[Locked] 343 or bungie

OP LetsGetDrunkk69

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7

Which did you like better 343 or bungie?

Poll Ended

80% of this poll is going to say Bungie because of nostalgia and the 343 hate band wagon is apparently easy to jump on.
I won't vote on any of the above as of now. If you please add an option of none of the above that would be awesome.
Bungie was good, but 343 makes sure all aspects of the game a usable and reliable among other things of coarse.
At least they've proven that they know how to run and create a successful/fun game.

Don't know if you've played Destiny recently, but it sucks -Yoink-
Last time Bungie did anything half decent was their last Halo.
Old Bungie, sure. But Bungie in it's current state, no. Many Bungie vets have moved back to Microsoft or split off to do their own thing. 343i has plenty of Bungie vets, including Joseph Staten, passionate Halo fans, and pro players working on the Halo series. It's turned out great for Halo 5.
It's kind of silly when you realize, most of bungie as it is now, never worked on a Halo game, and that 90% of 343 are ex-bungie staff that stayed behind to keep making halo when bungie cut ties
Personally, I feel like bungie was great and then drove Halo off a cliff with Halo Reach and 343i somehow brought it back up to what it should be. Halo 5 shows that 343i can make a better Halo than bungie.
Why cant we have both?
Yaay!
343 ,yep.
I do really like 343 but I have enjoyed Halo 3 and Reach's multiplayer over Halo 4's
IDK, it's hard to say IMO. The biggest problem is that Bungie started down the road of armor abilities and what not. 343 was forced to build on top of it. So 343 for going back to it's roots and making halo what it should be about.
343 for campaign and "old bungie" for multiplayer.
Bungie introduced these gimmicks into Halo and 343 carried on with them, so neither.
Is this a joke? Bungie has created all the major halo titles that we consider great (Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach) and what has 343 created.. (Halo 4, Halo Spartan Assualt, Halo Spartan Strike, Halo 5). I'm a taken for all my breathe to think that some people in this community actually consider 343 better than Bungie...
I'll play a good game that I am interested in made by any developer
EvilStans wrote:
It's kind of silly when you realize, most of bungie as it is now, never worked on a Halo game, and that 90% of 343 are ex-bungie staff that stayed behind to keep making halo when bungie cut ties
Lol no. Only a small handful of people at 343 are ex-Bungie. But if you count that as 90% then sure, I suppose.

I choose Bungie. 343 did surprise me with Halo 5, but that's only their first successful Halo. Bungie has 3 successful Halos plus ODST and Reach which were pretty good. 343 just has Halo 5. Halo 4 and the quality of the MCC were beyond terrible.
343, bungie lost my respect with the boring game that was 3, then they made destiny the money grab scam....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7