[Locked] 343 Have Messed Up Once Again

OP Gamer Freak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Okay so as many of you may know they're releasing an update for Halo 5 called Memories of Reach. I personally believe 343 Industries haven't even played Halo Reach due to the fact that Emile's armor isn't complete and because of this I am now assuming that the other Reach armors will be incomplete. If you look closely at all the Emile armor pictures and videos you will notice that the body armor is wrong. Emile had the assault/sapper body armor and he is missing his unique machete on his right shoulder which is what makes him a bad--Yoink- in the original Halo Reach game. Why 343 are changing original armors? I have no idea but it's disgusting, wrong and is an insult to the game. If you're going to release an old armor from an older game make it properly or don't make it at all 343, it's not Emile's armor without the assault/sapper body or without his unique right shoulder machete. I guess all the other original Reach armors will be all messed up as well now which is a shame. Anyway you better fix this issue 343 because trust me it doesn't look good on your behalf to the Halo community giving them 'fake' armors, I take it not many people have realised this but they will now. Anyway if you're in support of Emile's armor and the rest of Noble team please leave a comment. I personally haven't seen the other armors but I assume they'll all be out of place like this one. Also before I go, 343 said clearly that the new Firefight boss isn't Warden Eternal but guess what it says above his head? WARDEN ETERNAL! What a coincidence.
Okay so as many of you may know they're releasing an update for Halo 5 called Memories of Reach. I personallybelieve 343 Industries haven't even played Halo Reach due to the fact that Emile's armor isn't his complete and because of this I am now assuming that the other Reach armors will be incomplete. If you look closely at all the Emile armor pictures and videos you will notice that the body armor is wrong. Emile had the assault/sapper body armor and he is missing his unique machete on his right shoulder which is what makes him a bad--Yoink- in the original Halo Reach game. Why 343 are changing original armors? I have no idea but it's disgusting, wrong and is an insult to the game. If you're going to release an old armor from an older game make it properly or don't make it at all 343, it's not Emile's armor without the assault/sapper body or without his unique right shoulder machete. I guess all the other original Reach armors will be all messed up as well now which is a shame. Anyway you better fix this issue 343 because trust me it doesn't look good on your behalf to the Halo community giving them 'fake' armors, I take it not many people have realised this but they will now. Anyway if you're in support of Emile's armor and the rest of Noble team please leave a comment. I personally haven't seen the other armors but I.assume they'll all be out of place like this one. Also begore I go, 343 said clearly that the new Firefight boss isn't Warden Eternal but guess what it says above his head? WARDEN TERNAL! What a coincidence
I have to agree. If you are going to introduced classic armor's from previous games they should have the defining features of the original.

