OP UK1V

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
JohnDang55 wrote:
UK1V wrote:
JohnDang55 wrote:
Wow not even the Halo 5 Master Chief armour.
Haha, we'll probably get that with the Legendary completion of Infinite! Like how it was in H4.
That’s if you even intend to buy Infinite. I have every single Halo game, including Spartan Strike, Spartan Assault read and own some of the Halo books and have had every Xbox except the latest one and the Xbox one s cause I went and got Xbox one x.

These rewards suck and 343 needs to do more to get win me back, otherwise Infinite will be the first Halo game I won’t buy.
Wait, the 152 reward is preventing you from buying the entire game? You're THAT big of a Halo fan and some silly trinket for a grind for an arbitrarily set level in a game is preventing you from purchasing a game from a series you're a huge fan of?
No what I meant was I was hoping the sr152 would be good enough to convince me to get into infinite. Before the reward was announced I had no intention of getting infinite. This latest 343 post has pulled me back in.
JohnDang55 wrote:
UK1V wrote:
JohnDang55 wrote:
Wow not even the Halo 5 Master Chief armour.
Haha, we'll probably get that with the Legendary completion of Infinite! Like how it was in H4.
That’s if you even intend to buy Infinite. I have every single Halo game, including Spartan Strike, Spartan Assault read and own some of the Halo books and have had every Xbox except the latest one and the Xbox one s cause I went and got Xbox one x.

These rewards suck and 343 needs to do more to get win me back, otherwise Infinite will be the first Halo game I won’t buy.
Wait, the 152 reward is preventing you from buying the entire game? You're THAT big of a Halo fan and some silly trinket for a grind for an arbitrarily set level in a game is preventing you from purchasing a game from a series you're a huge fan of?
Yeah I don't get it either. Though he also said in another thread that he won't buy it if the generic looking rocket launcher from H5 wasn't in it either. Just seems to find little things to complain about, then threatens to not buy the game. Don't think 343 will lose sleep over it.
That's a big step up from what they have done in the past. Some may be disappointed because off the effort it takes, but i think it's actually quite fitting, assuming they don't one day make it availible in packs.
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
That's a big step up from what they have done in the past. Some may be disappointed because off the effort it takes, but i think it's actually quite fitting, assuming they don't one day make it availible in packs.
Yeah that would be pretty poopy! It loses all of its meaning then. I don’t mind it being available still, just work for it like the rest of us! I also wish they’d take away these exclusive skins and nameplates too, give us the option to work for them not just make it luck based! That’s my only thing on customisation, it should all be “unlockable” but worked for.
Looks cool. Thanks for sharing!
UK1V wrote:
I am seriously disappointed by all of this, as usual. Gave me yet another reason to NOT grind for 152, and I am glad I don't have to grind for 152 because it's worthless! Same with Achilles!
To be fair, based on Infinites release date of Fall 2021 you have plenty of time to get there by just playing, there is absolutely no reason it should be a grind at this point! With all of the double xp that’s been given out and all of the xp boost packs made available it should theoretically be a breeze. I got to 152 in the first 15 months, now that was a grind!

As for Achilles, for that one if you haven’t got it by now then chances are you probably won’t. I’d be looking for a hardcore dedicated full Company to grind that out with! That’s your only chance!
I mean, I consider myself a casual gamer at this point with everything going on in life. When I do the math, i still need about 27.5 days of playing just Halo 5 Heroic Warzone (assuming that it gives you the best XP at 1000xp per minute) which is definitely a grind lol, especially when i prefer arena. Let's say that's 3 days of Halo per month for the next 9 months. That's like 10% of my life lol, nevermind the other games i wanna play.

Hats off to you for you doing it in 15 months.
I don't know how it works the armor coating, also white is not my style, but the weapon skin looks good.
UK1V wrote:
I am seriously disappointed by all of this, as usual. Gave me yet another reason to NOT grind for 152, and I am glad I don't have to grind for 152 because it's worthless! Same with Achilles!
To be fair, based on Infinites release date of Fall 2021 you have plenty of time to get there by just playing, there is absolutely no reason it should be a grind at this point! With all of the double xp that’s been given out and all of the xp boost packs made available it should theoretically be a breeze. I got to 152 in the first 15 months, now that was a grind!

As for Achilles, for that one if you haven’t got it by now then chances are you probably won’t. I’d be looking for a hardcore dedicated full Company to grind that out with! That’s your only chance!
I mean, I consider myself a casual gamer at this point with everything going on in life. When I do the math, i still need about 27.5 days of playing just Halo 5 Heroic Warzone (assuming that it gives you the best XP at 1000xp per minute) which is definitely a grind lol, especially when i prefer arena. Let's say that's 3 days of Halo per month for the next 9 months. That's like 10% of my life lol, nevermind the other games i wanna play.

Hats off to you for you doing it in 15 months.
To be fair, had cancer when I was younger and have had multiple operations over the years so I’ve definitely had the time! Now I’m working two jobs 7 days a week and if this grind was put in front of me today I wouldn’t have the time to put in to get max rank.
what is reward' for level 152?
I'm happy with it, considering picking our colors is a thing of the past the color combo on this coating is a nice reward. I was expecting an emblem that just says 152 on it. They gave a lot more than I thought we'd get.
all of the complain is kinda useless, like if you dont want the reward dont grind for it, 343 literally said to get 152 for fun, not rewards, imo i dig the red and black, the reward is worth it for me, if only i had enough storage.....
strao8238 wrote:
all of the complain is kinda useless, like if you dont want the reward dont grind for it, 343 literally said to get 152 for fun, not rewards, imo i dig the red and black, the reward is worth it for me, if only i had enough storage.....
I totally agree... if you want it... play/grind to get it. They shouldn't have to "hand it out" for those who like it but came super late and won't make it in time (because of population drop once Infinite hits)... and if you don't like it... then move on to somewhere else and play... it's just a game and they don't have to give us anything for playing it. They're doing this out of our devotion to the franchise and for our patience (such as it is) in waiting for Infinite. But personally, I like it... and can't wait to get it.
UK1V wrote:

I could do it but I can only play on weekends, and at my 146.4 level I'd need to play for 8+ hours every weekend only warzone with legendary double xp, and I can only play for ~4 hours, plus, I'm not going to be able to play every weekend, and at that rate it would feel like a grind, so it's gonna take a while.
Padutis wrote:
UK1V wrote:

I could do it but I can only play on weekends, and at my 146.4 level I'd need to play for 8+ hours every weekend only warzone with legendary double xp, and I can only play for ~4 hours, plus, I'm not going to be able to play every weekend, and at that rate it would feel like a grind, so it's gonna take a while.
Don’t make it a chore, complete it at your own speed or you’ll burn yourself out! Just enjoy the game and let the max rank be a secondary to your enjoyment.
UK1V wrote:
Padutis wrote:
UK1V wrote:

Don’t make it a chore, complete it at your own speed or you’ll burn yourself out! Just enjoy the game and let the max rank be a secondary to your enjoyment.
Yeah, I don't want to play warzone the entire time, and there's really not a big reward for it, so I'm not gonna rush the process
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2