do like that a gold pack price drops to 4k points, you get 6k back in every pack. That is nice.
wow.
Do not post discriminatory comments.

Spoiler:
Show
wafflewave wrote:
The games been out almost 3 months. There are plenty of people who have unlocked everything through playing.
This is the most retarded reply on this thread. It takes 3 million RP to unlock everything if you do it perfectly, that is the lowest spent. The average person will probably spend 3.75 to 4 million. 343 would not make it possible to max out everything for free in only 3 months (3 months is not a long time, even though its actually only been 2 months and 1 week (70 days do the math), but lets go with 3). The average person would need about 40000 RP a day at the 90 day mark. And if there is somebody out there that has done it legit I would not be proud of them because they probably play Halo 24/7 and have no other life, especially since its only day 70.
You say that like 40000 RP a day is hard, RP boosts in warzone are OP, Ive had single games that yielded 10,000 RP+. We were farming 70K+ a day in just a few hours each night prior to CG update so we could buy everything the day it released. As I said, there are plenty of people.

Looking at your service record, you primarily play arena. No wonder you think people can't have unlocked everything by now. Way to be inefficient.
wafflewave wrote:
This is the most retarded reply on this thread. It takes 3 million RP to unlock everything if you do it perfectly, that is the lowest spent. The average person will probably spend 3.75 to 4 million. 343 would not make it possible to max out everything for free in only 3 months (3 months is not a long time, even though its actually only been 2 months and 1 week (70 days do the math), but lets go with 3). The average person would need about 40000 RP a day at the 90 day mark. And if there is somebody out there that has done it legit I would not be proud of them because they probably play Halo 24/7 and have no other life, especially since its only day 70.
You say that like 40000 RP a day is hard, RP boosts in warzone are OP, Ive had single games that yielded 10,000 RP+. We were farming 70K+ a day in just a few hours each night prior to CG update so we could buy everything the day it released. As I said, there are plenty of people.

Looking at your service record, you primarily play arena. No wonder you think people can't have unlocked everything by now. Way to be inefficient.
Damn those are fighting words :)
Not as impressive if you paid.
So what are your big plans with all your cards??
So what are your big plans with all your cards??
Since its not impressive then the answer you shall recieve is to continue on every new content drop for halo 5 is have 100% on day 1
Reported for trolling. Honestly why do you need the attention to keep bumping this thread? I have seen you do it in other threads of yours as well.
Enough but hell just in time before the next drop of content :(
Doesn't mean anything if you paid cash.
I'm still on silver packs :(
Reported for trolling. Honestly why do you need the attention to keep bumping this thread? I have seen you do it in other threads of yours as well.
Cool thanks. Let me get this off my sholders IN NO WAY I AM TROLLING..... I am ACTIVELY responding to most people that post here or reply here. Its being a part of the community and taking and giving feedback is important. But not that you know you only see this as a negative thing and thats totally messed up. I am not here to make enemys or throw it in your face. I am here to talk about subjects that i think about creatively and when people respond its nice to give them a reply back :) like take this reply at the bottom of this reply directly to you. To arc tropper i am responding to him and being active. Thank you.
I'm still on silver packs :(
Oh man dude thats tough silver packs you stay in that zone for a long time before you hit gold hope you get out there soon before content drops or else youll stay there longer *_*
could you be bothered buying them?
It's not really an accomplishment if you earn them through play. Just means you have a lot of free time :)

Still enviable though!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. ...
  7. 13