I also agree that were seriously don't need any more Warden's. Why not look through Halo's past and find some bad -Yoink- bosses? Anyone remember that big -Yoink- sentinel from Halo 2? I'd love to see those return but a lot more deadly.
you do know that the armor Noble team had was not the current version of mjolnir armor right. The blade is on the left side of the chest cause spartan 4's are right handed (you can tell by the way they hold the gun) emile was left handed which explained why it was on the right side for him. (it really does not matter if it was on the shoulder). You can view all the armors in the trailer very easily, there are plenty of still pics online. They are all pretty accurate though Kats does not have a metal arm but thats a body prosthetic not really an armor component.
OP is just nitpicking here. The Kukri blade is still there, it was just moved onto the chest piece. There's still grenades there, just not as many as there were on Reach.
you do know that the armor Noble team had was not the current version of mjolnir armor right. The blade is on the left side of the chest cause spartan 4's are right handed (you can tell by the way they hold the gun) emile was left handed which explained why it was on the right side for him. (it really does not matter if it was on the shoulder). You can view all the armors in the trailer very easily, there are plenty of still pics online. They are all pretty accurate though Kats does not have a metal arm but thats a body prosthetic not really an armor component.
Yes but if you're specifically going to base an armor off a main character then it has to be exact. Emile was the only Spartan with that helmet due to the fact that he made it himself and it kinda is a big deal since he is like I said a main character in the Halo franchise, you can't just change him and ruin his unique features.
Yes but if you're specifically going to base an armor off a main character then it has to be exact. Emile was the only Spartan with that helmet due to the fact that he made it himself and it kinda is a big deal since he is like I said a main character in the Halo franchise, you can't just change him and ruin his unique features.
Listen up you little -Yoink-, quit nitpicking small -Yoink- details about the armors. Be happy that we are even getting them (and a better helmet than that god awful one in H4) But its Concept armor, CONCEPT. It can change. wait until we get the finalized pictures with the update to even start with this bull.
What's this update about? A new armour only?
Okay so as many of you may know they're releasing an update for Halo 5 called Memories of Reach. I personallybelieve 343 Industries haven't even played Halo Reach due to the fact that Emile's armor isn't his complete and because of this I am now assuming that the other Reach armors will be incomplete. If you look closely at all the Emile armor pictures and videos you will notice that the body armor is wrong. Emile had the assault/sapper body armor and he is missing his unique machete on his right shoulder which is what makes him a bad--Yoink- in the original Halo Reach game. Why 343 are changing original armors? I have no idea but it's disgusting, wrong and is an insult to the game. If you're going to release an old armor from an older game make it properly or don't make it at all 343, it's not Emile's armor without the assault/sapper body or without his unique right shoulder machete. I guess all the other original Reach armors will be all messed up as well now which is a shame. Anyway you better fix this issue 343 because trust me it doesn't look good on your behalf to the Halo community giving them 'fake' armors, I take it not many people have realised this but they will now. Anyway if you're in support of Emile's armor and the rest of Noble team please leave a comment. I personally haven't seen the other armors but I assume they'll all be out of place like this one. Also begore I go, 343 said clearly that the new Firefight boss isn't Warden Eternal but guess what it says above his head? WARDEN ETERNAL! What a coincidence.
Well, first, they never said the new bosses wouldn't be Warden Eternal, they just mentioned that if you thought the OG Warden was a handful, then you hadn't seen anything yet, which entirely fits Tankmaster Rok in a Wraith Ultra, and a Mythic Warden which has upgraded abilities and properties. Bar that, you know, armor doesn't need to be "exact", right? It's frankly obvious that you're nitpicking, given your points boil down to "the kukri's in a different spot".

To top that, the armor set's in possession of what we can assume is a GEN2 variant of Assault/Sapper. If you haven't noticed, GEN2 variants aren't exactly picture perfect to the original variants, as we can see with Mark VI GEN1, and Mark VI GEN2, for example. The point is, there may be subtle differences, but to act like it's all wrong and done so "improperly" based off of a change in the placement of one thing is just a nitpick. A desperate one, at that. Like you're looking for a reason to complain. In the end, it's OBVIOUS what the armor is, and a simple change like that won't stop me from wearing, or not wearing it and it shouldn't stop you.

To that point, the other Reach armor sets are "fine", in my opinion. Nothing's changed from Jorge's famous Collar/Grenadier [UA], nor his EVA/Grenadier shoulder mix. Same for Jun and his "cloak". I don't get how it's somehow "disgusting" to alter one thing "majorly", when you haven't seen the rest. Have you NOT seen how the body armor for the MoR DLC is very true to Reach's art style overall? It's VERY faithful to the old designs, when it didn't "need" to be. It's a really nice love-letter visual set to those who LOVE the game. This really just comes off as a petty complaint in an attempt to find "some" issue where there shouldn't BE one. It's really sad to see. Meh, here're some screencaps for you.

