Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] 343 Industries Assault Rifle Skin

OP NonyoBizness

Is this still available? I have heard mixed things.. also do employees actually read here so someone can answer with 100% or link to where a Dev says no?!

Thanks!
btw.. this is the one I am talking about:

http://i.imgur.com/M4Bm0s3.png
you were able to get it back when the game came out in a special req pack. I don't think you can get anymore. It is like the Bungie Flames from Halo 3. Only employees can usually get it
you were able to get it back when the game came out in a special req pack. I don't think you can get anymore. It is like the Bungie Flames from Halo 3. Only employees can usually get it
Unfortunately it came out before anything good was in Halo 5 (like BTB or Forge) and so I wasn't playing much then. Hoping they'll bring it back eventually, but it's unlikely now that there's the Ice Unicorn skin.
These skins were supposed to only be for 343 employees, a small issue with the pools when the HCS pack was first released meant that some players managed to get them even though they shouldn't have. 343 allowed those players to keep them, they haven't been released to the REQ pool since and likely won't be.
I think for the sake of 343 employees any one who got a 343 skin that shouldn't of got one probably shouldn't have it so no body can pretend they are an employee.
I think for the sake of 343 employees any one who got a 343 skin that shouldn't of got one probably shouldn't have it so no body can pretend they are an employee.
I really enjoy using the 343 skin. More to do with how rare it is.
stckrboy wrote:
These skins were supposed to only be for 343 employees, a small issue with the pools when the HCS pack was first released meant that some players managed to get them even though they shouldn't have. 343 allowed those players to keep them, they haven't been released to the REQ pool since and likely won't be.
that sucks
I like the looks of it quite a bit too, the rarity's a pretty sweet bonus as well.

Currently rocking the Ice skin though, and probably will for a good long time. Shame it's not for the SMG too, and an even bigger shame that when Halo 6 rolls around I won't have it anymore :(
Sylxeria wrote:
I like the looks of it quite a bit too, the rarity's a pretty sweet bonus as well.

Currently rocking the Ice skin though, and probably will for a good long time. Shame it's not for the SMG too, and an even bigger shame that when Halo 6 rolls around I won't have it anymore :(
I wouldn't be so down if I were you. I'm confident that 343 will release exclusive skins in Halo 6. Otherwise, it'd be a big disappointment to not continue the "tradition" of sorts in later installments.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Sylxeria wrote:

I wouldn't be so down if I were you. I'm confident that 343 will release exclusive skins in Halo 6. Otherwise, it'd be a big disappointment to not continue the "tradition" of sorts in later installments.
I'm sure they will, but I'll miss the ones I currently have in 5/Guardians :'(
The "Classic" 343 skin and the Ice one... I highly doubt that - even if they do make a reappearance - existing owners of them in 5 will be given them for free in 6. We'll see in due time, but I strongly doubt it'll happen.

One thing though, is that I hope they put future skins on the BR and such as well. Some of the AR/Mag skins are pretty cool, and I'd have loved to use them on the BR, SMG, and DMR but.... Well yeah. Especially if you're playing in Warzone, where the Assault Rifle has a really short shelf life - and so don't get too much time to play with the skin you're using.
Sylxeria wrote:

Looks good Sy, matches your eye(s).
I am going to apply for 343 just so I can get these cool skins!
Hola 343 de ya no podrán sacar más skin sobre todo la ustedes muchos la queremos esperemos nos hagan caso ya que viene halo infinite creo al menos los q seguimos jugando H5 deberíamos volver a recuperar esas skin q nos faltan
Hola 343 de ya no podrán sacar más skin sobre todo la ustedes muchos la queremos esperemos nos hagan caso ya que viene halo infinite creo al menos los q seguimos jugando H5 deberíamos volver a recuperar esas skin q nos faltan
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.