[Locked] 343 Have Messed Up Once Again

OP Gamer Freak

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
You relize that so many years have passed since Reach, so there had been changes to it
Madrox8 wrote:
Okay so as many of you may know they're releasing an update for Halo 5 called Memories of Reach. I personally believe 343 Industries haven't even played Halo Reach due to the fact that Emile's armor isn't complete and because of this I am now assuming that the other Reach armors will be incomplete. If you look closely at all the Emile armor pictures and videos you will notice that the body armor is wrong. Emile had the assault/sapper body armor and he is missing his unique machete on his right shoulder which is what makes him a bad--Yoink- in the original Halo Reach game. Why 343 are changing original armors? I have no idea but it's disgusting, wrong and is an insult to the game. If you're going to release an old armor from an older game make it properly or don't make it at all 343, it's not Emile's armor without the assault/sapper body or without his unique right shoulder machete. I guess all the other original Reach armors will be all messed up as well now which is a shame. Anyway you better fix this issue 343 because trust me it doesn't look good on your behalf to the Halo community giving them 'fake' armors, I take it not many people have realised this but they will now. Anyway if you're in support of Emile's armor and the rest of Noble team please leave a comment. I personally haven't seen the other armors but I assume they'll all be out of place like this one. Also before I go, 343 said clearly that the new Firefight boss isn't Warden Eternal but guess what it says above his head? WARDEN ETERNAL! What a coincidence.
As in the final boss? Or the red Warden Eternal that pops up?
I wonder if he knows that was a Beta? Also, not every match had Wardens as final bosses. Some rounds I played the final bosses were extra tough Hunters.
Not talking about final bosses. Just bosses that pop up. I got him during the fifth round. Needless to say my team ran out of time.
You relize that so many years have passed since Reach, so there had been changes to it
343i changed Reach? I was pretty sure Bungie made Reach, not 343i. Granted, 343i has access to it now, since they bought the franchise. But they didn't make Reach, they may still upgrade it though...
I'm excited for them coming back...
OP needs to go home.
343, changing things thst don't need to be changed again...
OP is just nitpicking here. The Kukri blade is still there, it was just moved onto the chest piece. There's still grenades there, just not as many as there were on Reach.
Agreed. As someone who loves Emile and plans on wearing the armor, the recreation is very accurate and appropriate for Spartan IVs. OP, quit looking for things to complain about.
Yes I can agree with both of you, but I do wish they added more bosses, especially mythic ones, because we only have hunters and a warden (but it is a beta so there's gotta be something else)
OP needs to go home.
That subtle savagery
Okay so as many of you may know they're releasing an update for Halo 5 called Memories of Reach. I personallybelieve 343 Industries haven't even played Halo Reach due to the fact that Emile's armor isn't his complete and because of this I am now assuming that the other Reach armors will be incomplete. If you look closely at all the Emile armor pictures and videos you will notice that the body armor is wrong. Emile had the assault/sapper body armor and he is missing his unique machete on his right shoulder which is what makes him a bad--Yoink- in the original Halo Reach game. Why 343 are changing original armors? I have no idea but it's disgusting, wrong and is an insult to the game. If you're going to release an old armor from an older game make it properly or don't make it at all 343, it's not Emile's armor without the assault/sapper body or without his unique right shoulder machete. I guess all the other original Reach armors will be all messed up as well now which is a shame. Anyway you better fix this issue 343 because trust me it doesn't look good on your behalf to the Halo community giving them 'fake' armors, I take it not many people have realised this but they will now. Anyway if you're in support of Emile's armor and the rest of Noble team please leave a comment. I personally haven't seen the other armors but I.assume they'll all be out of place like this one. Also begore I go, 343 said clearly that the new Firefight boss isn't Warden Eternal but guess what it says above his head? WARDEN TERNAL! What a coincidence
I have to agree. If you are going to introduced classic armor's from previous games they should have the defining features of the original.

I also agree that were seriously don't need any more Warden's. Why not look through Halo's past and find some bad -Yoink- bosses? Anyone remember that big -Yoink- sentinel from Halo 2? I'd love to see those return but a lot more deadly.
I think what exactly they said was it won't just be warden eternal in FF, which it isn't their are a few different one and there will probably be more of them by the actual release when they have all the maps involved, as i think they already mention a new one that's some sort of super knight from the lore.

The armor thing is kinda screwy though.
Well it's not surprising, they already removed split-screen which was one of Halo's biggest features.
OP is just nitpicking here. The Kukri blade is still there, it was just moved onto the chest piece. There's still grenades there, just not as many as there were on Reach.
Agreed. As someone who loves Emile and plans on wearing the armor, the recreation is very accurate and appropriate for Spartan IVs. OP, quit looking for things to complain about.
Yes I can agree with both of you, but I do wish they added more bosses, especially mythic ones, because we only have hunters and a warden (but it is a beta so there's gotta be something else)
They already added a new one, which i read somewhere. Plus I'm sure some of the bosses will be map based, based on the different terrains and layout probably
You know 343 made 2 of the 3 map packs for Reach right?
I agree with you completely. They did a great job when bringing back the H2BR and the H1Magnum but when it comes to old armor coming back they always screw it up somehow. Like people want the exact sets to return sometimes and not a lot of change. Same thing with the Mark IV and V armors.
Hey there is the mythic hunters thought don't forget about them.
apparently knives are the defining trait of a character...
apparently knives are the defining trait of a character...
Everybody staring at his knife....

"My eyes are up here." - Emile, probably
Oh no the machete is not in the shoulder..... WHO GIVES A GOAT?
I agree OP, it is the memories of Reach afterall, and while we can't play as Elites, we can at least have the opportunity to obtain these armors and show them off like they should've been on Halo: Reach.
Now if you have an issue with my opinion and how I feel about it, then go about it in a corner pal. Oh and before I finish up you had quite a few spelling errors you might want to fix, cheers!
Telling someone to "go about it in a corner" is not an appropriate response to someone disagreeing with your opinion. Especially when you start your thread with a borderline flamebait title.

You're entitled to your opinion but disparaging remarks like this made to others is not acceptable. If it continues, your thread will be locked.
Nor is calling someone a little -Yoink-, desperate or anything else. I suggest you pay more attention to the comments made beforehand instead of telling me what's right and what is wrong thanks!
Now if you have an issue with my opinion and how I feel about it, then go about it in a corner pal. Oh and before I finish up you had quite a few spelling errors you might want to fix, cheers!
Telling someone to "go about it in a corner" is not an appropriate response to someone disagreeing with your opinion. Especially when you start your thread with a borderline flamebait title.

You're entitled to your opinion but disparaging remarks like this made to others is not acceptable. If it continues, your thread will be locked.
Can't say I didn't warn you at least. :/
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4