[Locked] 343 Please Kill Yourselves

OP Sycomaniaa

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Do not make violent or threatening comments or make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
At least you don't have to pay $100 to keep playing this game, unlike destiny
Dude, come on.
I'm not happy with the majority of the changes, but if you want it to get better you have to criticize the things and give points to back up your reasoning; Telling people to kill themselves isn't necessarily the wisest thing to do.
Sycomaniaa wrote:
Go back to Halo 3. You have to win to rank up to fifty. Bring back the BR. You are trying too hard to appeal to all the bad kids and it's ruining the game for everyone else. This new rank system is -Yoink-. You can be unranked and play vs champions. Probably because nobody plays your -Yoink- game anymore. Stop killing halo. Instead kill yourselves and get all the smart people who went to Destiny back to fix this -Yoink- game.
lol.
BungieVision is complete crap, don't even bother trying to bring the old Bungie back.
They've changed.
A Sith lord you are.
Well this thread is getting locked.
Yup super constructive.
Sycomaniaa wrote:
Go back to Halo 3. You have to win to rank up to fifty. Bring back the BR. You are trying too hard to appeal to all the bad kids and it's ruining the game for everyone else. This new rank system is -Yoink-. You can be unranked and play vs champions. Probably because nobody plays your -Yoink- game anymore. Stop killing halo. Instead kill yourselves and get all the smart people who went to Destiny back to fix this -Yoink- game.
Very informative read, just what I needed before bed.
Thank you, fellow intellectual.

Spoiler:
Show
Wow guy. Change the title and edit the post before it gets locked and you have to live with this on your account forever
Sycomaniaa wrote:
Go back to Halo 3.
You solved your own problem right there. This is what you want. Go away.
Like Destiny? LOL.

Intentional trolling isn't allowed here.
If Bungie was still making halo you would be paying $30 to get your SR level up to 100 right now. Oh and dance emotes. Lots of dance emotes.
Horrible post please go to my recent post about the community
You can provide criticism or even say you outright hate 343's halo but at least don't be a neanderthal about it. Smart people in destiny? Where?!
This post is just uncalled for.
seanonix wrote:
A Sith lord you are.
lol
I think we really need a custom game lobby finder. It will allow lobbies of any kind and even classic lobbies that play like Halo 3 and a bunch of remakes. Here is my forum post if you agree that we need it leave a reply. It would change Halo!
Interesting title. Very helpful and constructive.
At least you don't have to pay $100 to keep playing this game, unlike destiny
And yet Destiny is kicking H5's -Yoink- in player population. And it's been out for over a year longer. And people are willing to play good money for the DLCs.

So who's winning, 343 or Bungie?

343 would kill to be in Bungie's shoes. Could you imagine the -Yoink- storm 343 would be in if they tried charging players money for their PoS DLCs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4