100% Allready?!? FINAL! DLC READY!

OP GHUNTERthaFIRST

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
SR50 and only have about 25% of cosmetics unlocked. Still a long way to go grinding silvers...
I just unlocked a DMR. One. Not even the certification.
Bruh....
You do realize that DMR is a loadout weapon not a power weapon right?
Just missing Helioskrill armour and helmet as I can't be bothered to grind for it for the sake of 100% completion. The only other things I'm missing are certain emblems from ranking up and commendations.
Wow, that will take me a lot of time.
Hey its pretty crazy how the req system works and all. But to get 100% in armor, helmet, armor mods, visor, weapon skins, assassinations, and stances is one hell of a feat that was accomplished today :).. Who is close and whos in the club? In this update i now have EVERYTHING. I am DLC READY.

When at 100% opening a Gold Pack will always give back 6000 Req Points :)

UPDATE VIDEO POSTED OF CURRENT AND FINAL STATUS!

https://jvbcaa-dm2305.files.1drv.com/y3mc_qI9noC_0elrz5uJ2aurtB-MfZWk0yE9UVByrYSW_bLO-hU7E1ga_7QRbNX1KS9gbkrvDtJ9P11u96unUq8bPIZvABcVotKdLmVN0OYjzTQ1mB3ocrM6u2H5KgjDGylFEngzQoAJ3OD8BqZB2nwDg/Mon_Dec_21_13-03-25_EST_2015.mp4?download&psid=1
Well done... Wow. I didn't think anyone would reach 100% for a very, very long time. Since you have done it, your advice holds more weight. What's the best strategy for dealing with REQ packs? I stick to Silver and it's worked well for me so far but I've
Really ? its fantastic from the req 6000 points
when will be released the dlc ?
Sk1nn3r24 wrote:
Well done... Wow. I didn't think anyone would reach 100% for a very, very long time. Since you have done it, your advice holds more weight. What's the best strategy for dealing with REQ packs? I stick to Silver and it's worked well for me so far but I've
He mostly spent money on REQ packs. With that method it does not really matter how you do it if you have the money.

Generally, complete Bronze, then go to Silver, and finally Gold.
Bruh....
And you do know there are variants that you can only use once right?

So if you don't have the cert for the base weapon but you get one of the variants, you only get to use it once RIGHT?

Oh right you didn't stop to think before you posted.
Bruh....

So if you don't have the cert for the base weapon but you get one of the variants, you only get to use it once RIGHT?

What kind of dmr variant can be used once.. None, the only loadout weapon is the pistol the whisperd truth is the only loadout weapon that is a one time use
Bruh....

As a person who has had everything unlocked for quite some time now, no.

No there are not one time use DMR variants. They are all loadouts weapons.

Wherever you got this information is completely false. Did you ever stop to think and look through your actual REQ collection tab before you believed this drivel? Or are you just that gullible?

Something something bridge for sale.
To all those haters i finally got my kd on a even 1.0k/d so yea not in the negatives anymore so whats next eh...
Wow this is amazing but I actually don't know my percent AT THIS MOMENT but I don't think it's near 100.
im about 50% havent bought 1 at all, i now have to knock out the blues and above now ^_^ its gonna be great, i still have yet to get a mythic... 3 MONTHS IN!!! kinda depressing but im working soooo hard for it
im about 50% havent bought 1 at all, i now have to knock out the blues and above now ^_^ its gonna be great, i still have yet to get a mythic... 3 MONTHS IN!!! kinda depressing but im working soooo hard for it
After blues are complete your chances greatly improve
besides emblems im like 1 uncommon or 1 rare from needing nothing be ultra/legendary in each respected area, so im close
I'll eventually join the club of people who get there without paying money. Then again both are kind of equally lame. Either you pay too much money or you play too much xbox.
Bruh....

As a person who has had everything unlocked for quite some time now, no.

No there are not one time use DMR variants. They are all loadouts weapons.

Wherever you got this information is completely false. Did you ever stop to think and look through your actual REQ collection tab before you believed this drivel? Or are you just that gullible?

Something something bridge for sale.
I cringed hard reading Berserk's statement. If only you weren't so rude to the other guy, I pity you.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13