Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

343 Please keep XP boost packs in REQ store

OP The4thHokaqe

A lot of people are still playing halo 5, and many of them are trying to get max rank 152 before infinite comes out, no matter what the reward may be, it gives us another reason to keep playing a game that’s about to be 5 years old, please keep these XP packs in store, some of us don’t even buy the other packs because we’ve unlocked everything else, we just want the XP. Please keep it in store there is no reason to take it out at this point
If the absence of XP packs is going to make the entire player base below 152 quit playing instantly, then maybe they should keep them. But we know that won't be the case, so players better get them while they're here. And, you know, players still have at least another year before Infinite supposedly drops, so there's plenty of time to get to 152 before then.
At the very least they can keep the packs up through New Years. I’d imagine there will be A LOT of hours knocked out during Winter/Christmas break.
I agree that hey should keep them. There is use for the req points for me besides buying these packs since I have everything unlocked.
I agree that hey should keep them. There is use for the req points for me besides buying these packs since I have everything unlocked.
Yeah I'd love to see them kept around for RP.
I know perhaps it may not make as much but it would be pretty good player wise, it gives our bulk RP constant use bar topping up REQs. It would be similar to the side grind of the target master skins. Hopefully they'll atleast be around aslong as we've got 2EXP so we can grind out so additional packs.
Even if they get taken out of the in-game store you can still get them off the Microsoft store. That's where I had to get mine 'till now. Fun fact, but the Nornfang/Gavel/etc packs are still there too.

That being said, it'd be cool to see them and the Plat. Packs stick around for a smidge longer. Maybe until the end of January? (Or like, until Infinite? Wishful thinking but still~)
Como asi?
Sylxeria wrote:
Even if they get taken out of the in-game store you can still get them off the Microsoft store. That's where I had to get mine 'till now. Fun fact, but the Nornfang/Gavel/etc packs are still there too.

That being said, it'd be cool to see them and the Plat. Packs stick around for a smidge longer. Maybe until the end of January? (Or like, until Infinite? Wishful thinking but still~)
Yeah and you are able to buy them from the argentian store and save some money.