Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

152 really worth it?

OP Prawphets

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Dont overestimate those 60 boosts. With around 20k per game of heroic ff, you'll need 5 games for 100k and 50 games for 1mil. It's still a ton of games :)
Well, I play a lot. I have nothing else to do.
Dont overestimate those 60 boosts. With around 20k per game of heroic ff, you'll need 5 games for 100k and 50 games for 1mil. It's still a ton of games :)
Well, I play a lot. I have nothing else to do.
Am also getting more than enough playtime :). Take care mate
Quote:
xBALLER 4 LYFEx I remember talking to Lange because I quoted him but, thanks. I say it won't be hard because I have friends who have played as much as I have and are 151 close to 152. The only thing they did differently was ply Warzone. I don't play Warzone unless it is with a lot of friends so I have about 60 Legendary boosts rn so it will be easy.
Unfortunately just because they maximized their Xp gain by playing warzone and using Xp boosts every game, that doesn’t change how much Xp you currently have.

I don’t mean to discourage you, but if you shrug off getting 152 as “oh it will be easy” and don’t change up how you play, I’m telling you it won’t happen before infinite. But if you grind for it, play lots of firefight, and use Xp boosts EVERY game, you might just make it. Keep in mind I’ve used thousands of xp boosts which includes hundreds of legendary ones and I’m still 151. They help, but they don’t make you magically hit 152 out of thin air.
I would probably say no. I wasn't even going to try but with the legendary boosts coming out every week, it won't even be a challenge. I still play this game a lot.
I wish you good luck with the grind, but I fear you are vastly underestimating how much grinding actually goes into 152. Once you get to 150 and 151, 40 legendary boosts will hardly move your xp bar a noticeable amount.

Im not trying to be discouraging, just realistic. Either way, good luck and I hope you are able to make it to 152 before Infinite releases
Lange wrote:
Quote:
Unfortunately just because they maximized their Xp gain by playing warzone and using Xp boosts every game, that doesn’t change how much Xp you currently have.

I don’t mean to discourage you, but if you shrug off getting 152 as “oh it will be easy” and don’t change up how you play, I’m telling you it won’t happen before infinite. But if you grind for it, play lots of firefight, and use Xp boosts EVERY game, you might just make it. Keep in mind I’ve used thousands of xp boosts which includes hundreds of legendary ones and I’m still 151. They help, but they don’t make you magically hit 152 out of thin air.
It may not change how I play but it changes what I play when it is warzone boosts lol. Warzone gives more xp than Arena and I almost exclusively played Arena using common boosts every now and then and I got to 148 or 149. Gaining the Next few ranks with Legendary boosts and more xp should be easier should it not?
I wish you good luck with the grind, but I fear you are vastly underestimating how much grinding actually goes into 152. Once you get to 150 and 151, 40 legendary boosts will hardly move your xp bar a noticeable amount.

Im not trying to be discouraging, just realistic. Either way, good luck and I hope you are able to make it to 152 before Infinite releases
I never said I wanted to Reach 152 before Infinite I'm hoping June 2021. I guess I should have specified that. I say it is easy because, it is easy. I just play Warzone instead of Arena and actually use my boosts. 343 said you would get the reward in Infinite when you reach 152. They didn't say you had to reach it before Infinite. I want to see what the reward is before I actually take this seriously and by then, I will have way more legendary boosts.
I'm pushing for 152. I'm playing and streaming on a daily basis. I've got roughly 4 million XP left before I hit 151. Lots of Firefight, Infection, and Super Fiesta. I'm not going to stop til I hit max rank. I have no idea if its going to be worth it but playing with friends and fans/followers has been a blast! It makes the grind much easier to endure.
Absolutely, Nike it up!
Each warzone xp boost gives about an extra 11,000xp. That's an extra 660,000 that's not going to magically get you to 152. That's still a big help, it just seems like you think that'll be enough to get you the rest of the 35mil you need.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2