http://i.imgur.com/E9K4Jkx.png (Jorge/Collar/Grenadier[UA])

http://i.imgur.com/5cylCgj.png (Jun/Scout)

http://i.imgur.com/9MlOt5T.png (Kat/Air Assault)
OP is just nitpicking here. The Kukri blade is still there, it was just moved onto the chest piece. There's still grenades there, just not as many as there were on Reach.
Agreed. As someone who loves Emile and plans on wearing the armor, the recreation is very accurate and appropriate for Spartan IVs. OP, quit looking for things to complain about.
Agreed. As someone who loves Emile and plans on wearing the armor, the recreation is very accurate and appropriate for Spartan IVs. OP, quit looking for things to complain about.
Telling a gamer to stop complaining is like asking an AI to stop gathering information.
That said; I agree with you. I might not wear the helmet (since everyone else will) but I'll gladly take the armor.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
I don't honestly agree with this statement. I feel that, if you are going to remake something from the previous games, you have to do it accurately and correctly, even if doesn't make enough sense why. It's why, out of all of the armors that I have which are remakes of previous armors, I only really use the Mk. VI GEN1 because it is the only one I have that is a faithful remake of an older armor.
The armour is meant to be a Spartan armour which your Spartan 4 character can wear.
Since Emile was left handed the blade was on that side, and since Spartan 4s are right handed, it changed sides for you character.
Okay so as many of you may know they're releasing an update for Halo 5 called Memories of Reach. I personallybelieve 343 Industries haven't even played Halo Reach due to the fact that Emile's armor isn't his complete and because of this I am now assuming that the other Reach armors will be incomplete. If you look closely at all the Emile armor pictures and videos you will notice that the body armor is wrong. Emile had the assault/sapper body armor and he is missing his unique machete on his right shoulder which is what makes him a bad--Yoink- in the original Halo Reach game. Why 343 are changing original armors? I have no idea but it's disgusting, wrong and is an insult to the game. If you're going to release an old armor from an older game make it properly or don't make it at all 343, it's not Emile's armor without the assault/sapper body or without his unique right shoulder machete. I guess all the other original Reach armors will be all messed up as well now which is a shame. Anyway you better fix this issue 343 because trust me it doesn't look good on your behalf to the Halo community giving them 'fake' armors, I take it not many people have realised this but they will now. Anyway if you're in support of Emile's armor and the rest of Noble team please leave a comment. I personally haven't seen the other armors but I assume they'll all be out of place like this one. Also begore I go, 343 said clearly that the new Firefight boss isn't Warden Eternal but guess what it says above his head? WARDEN ETERNAL! What a coincidence.
Well, first, they never said the new bosses wouldn't be Warden Eternal, they just mentioned that if you thought the OG Warden was a handful, then you hadn't seen anything yet, which entirely fits Tankmaster Rok in a Wraith Ultra, and a Mythic Warden which has upgraded abilities and properties. Bar that, you know, armor doesn't need to be "exact", right? It's frankly obvious that you're nitpicking, given your points boil down to "the kukri's in a different spot".

To top that, the armor set's in possession of what we can assume is a GEN2 variant of Assault/Sapper. If you haven't noticed, GEN2 variants aren't exactly picture perfect to the original variants, as we can see with Mark VI GEN1, and Mark VI GEN2, for example. The point is, there may be subtle differences, but to act like it's all wrong and done so "improperly" based off of a change in the placement of one thing is just a nitpick. A desperate one, at that. Like you're looking for a reason to complain. In the end, it's OBVIOUS what the armor is, and a simple change like that won't stop me from wearing, or not wearing it and it shouldn't stop you.

To that point, the other Reach armor sets are "fine", in my opinion. Nothing's changed from Jorge's famous Collar/Grenadier [UA], nor his EVA/Grenadier shoulder mix. Same for Jun and his "cloak". I don't get how it's somehow "disgusting" to alter one thing "majorly", when you haven't seen the rest. Have you NOT seen how the body armor for the MoR DLC is very true to Reach's art style overall? It's VERY faithful to the old designs, when it didn't "need" to be. It's a really nice love-letter visual set to those who LOVE the game. This really just comes off as a petty complaint in an attempt to find "some" issue where there shouldn't BE one. It's really sad to see. Meh, here're some screencaps for you.

