[Locked] 343 Have Messed Up Once Again

OP Gamer Freak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
What's this update about? A new armour only?
Not just that, the long awaited infection is coming!
Now if you have an issue with my opinion and how I feel about it, then go about it in a corner pal. Oh and before I finish up you had quite a few spelling errors you might want to fix, cheers!
Telling someone to "go about it in a corner" is not an appropriate response to someone disagreeing with your opinion. Especially when you start your thread with a borderline flamebait title.

You're entitled to your opinion but disparaging remarks like this made to others is not acceptable. If it continues, your thread will be locked.
Nor is calling someone a little -Yoink-, desperate or anything else. I suggest you pay more attention to the comments made beforehand instead of telling me what's right and what is wrong thanks!
Man do you have some issues.
Now if you have an issue with my opinion and how I feel about it, then go about it in a corner pal. Oh and before I finish up you had quite a few spelling errors you might want to fix, cheers!
Telling someone to "go about it in a corner" is not an appropriate response to someone disagreeing with your opinion. Especially when you start your thread with a borderline flamebait title.

You're entitled to your opinion but disparaging remarks like this made to others is not acceptable. If it continues, your thread will be locked.
Nor is calling someone a little -Yoink-, desperate or anything else. I suggest you pay more attention to the comments made beforehand instead of telling me what's right and what is wrong thanks!
It was never going to be 100% correct becasue the Halo 5 base spartan model is a different shape to the Reach spartans.
Also, the spartan undersuit is also different, so where there is no armour it was going to look different too.

They likely moved the knife because it stuck out so much in Reach. And even then we have only seen concept art, nothing final.
It me strikes to see that the community has become a disgrace to some degree. Are people really lacking hobbies and are nitpicking every tiny thing of no relevance? Oh dear. Just quit Halo if you have nothing constructive to offer
I just hope that they have a decent looking EOD in the MoR update.
I stopped valuing your opinion after you said it was disgusting.
I agree with the 3 people above me.
posts like this make me want to bang my head against the wall when i see them
Apparently you haven't seen the Mark V [a] or the Decimator Armor yet. Emile's armor looks brilliant compared to those two.

Also, manners, people. We're talking pixels here.
Bro, you need to chill out. What's the worst that can happen if Emile's chest piece is a little different and his knife is on his chest? There could be various reasons like it enlarged the hit box or it was too bulky so the geometry clashed. Can't you be happy that we're actually getting Emile's badass helmet?
Okay so as many of you may know they're releasing an update for Halo 5 called Memories of Reach. I personally believe 343 Industries haven't even played Halo Reach due to the fact that Emile's armor isn't complete and because of this I am now assuming that the other Reach armors will be incomplete. If you look closely at all the Emile armor pictures and videos you will notice that the body armor is wrong. Emile had the assault/sapper body armor and he is missing his unique machete on his right shoulder which is what makes him a bad--Yoink- in the original Halo Reach game. Why 343 are changing original armors? I have no idea but it's disgusting, wrong and is an insult to the game. If you're going to release an old armor from an older game make it properly or don't make it at all 343, it's not Emile's armor without the assault/sapper body or without his unique right shoulder machete. I guess all the other original Reach armors will be all messed up as well now which is a shame. Anyway you better fix this issue 343 because trust me it doesn't look good on your behalf to the Halo community giving them 'fake' armors, I take it not many people have realised this but they will now. Anyway if you're in support of Emile's armor and the rest of Noble team please leave a comment. I personally haven't seen the other armors but I assume they'll all be out of place like this one. Also before I go, 343 said clearly that the new Firefight boss isn't Warden Eternal but guess what it says above his head? WARDEN ETERNAL! What a coincidence.
343 are stupid to try and change original armours, we don't want variations of it, we want to wear the same armour of the characters that we love from Reach
Okay so as many of you may know they're releasing an update for Halo 5 called Memories of Reach. I personally believe 343 Industries haven't even played Halo Reach due to the fact that Emile's armor isn't complete and because of this I am now assuming that the other Reach armors will be incomplete. If you look closely at all the Emile armor pictures and videos you will notice that the body armor is wrong. Emile had the assault/sapper body armor and he is missing his unique machete on his right shoulder which is what makes him a bad--Yoink- in the original Halo Reach game. Why 343 are changing original armors? I have no idea but it's disgusting, wrong and is an insult to the game. If you're going to release an old armor from an older game make it properly or don't make it at all 343, it's not Emile's armor without the assault/sapper body or without his unique right shoulder machete. I guess all the other original Reach armors will be all messed up as well now which is a shame. Anyway you better fix this issue 343 because trust me it doesn't look good on your behalf to the Halo community giving them 'fake' armors, I take it not many people have realised this but they will now. Anyway if you're in support of Emile's armor and the rest of Noble team please leave a comment. I personally haven't seen the other armors but I assume they'll all be out of place like this one. Also before I go, 343 said clearly that the new Firefight boss isn't Warden Eternal but guess what it says above his head? WARDEN ETERNAL! What a coincidence.
It is people like you that make the Halo community trash. All you do is get on these forums and complain and complain. If you were a true Halo fan, you'd appreciate 343 and how they have improved the franchise. If you don't like Halo, I recommend leaving these forums and play the game that you were meant to play: Call of Duty. Quit complaining and just play the game because I promise you, 343 doesn't give a damn about your complaints.
343 are stupid to try and change original armours, we don't want variations of it, we want to wear the same armour of the characters that we love from Reach
But they're not giving us the actual characters.. we're getting the armor variants that they would have worn. Slightly updated (as Halo 5 is in the future from Reach).
Noble team had personally customised armors. And I don't know if you know..but they're kinda dead. So we don't have THEIR individual armors that were customised for them. It makes complete sense, as well as the gameplay aspect of hitboxes etc.

