Skip to main content
1v1 playlist should stay in rank because it was fun and it was enjoyable playlist for people that love there 1v1 . Why was 1v1 playlist was removed?

Halo 6 should have 1v1s
I totally agree it's also the best way to warm up as well I hope they bring it back for halo Infinite
I hope in Halo Infinite let a rank stationary game modes like Arena, Slayer, 2v2, breackout and a 1v1 and two rank changing game modes like BTB rankeds, covenant rank, forerunner rank, 3vs3 rank to don´t loose the variety.
MGE Loco wrote:
I totally agree it's also the best way to warm up as well I hope they bring it back for halo Infinite
The best way to warm up is octogons, not ranked at all
Yeah sometimes I just wanna stay warm when I dont have anyone to squad up like rn I just jump in solo que duos or ffa
I'm totally agree, 1v1 should be definitive, like in Halo MCC
I hope in Halo Infinite let a rank stationary game modes like Arena, Slayer, 2v2, breackout and a 1v1 and two rank changing game modes like BTB rankeds, covenant rank, forerunner rank, 3vs3 rank to don´t loose the variety.
FFA needs to be a permanent playlist aswell
FFA needs to be a permanent playlist aswell
Oh, yhea yhea, FFA too, i forgot that. Well, left the classic matches permanent and never change it, and two temporal or event playlist, this for rankeds.