Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

335 Kills on Escape from ARC

OP UNSC Gold One

Pic on my feed. To my knowledge that breaks the kills record by one. Previously held by Ohbem. I also believe I am the first with two 300 kill games. It is really about being in the right place at the right time and being able to take advantage, but I am still excited 🙂
Pic on my feed. To my knowledge that breaks the kills record by one. Previously held by Ohbem. I also believe I am the first with two 300 kill games. It is really about being in the right place at the right time and being able to take advantage, but I am still excited 🙂
Hello. I would like you to return the bits and pieces of my brain please. I remembered you during a match on Battle of Noctus. You splattered a lot of spartans with the Gravity Hammer that match.
Unless you already cleaned you're Grinder. This was my last attempt to get my organs back. 😐
This player is one of the greatest! Always enjoyed playing with him when he went by a different, more “Legendary” Gamertag that I will not disclose. Congrats my friend! You’re a beast! 😎👍🏼
Wish this thread could get pinned so its semi legit.
Nice man!
"You're scary. You know that?"
I feel extremely accomplished on the rare round I make it to triple digit kills and its always a photo finish to get there. 300+ kills is just insane, I can only imagine what it would be like to be on that fireteam when you got it.

Very legit, good job yo.