Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

117 for Multiplayer

OP Lolicop Patrol

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
it was cruel and unusual punishment in Halo 4 to NOT have the campaign armor for Master Chief as a playable variant in multiplayer. Having it in halo 5 should be thing, we shouldn't have to ask for it rather considering past games where his armor is the only default. It felt weird we could not access it.
I agree, it should be unlocked by completing the campaign on legendary solo. I don't know why 343 is so hesitant to give us his armor, but really more variety is good.
I like that only Chief can wear Chief's armor. There's only one MC.
They should have all of chief's variants in multiplayer.
I like that only Chief can wear Chief's armor. There's only one MC.
What about the other SII's? (Prior to Halo 4 or 5, it has been a lore based thing that all Spartan II's had the same demeanor and armor). It also is strange that the modern Halo games make the characters so different from one another in looks (since Reach), since they are part of the military. That's just a gripe, as I know why they do it (plot and character development/recognition/etc).

Customization is the key to the MP experience, and after the early games, people wanted different armor. Would be good to have it as an option though.
But you could get Chief's armor. Didnt you just have to beat the game on Legendary?
Actually, you could never get chief's armor in any halo game. You could get the Mk VI in halo 2, 3, 4, reach, and halo 5 and could get the Mk 5 in 1, 3, 4, and reach. But never Chief's armor with all the scratches and stuff. Although the scarred version of Mk VI in halo 5 looks like his armor. When did this all the sudden become a problem?
Actually, you could never get chief's armor in any halo game. You could get the Mk VI in halo 2, 3, 4, reach, and halo 5 and could get the Mk 5 in 1, 3, 4, and reach. But never Chief's armor with all the scratches and stuff. Although the scarred version of Mk VI in halo 5 looks like his armor. When did this all the sudden become a problem?
You know what I mean. I also shouldn't have to be super specific. The mark VI was his charavter model, without the scratches
You know what I mean. I also shouldn't have to be super specific. The mark VI was his charavter model, without the scratches
I don't. You said Chief's armor wasn't in halo 4 multiplayer and it better be in halo 5 multiplayer because it's always been in the other games as the default. The Mk VI, which IS available in halo 4 multiplayer, was the default, not chief's specific armor which never has. The Mk VI is also in halo 5 multiplayer. So are you asking for the Mk VI with scratches and dents to be in halo 5 (Chief's armor) or the normal Mk VI to be in halo 5? Both are btw
I'm asking for the mark VI from the campaign to be available on multiplayer.
So you just want Mark VI with stratches?
No.

We got THIS which is essentially the Halo 3 version of Chief's armor (a little updated, but still).

He wants THIS, which is Master Chief's "new" armor.

Personally, I think it should stay unique to him. I'm fine using the Halo 5 version of the classic Mark VI
it is because MC armor was specially crafted by Cortana when chief was asleep. 343I has dubbed it, Mark - VI Cortana special. it isn't a mass produced model like the other armor. so nobody else will get it
it is because MC armor was specially crafted by Cortana when chief was asleep. 343I has dubbed it, Mark - VI Cortana special. it isn't a mass produced model like the other armor. so nobody else will get it
If that is the case, then
343i has some explaining to do about Halo 4's opening cutscene with Halsey talking about the SII's. A whole squad has that armor on. But, I've always wondered why Chief's updated VI wasn't in 4 MP, but with Locke's Hunter and Fred's Centurion being in MP, it makes me think his updated armor will be in. Hopefully.
But you could get Chief's armor. Didnt you just have to beat the game on Legendary?
No. That's just standard Mk VI.
No.

We got THIS which is essentially the Halo 3 version of Chief's armor (a little updated, but still).

He wants THIS, which is Master Chief's "new" armor.

Personally, I think it should stay unique to him. I'm fine using the Halo 5 version of the classic Mark VI
Finally. Why is it that everyone's so blind? They're clearly different.
If we get his armor, might as well go all the way and have his whole character unlock-able, voice and all.
Id be fine with it being in h5 mm. However i do feel it should be recon 2.0. Change some chivos in mcc into vidmasters(by either renaming them ir just having a VISUAL checklist in h5) and make some chivos vidmasters in h5. Boom, if your willing to work for it you get it! I dont want it to be easy to get. Just make all vidmasters campaign based.
So the UNSC can create unicorn armor but not replicate Chief's armor after the end of Halo 4 when we saw him take it off?

Also that lore stuff is BS anyway. It was more or less just to make the people complaining why his armor changed between 3 and 4 to shut up since it's just an artistic license change. I mean, why else would the UNSC logo on the FuD also change to the Halo 4 version? Space nano-bots?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2