[Locked] 343 Please Kill Yourselves

OP Sycomaniaa

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
They made a really bad game. Therefore they should die.

A little drastic, isn't it?
Look, I think Halo 5 sucks just as much as the next guy, bit this is crossing the line.
Horrible post please go to my recent post about the community
Can't say I didn't see this coming.

People like the OP are few and far between. They aren't representative of the community as a whole.
I'm a Halo critic, yet the very first thing I did upon seeing this thread was send a message to the mods.

Off-topic, a bit surprised that other thread was locked like five minutes ago but this one is still going.
If Bungie was still making halo you would be paying $30 to get your SR level up to 100 right now. Oh and dance emotes. Lots of dance emotes.
If Bungie was still making it then we'd have 5x the player population.
Bean Catz wrote:
If Bungie was still making halo you would be paying $30 to get your SR level up to 100 right now. Oh and dance emotes. Lots of dance emotes.
If Bungie was still making it then we'd have 5x the player population.
Don't kid yourself with that, the population deflated to (at best) 200K at this time frame after release with Halo: Reach. They're not masters of game design, and they've certainly lost their touch with the competitive side of things (See Reach, and Destiny)
Well this thread is getting locked.
more like LOCKE'd

ok...

ill go away now...
Grow up.
Lol he said all the smart people who went to destiny Im done if that's not a troll I don't know what is.
Noble Nemo wrote:
I'm not happy with the majority of the changes, but if you want it to get better you have to criticize the things and give points to back up your reasoning; Telling people to kill themselves isn't necessarily the wisest thing to do.
I agree, I am against the microtranscations. praying on the youth who has mommy and daddies credit card. This new update they took key parts of OLD MAPS and created new ones. Nocturnal (warzone) used the same garage layouts. (overgrowth) aka PLAZA had awful similarities. I would rather take this POS back and invest in a lesser pos.

on top of all the crap 343 says "oh if the 13 year old will spend 2.99 of dads money lets add a useless 99.99 dollar purchase!"

343 fu.....

this game tailors to the younger generation; one who wears their headphones around their neck with the music on.. excuse me no one wants to hear your "trap" music. turn that crap off.

I have only hope for forge.
Sycomaniaa wrote:
Go back to Halo 3. You have to win to rank up to fifty. Bring back the BR. You are trying too hard to appeal to all the bad kids and it's ruining the game for everyone else. This new rank system is -Yoink-. You can be unranked and play vs champions. Probably because nobody plays your -Yoink- game anymore. Stop killing halo. Instead kill yourselves and get all the smart people who went to Destiny back to fix this -Yoink- game.
I'm sure they'll get right on that

*sigh*
You just know that a thread is going to be great when the title is "343 Please Kill Yourselves".
Sycomaniaa wrote:
-snip-
Trust me you don't want to do that. I know from firsthand experience that even making jokes can get you banned.
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Ramir3z77 wrote:
Sycomaniaa wrote:
-snip-
Trust me you don't want to do that. I know from firsthand experience that even making jokes can get you banned.
*sigh*
point taken
Lol, ya this will solve ur problem. I have also never played champions when I was unranked. Seriously if you don't like a game why do you play it? I enjoy the game, its a change but still having lots of fun with it. Maybe play the game and give it a chance instead of complaining about it and telling a company to kill them selves?
If you were bronze last season you will not be able to fall against the champion, you stupid is all a matter of elo. and if you have a concern about Halo 5 sells and returns on your game dlc pay for play
So instead of explaining and evaluating the game, then suggesting improvements, you tell them to kill Themselves? Yes, I dislike a lot of things they added and removed from halo, but that does not mean they should kill themselves. That's what these forums are for- FEEDBACK
heres some feedback. BATTLE RIFLE STARTS FOR ARENA. While i agree that the OP is way out of line with his dramatic "kill yourself comments" i also agree that this game caters to what old school halo players would consider "bad kids".
Stand by for a locked thread.
3...2...1.5...1...Now! wait... NOW!
Please report this thread for threatening physical violence. Telling a large group of people to kill themselves is utterly repugnant.
Lol surprised this thread is still alive lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4