2 Million For Pros And What For Us?

OP BIGDADDY BOMBER

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
Your gonna put 2 million into a halo tournament for a select few pro players and give the average players what? You cant even give us simple updates or new maps or playlists? I don't know 343, I think your priorities are wrong here and I m definetly not the only one thinking this.
You get the great reward of more reqs so you can spend more money of course!
Your gonna put 2 million into a halo tournament for a select few pro players and give the average players what? You cant even give us simple updates or new maps or playlists? I don't know 343, I think your priorities are wrong here and I m definetly not the only one thinking this.
We get updates every month. What in the hell are you talking about?
You knew what you'd be getting when you put money into the REQ system.
Just don't buy any REQ pack with IRL money if that bother you. 343i are not funding the Halo tournament with their own money, the pool come from us customer who buy REQ pack
Give a Human the World and he will complain why he don't got the Galaxy...
You get the privilege of playing the greatest online shooter in history with groundbreaking monthly updates that add completely new content...FOR FREE!!! what else could you ask for? Do you want me to play the game for you? I'm decent at the game, I could do that if you want.

/sarcasm
^^just in-case anyone took that post seriously, here is the disclaimer...or reclaimer? whatever you want to call it lol...see what I did there?...see?
And that 2 million is a small percentage of the money they're making off the req packs...
This is what I said from the beginning. All our req money goes to the gods of Halo... ONLY. I wanted them to invest that money to adding more content or Halo 6 at least. I would rather them keep it and do nothing than give it away in HCS. Now next year, when they don't get as many req purchases, the price pool will be decreased. Not fair for future contenders.
they explained that the money from req packs would be going to the tourns. And with big money in tourns brings more players back to tthe halo scene and 343 knows this. The "MLG scene" pretty much died after halo 3, and thats when the drops in community began. I'm not saying that competitive gamers are a priority to the casual gamers, but 343 are trying their best to bring the franchise back. Also 343 is giving free monthly updates.
You get weapon skins and no sympathy from the community it seems.
Washy isn't even competing in HWC even he said he isn't good enough
Nooga wrote:
We get updates every month. What in the hell are you talking about?
lmao your missing the point....we average players just want what we paid for already... Give us new playlists and maps already after 3 months...not hard!!!
343i is really striving to bring back those MLG glory days, with large prize pools and lots of tournaments, This is probably why you guys aren't getting what you want.
then we should stop paying period...why are the pros being paid off of our backs and our wallets then?
You knew what you'd be getting when you put money into the REQ system.
This is why I don't because NOBODY know's what there really getting, even now barely anyone know's what coming from now till June except a minor update for January.
Honestly, I wouldn't be into Halo 5 that much if it wasn't for the acknowledgement for Professional gaming. It inspires me to get better while it also keeps me entertained while at work watching their streams and on the weekend tournies. There are many things in real life though that you give money to and all you get is a few hours of nothing but entertainment. It's stupid, I know.

Most of the biggest spenders are the ones getting donations on twitch and the one's competing anyway. I bet Snip3down has spent over a $1000.
What failed so bad between bungie and 343? Its gone down hill so fast... Everything from maps to playlists etc...sad really...AND CALL OF DUTY gets stronger everyday with halo players.
What failed so bad between bungie and 343? Its gone down hill so fast... Everything from maps to playlists etc...sad really...AND CALL OF DUTY gets stronger everyday with halo players.
Enjoy playing Cod, I'll stick with halo
Ummm, you got req packs. Which is what you bought.... Soooooo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15