Snickerdoodle is back with another great point
Keep in mind that the picture you've seen is concept art. It will probably be different.
all I care about are the helmets
It's been said before, but you couldn't even get their exact armor in Reach. Also, for someone so nitpicky on details, I find it odd that you got the name of Emile's knife wrong. It is NOT a machete. The knife, by the way, isn't gone either, just moved from the left should to right side of the chest. I'll give you that the chest isn't as covered in grenades as Emile's was, but even so... none of this really warrants words like "disgusting." Especially if that concept art makes it to the game unchanged. It'd easily be the best looking armor in the game.
CMDR Wulf wrote:
you do know that the armor Noble team had was not the current version of mjolnir armor right. The blade is on the left side of the chest cause spartan 4's are right handed (you can tell by the way they hold the gun) emile was left handed which explained why it was on the right side for him. (it really does not matter if it was on the shoulder). You can view all the armors in the trailer very easily, there are plenty of still pics online. They are all pretty accurate though Kats does not have a metal arm but thats a body prosthetic not really an armor component.
Yes but if you're specifically going to base an armor off a main character then it has to be exact. Emile was the only Spartan with that helmet due to the fact that he made it himself and it kinda is a big deal since he is like I said a main character in the Halo franchise, you can't just change him and ruin his unique features.
Listen up you little -Yoink-, quit nitpicking small -Yoink- details about the armors. Be happy that we are even getting them (and a better helmet than that god awful one in H4) But its Concept armor, CONCEPT. It can change. wait until we get the finalized pictures with the update to even start with this bull.
Agreed
The moved it to the chest if you did not see that. His knife is still there. Probably because of the new Spartan size, they did not want a massive knife on the arm to reveal players behind corners. That seems to be the best option.

and the armor is great looking. Don't know which armor you are looking at

I'd suggest you pay more attention lol, you firing back just cuz someone else started it, does not justify you doing it in any way possible lol. Also, you're getting very nitpicking over a cosmetic armor, of all things. It doesn't have to be absolutely perfect, the concept is still there.
343 isnt stupid for adding free dlc to their version of the game. There are a lot of people like you that make similar comments on other posts throughout these forums. These comments all revolve around the same theme "We want what was in the older games". Well for the people who think along those lines, yourself included, if you want the things that were in the older games then go play the older games. Otherwise, be happy you have a new version of Halo to play and be happy they are giving you free stuff. Most games now a days ask you right up front if you want to buy the season pass for the dlc they already have planned. This is the only game I've bought in the recent year or so that I didnt have to pay double the cost just to have the full content of the game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4