3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13
M98Beast wrote:
You even got Helioskrill? cuz finishing all the campaigns on legendary in MCC is one hell of a task
I don't think the 100% customization includes the items that are only unlocked through some type of commendations completion.
A real accomplishment is when you work for it, not to pay for it.
I'm at 14%
Yeah
dgoBites wrote:
PPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Level 53 and I can't even get the DMR REQ...
😂I feel you lol
I feel you feeling him
ArdAtak wrote:
dgoBites wrote:

😂I feel you lol
I feel you feeling him
What was that 0_o
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Hey its pretty crazy how the req system works and all. But to get 100% in armor, helmet, armor mods, visor, weapon skins, assassinations, and stances is one hell of a feat that was accomplished today :).. Who is close and whos in the club?
I've had 100% of REQ's (minus the 343 stuff which isn't available) and 100% of achievements since early November... Just reached 100% commendations the other day.
Wow dude, that's serious gameplay there! Good job, and you're still only at 140. Crazy. Please post when you have reached the maximum 152.
Will do... Highest right now is 146 as it gets harder and harder to reach new levels at this point.
Because they keep adding more I'm about 75% ... Real pain went they add more common >:(
Unlike most I've gotten to 92% armour and 94% armour without spending a dime and it is such am accomplished feeling hearing people say they have spent say 50, 100, 500 dollars on bs in a video game that gives REQs away like candy.

Maximum kek.
Judging by the grammar and spelling, you probably couldn't afford it. Make it out of High School?
Lol. Paying for req packs is sad.
ShoGUNZzz wrote:
Unlike most I've gotten to 92% armour and 94% armour without spending a dime and it is such am accomplished feeling hearing people say they have spent say 50, 100, 500 dollars on bs in a video game that gives REQs away like candy.

Maximum kek.
Judging by the grammar and spelling, you probably couldn't afford it. Make it out of High School?
Judging by your post. It sounds like you suckered into buying req packs and are attacking that poster because he earned it without spending a penny.
ShoGUNZzz wrote:

Maximum kek.
Judging by your post. It sounds like you suckered into buying req packs and are attacking that poster because he earned it without spending a penny.
Funny considering he's only SR62 and it's been reported numerous times that you won't have earned enough REQ to complete your set until early 100s if you go the money free route, even with boosts.
I'm at 30/40% completion so far. I've only bought 3 silver packs which are the only packs I have ever bought with money. With more and more reqs on the way, my percentage gets lower though. :(

The feels is real my man, but I'm level 38
I got mine at 63.
Can you please give me a blessing to bestow upon me the grand unlocking of a DMR Req lol. It's the only weapon I need to complete the UNSC Loadout Mastery commendation , and I can't hardly find one in Warzone :(
I have a lot of stuff, but I've played a lot too. I think buying the packs is sort-of silly. I've bought a couple, but as much as I play it would really just ruin it for me because if there is nothing left to unlock you do lose a certain amount of interest in something no matter how much you enjoy it.

The feels is real my man, but I'm level 38
I got mine at 63.
Can you please give me a blessing to bestow upon me the grand unlocking of a DMR Req lol. It's the only weapon I need to complete the UNSC Loadout Mastery commendation , and I can't hardly find one in Warzone :(
Why not try and finish it in BTB or Team Slayer. There are DMR's aplenty in those playlists.

Besides that, I have two unlocked, make sure you have all the commons done. I can't be certain but I think I got one from opening a bronze pack.
I'm not far off, i think. Around 30 helmets and armour peices left, a few visors, 2 or 3 stances and assassinations and then just a crap ton of emblems. I would consider it close compared to the overall amount of stuff there is to get.

There is just one thing thats annoying me tho, im still not getting the fricking Mark IV!!! Its all i want now!!!
Pretty much been there for weeks now beside the stuff you need to watch the halo series or some -Yoink-
To the OP way to go!

In halo 4 it felt like a monumental achievement just to complete the plasma pistol.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Not much to boast about if you paid for them. Now if you had put in real play time, meaning very little Warzone, and no money spent then I'd care. Otherwise it's not much of a feat in my opinion.
Why very little warzone? I play a mix but when my friends aren't on warzone is my go to because it's consistently fun alone without a team and everything else is strictly competitive have a team first type of thing. I'm only at ultra rare but 99% of my unlocks was simply playing, granted I bought HCS pack an two gold packs to support HCS.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 13