http://i.imgur.com/E9K4Jkx.png (Jorge/Collar/Grenadier[UA])

http://i.imgur.com/5cylCgj.png (Jun/Scout)

http://i.imgur.com/9MlOt5T.png (Kat/Air Assault)
It's called an opinion and just because I dislike the fact that they didn't make it how it was in Reach doesn't mean I am nitpicking/desperate. I was a major Reach/Emile fan and they took away his best features. Now if you have an issue with my opinion and how I feel about it, then go about it in a corner pal. Oh and before I finish up you had quite a few spelling errors you might want to fix, cheers!
Now if you have an issue with my opinion and how I feel about it, then go about it in a corner pal. Oh and before I finish up you had quite a few spelling errors you might want to fix, cheers!
Telling someone to "go about it in a corner" is not an appropriate response to someone disagreeing with your opinion. Especially when you start your thread with a borderline flamebait title.

You're entitled to your opinion but disparaging remarks like this made to others is not acceptable. If it continues, your thread will be locked.
I dont understand how some people are that sensitive about some in game cosmetics
Also its a Beta
A beta
Anything can change from now till its final release
... "Disgusting, wrong and an insult to the game"? Seriously? Minor adaptations, and such strong words? I'm not sure I am able to take this with too much seriousness.
The response seems too over exaggerated, I didn't think it was serious at first.

There will more than likely be some changes from different games. Sure, they can make things pretty close but sometimes some changes are made and it's fine.
Now if you have an issue with my opinion and how I feel about it, then go about it in a corner pal. Oh and before I finish up you had quite a few spelling errors you might want to fix, cheers!
Telling someone to "go about it in a corner" is not an appropriate response to someone disagreeing with your opinion. Especially when you start your thread with a borderline flamebait title.

You're entitled to your opinion but disparaging remarks like this made to others is not acceptable. If it continues, your thread will be locked.
Nor is calling someone a little -Yoink-, desperate or anything else. I suggest you pay more attention to the comments made beforehand instead of telling me what's right and what is wrong thanks!
OP, I suggest you visit an eye doctor. The armor still has a kukri, it's just moved. And it's not their exact armor, just like you couldn't have their exact armor in Reach.
Okay so as many of you may know they're releasing an update for Halo 5 called Memories of Reach. I personallybelieve 343 Industries haven't even played Halo Reach due to the fact that Emile's armor isn't his complete and because of this I am now assuming that the other Reach armors will be incomplete. If you look closely at all the Emile armor pictures and videos you will notice that the body armor is wrong. Emile had the assault/sapper body armor and he is missing his unique machete on his right shoulder which is what makes him a bad--Yoink- in the original Halo Reach game. Why 343 are changing original armors? I have no idea but it's disgusting, wrong and is an insult to the game. If you're going to release an old armor from an older game make it properly or don't make it at all 343, it's not Emile's armor without the assault/sapper body or without his unique right shoulder machete. I guess all the other original Reach armors will be all messed up as well now which is a shame. Anyway you better fix this issue 343 because trust me it doesn't look good on your behalf to the Halo community giving them 'fake' armors, I take it not many people have realised this but they will now. Anyway if you're in support of Emile's armor and the rest of Noble team please leave a comment. I personally haven't seen the other armors but I.assume they'll all be out of place like this one. Also begore I go, 343 said clearly that the new Firefight boss isn't Warden Eternal but guess what it says above his head? WARDEN TERNAL! What a coincidence
I have to agree. If you are going to introduced classic armor's from previous games they should have the defining features of the original.

I also agree that were seriously don't need any more Warden's. Why not look through Halo's past and find some bad -Yoink- bosses? Anyone remember that big -Yoink- sentinel from Halo 2? I'd love to see those return but a lot more deadly.
Or bring a flood juggernaut? Or a super hunter the size of 2 and has 4 arms?
It is called Memories of Reach. Memory can be a fickle -Yoink-. Like people!

Where is the facepalm emoticon around here?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4