1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Not much to boast about if you paid for them. Now if you had put in real play time, meaning very little Warzone, and no money spent then I'd care. Otherwise it's not much of a feat in my opinion.
So what, playing Warzone doesn't count as playing the game anymore?
No it does, but, in terms of more of a challenge to the grind Arena is where it's at. You will tend to earn fewer RP's and XP. So whoever maxes out everything with as few Warzone games as possible is something to brag about. Not how much money you have spent to obtain the REQ's, in my opinion.
I'm no where near complete, I don't have the money to spend on reqs. But I did finally get the Arc Light today :)
Hey its pretty crazy how the req system works and all. But to get 100% in armor, helmet, armor mods, visor, weapon skins, assassinations, and stances is one hell of a feat that was accomplished today :).. Who is close and whos in the club?
Not read all the replies but, if you've managed that without buying them, well done, you've been fortunate to get them all so quickly, if you bought some of them,,, I don't see it as one hell of a feat, anyone can buy them.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Not much to boast about if you paid for them. Now if you had put in real play time, meaning very little Warzone, and no money spent then I'd care. Otherwise it's not much of a feat in my opinion.
No it does, but, in terms of more of a challenge to the grind Arena is where it's at. You will tend to earn fewer RP's and XP. So whoever maxes out everything with as few Warzone games as possible is something to brag about. Not how much money you have spent to obtain the REQ's, in my opinion.
You get more Rp's in warzone but the games can take way longer to finish so its probably close to being equal.
Someone needs to do a break down of points earned in an hour of playing in warzone vs 1 hour in
arena.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Nine days and a hundred bucks.
dgoBites wrote:
PPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Level 53 and I can't even get the DMR REQ...
😂I feel you lol
I got mine at 61
K1llpl0k1 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
You get more Rp's in warzone but the games can take way longer to finish so its probably close to being equal.
Someone needs to do a break down of points earned in an hour of playing in warzone vs 1 hour in
arena.
Warzone assault is by far the fastest, as you get around 1200 points for an average of 8-10 minute games, more points than arena, twice as fast as Warzone
eviltedi wrote:
Hey its pretty crazy how the req system works and all. But to get 100% in armor, helmet, armor mods, visor, weapon skins, assassinations, and stances is one hell of a feat that was accomplished today :).. Who is close and whos in the club?
Not read all the replies but, if you've managed that without buying them, well done, you've been fortunate to get them all so quickly, if you bought some of them,,, I don't see it as one hell of a feat, anyone can buy them.
Just look at his playtime spent and you will know he bought most of them. So like you said not much of a feat.
K1llpl0k1 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
arena.
This would be nice to know. I think it also depends on if you win or lose, and your individual performance. I think BTB might pay out around the same. Definitely not in XP though, Warzone has them all beat by far.
Sooo you do nothing but play halo or spent money on lots of req packs....congrats I guess?
I'm not even close, it'll be MONTHS before I'm even done with silver packs.
Halo 5 sucks so bad i digged a hole in the ground and burried it
Good job, you spent real life money on something you already payed for! Hopefully it gives you an edge over all those "filthy casuals with no money". You're better than them anyway, right? You DESERVE to win every game now.
it seems most people are rank 100+ when they get everything so its worth the time and effort don't agree paying for it if you can get it in game
PurityGuy wrote:
Good job, you spent real life money on something you already payed for! Hopefully it gives you an edge over all those "filthy casuals with no money". You're better than them anyway, right? You DESERVE to win every game now.
Now now no need to get tetchy about it. They openly said they paid for them and thats that. If they've the money to buy items that can be aquired for free so be it.
I still need the common Classic BR, but I have all other variants of it.

That's about the only thing I really need. I got my MK IV armor, my Legendary Visor, Stance, Assassination, Gold Standard Weapon Skins, and all of the Weapon Certifications I want. Most of the stuff I need is just Common (I only buy Gold) so I'll need to buy Silver and Bronze to finish them up, but my incentive to do that is very low.
Yeah I don't think I will ever fully 100% complete it since they keep adding onto it. However, I'm going to try to get as close as possible :) CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Im on board spartan. But the small little stuff that gets me is like fiding codes on megablocks to also unlock emblems or even armor is the hard part. Some things will only unlock with codes on products in random places in the stores
I just unlocked a DMR. One. Not even the certification.
I don't think DMR'S have certification, I think they're just unlocked.
Halo 5 sucks so bad i digged a hole in the ground and burried it
Not relevant to the topic at hand.
I'm on 78,3% at the moment. I just need to get a few of the new REQs to finish unlocking all common/uncommon/rare then its back to buying gold packs again. Didnt bought anything with real currency.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13