Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] 343 make social breakout!!!

OP RETRO23KINGS

it is impossible to get immortal or against all odds in ranked breakout unless you derank or cheat and thats what im doing (deranking). i still need 10 immortals and 44ish againt all odds. Or if u dont wanna do that make more breakout game types on action sack like mantis breakout and paintball junkies.
So your issue is dieing in ranked and you want your medals to be easier to achieve rather than actually earning it in a legitimate way?
Okay let me get this straight, you want Breakout to be social so that you can get medals for a commendation? Uh-huh. And that's solid support for making a playlist that everyone wanted to make ranked once it was social, social again; how?
it is impossible to get immortal or against all odds in ranked breakout unless you derank or cheat and thats what im doing (deranking). i still need 10 immortals and 44ish againt all odds. Or if u dont wanna do that make more breakout game types on action sack like mantis breakout and paintball junkies.
You have a option, do the achievement or worry about rank. How do you think everyone else had to do that achievement?
The ranked breakout should stay. However, I would not be against a community breakout playlist where maybe instead of 4 people, there are 5. Just like the social playlist out now (I believe, haven't actually seen for myself yet). Where game chat is also a forced function.
So your issue is dieing in ranked and you want your medals to be easier to achieve rather than actually earning it in a legitimate way?
yeah bc its impossible without getting deranked
Okay let me get this straight, you want Breakout to be social so that you can get medals for a commendation? Uh-huh. And that's solid support for making a playlist that everyone wanted to make ranked once it was social, social again; how?
im trying to get magmum opus. Why would they put an impossible medal that no one can get?
COBRA R2 wrote:
You have a option, do the achievement or worry about rank. How do you think everyone else had to do that achievement?
i dont care about rank all i want is arena mastey commendation for the emblem
Profesnol wrote:
The ranked breakout should stay. However, I would not be against a community breakout playlist where maybe instead of 4 people, there are 5. Just like the social playlist out now (I believe, haven't actually seen for myself yet). Where game chat is also a forced function.
i dont mean take off ranked breakout......i also want the old breakout back ranked and social too
im trying to get magmum opus. Why would they put an impossible medal that no one can get?
Try action sack. You still earn the medals from all the breakout clones there and you don't have to do anything immoral to get them.
I think that Shotgun Breakout should be social and Old Breakout should be the ranked playlist. You could actually get all of the Breakout medals in Old Breakout. How do you get Fast Break in New Breakout? Answer? You don't.

Old Breakout was best Breakout.
You mean Magnum Opus like mine? (Kappa). I'm Bronze 2 in Breakout. It was so worth it. I also ranked Silver in Team Arena so I could finish my Strongholds and CTF stuff. I feel no guilt for this (The dark side is good). Add me and send me a message and I'll help you out
I think the old breakout should return to being the launch version and being a social playlist. I need to finish my last breakout commendation too.
You can't get 63 immortals unless you are ranked incorrectly or you play selfishly. If you play to win against similarly skilled opponents you will die at least once. It's a bad commendation. Like others I did what I had to to get it. Don't hate the player, hate the game lol.
You can't get 63 immortals unless you are ranked incorrectly or you play selfishly. If you play to win against similarly skilled opponents you will die at least once. It's a bad commendation. Like others I did what I had to to get it. Don't hate the player, hate the game lol.
Don't hate the game, take advantage of it. I'm Bronze in Breakout and it's great
People have achieved it. Making it not impossible. It's difficult. Which is kind of the point.
Social Breakout would be great but what about the original Breakout. I do like the new breakout with the shotguns and full shields and all, but I absolutely love the old breakout with SMGs and half shields. They should make a Social Breakout, Breakout Classic in ranked, and Social Breakout Classic.
yeah bc its impossible without getting deranked
It's not impossible to get. It's just a harder than some of the other ones. I rank platinum or diamond, with 28 immortal medals and I play to win. PS about 8 of them came from Action Sack.
Have they made it so you cant get medals in action sack, so no way to get those commendations?
Have they made it so you cant get medals in action sack, so no way to get those commendations?
Please don't revive old topics