Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

152 really worth it?

OP Prawphets

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Really though, should I grind for 152? and let me know if you are.
Depends how badly you want the reward in infinite which is likely just going to be a really lame emblem or nameplate. But personally I’m grinding for it but it looks like you got a long ways to go.
If you enjoy playing the game, do it. The reward was mentioned to be small, so I wouldn't necessarily focus on the reward.
I wrote this back in 2018 about my experience getting to 152 and whether or not it's worth it.

The short answer is that the rewards are not worth it. If you enjoy the game, it's something to strive for, but other than that, no.
With that said, there's going to be a reward for it in Infinite. But since we don't know what that reward is, I assume it won't be anything better than the H5 reward.
Short answer: No.
Man, just play the game and have fun :)
I would probably say no. I wasn't even going to try but with the legendary boosts coming out every week, it won't even be a challenge. I still play this game a lot.
Prawphets wrote:
152 should be a byproduct of the love of the game, not a goal.

152 is way too much of a grind if you're not having fun.
Yea honestly it's probably gonna be easy because the boosts coming out every week. Are the boosts gonna coming out for a long time every week?
Lange wrote:
Depends how badly you want the reward in infinite which is likely just going to be a really lame emblem or nameplate. But personally I’m grinding for it but it looks like you got a long ways to go.
Yea Once you get to 150 your barely half way there. Which is crazy to think about. I matched u the other day Lange and saw your about mid 151, keep it up👍
I would probably say no. I wasn't even going to try but with the legendary boosts coming out every week, it won't even be a challenge. I still play this game a lot.
Won’t even be a challenge? I mean, you have 29 days played and you’re around 30% of the way to 152. Even with double xp and some extra boosts it’s not going to happen overnight.
Just if you have fun grinding or if you really want that reward
CofC wrote:
Prawphets wrote:
152 should be a byproduct of the love of the game, not a goal.

152 is way too much of a grind if you're not having fun.
So true. As soon as I hit 152 I haven't played another game.
I honestly don't think so, all you get as a reward is the Mantle emblem. Not something that is worth, grinding for.
I say that but 152 should be a result of your love for the game and being able to play. it should be a testament of your skill.
not of how many hours you spent on the game.
all in all just do whatever you can to keep your love of halo alive.
No but I keep playing
It's only worth it if you enjoy playing the game. Gaming should be fun and not a chore to get some mundane digital trinket.
Lange wrote:
Won’t even be a challenge? I mean, you have 29 days played and you’re around 30% of the way to 152. Even with double xp and some extra boosts it’s not going to happen overnight.
30% really? I want to see proof. I should say it won't be a challenge to rank up. I was just 147 not long ago so I'm going up fast.
Lange wrote:
30% really? I want to see proof. I should say it won't be a challenge to rank up. I was just 147 not long ago so I'm going up fast.
You need a total of 50mil XP for 152. At 150 you are at 24mil so 1mil short of half XP needed.
Lange wrote:
http://halotracker.com/h5/player/Xballer-4-lyfex you have 14.8 million, it's 50 million total. So a bit less than 30%. You should still be able to get there . :)
Lange wrote:
You need a total of 50mil XP for 152. At 150 you are at 24mil so 1mil short of half XP needed.
Lange wrote:
http://halotracker.com/h5/player/Xballer-4-lyfex you have 14.8 million, it's 50 million total. So a bit less than 30%. You should still be able to get there . :)
I remember talking to Lange because I quoted him but, thanks. I say it won't be hard because I have friends who have played as much as I have and are 151 close to 152. The only thing they did differently was ply Warzone. I don't play Warzone unless it is with a lot of friends so I have about 60 Legendary boosts rn so it will be easy.
Dont overestimate those 60 boosts. With around 20k per game of heroic ff, you'll need 5 games for 100k and 50 games for 1mil. It's still a ton of games :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2