1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
Darn you guys going to hate i have more than half of the DMRs unlocked.. And good morning to all :)
I'm at 50-60 % I think, only bought one gold pack with real money to see if you get better loot (you don't).
Darn you guys going to hate i have more than half of the DMRs unlocked.. And good morning to all :)
~ No Joke, I have spent Nothing still have " 913625 Req Points " ~
monitor EU wrote:
I'm at 50-60 % I think, only bought one gold pack with real money to see if you get better loot (you don't).
Yeah that the real killer since the req system is like random, but i see if you unlock a helmet in one pack the next pack you have a higher chances in getting the armor for it aswell in the next ( DONT PUT MY WORD ON IT ) it just seemed that way for me
28% done and only play for about 3 hours a day I JUST WANT MY DMR!!!!
Very cool. Congrats to the Spartans making that mark. Quite an accomplishment.
Not impressed by paying honestly, I'm nearly SR70 and I've got all common, nearly got all the uncommon and Rare.

I bought a Warzone REQ bundle however to achieve 100% with a low SR must mean some serious amount of gold packs paid for.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Nice going dude!
I am still yet to be close to 100 on any of the things.

As the time of writing it is:
28% Customization
31% Loadout
48% Power weapons and vehicles

But I do have two DMR's so that's something
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Not much to boast about if you paid for them. Now if you had put in real play time, meaning very little Warzone, and no money spent then I'd care. Otherwise it's not much of a feat in my opinion.
The only person I believe has done that is Lt Wasp, and to be fair, no one wants to be him.

And OP, Please, don't make me mad. I am level 85 and I have no Mythics, and only a couple pieces of Legendary armour.
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Not much to boast about if you paid for them. Now if you had put in real play time, meaning very little Warzone, and no money spent then I'd care. Otherwise it's not much of a feat in my opinion.
The only person I believe has done that is Lt Wasp, and to be fair, no one wants to be him.

And OP, Please, don't make me mad. I am level 85 and I have no Mythics, and only a couple pieces of Legendary armour.
I'm level 54 had the premium and only got one legendary
I have no urge to unlock everything. I play for fun. I don't play to unlock stuff. For those that do play solely to unlock stuff, good for them. I'm just not in the category. It also why I quit playing Destiny after about 3 weeks of buying it. When it became work and not fun, thats when I put down a game.
I would love to get 100% and since it will probably be at least 2 years than I will try my hardest.
Your good, unless you paid for them, anyway it's cool. I doubt I'll ever get there - they're releasing content faster than I can get it LOL!
35%, i think i am close XD
Damn how many hours do you have on the game.
I am level 65. I've got some cool reqs, all commons done ( wwell at least until they update the Req's, may not have all these anymore ). Got a lot of the wanted ones like certs for 2 different scorpions, dmr, the answer....

I still really want a mantis, and I don't have 1 single legendary yet. Or binary rifle.

At St 65 im not even close to being halfway done. And I enjoy the grind for these things. I'm not spending money on ReQs. No way.

I do like how how you can't use the big power weapons until the end of the match.
...I have a job so I'm not even close lol
I'm barely above 15% , congrats I guess
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13