OP Sycomaniaa

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Noble Nemo wrote:
I'm not happy with the majority of the changes, but if you want it to get better you have to criticize the things and give points to back up your reasoning; Telling people to kill themselves isn't necessarily the wisest thing to do.
I agree, I am against the microtranscations. praying on the youth who has mommy and daddies credit card. This new update they took key parts of OLD MAPS and created new ones. Nocturnal (warzone) used the same garage layouts. (overgrowth) aka PLAZA had awful similarities. I would rather take this POS back and invest in a lesser pos.

on top of all the crap 343 says "oh if the 13 year old will spend 2.99 of dads money lets add a useless 99.99 dollar purchase!"

343 fu.....

this game tailors to the younger generation; one who wears their headphones around their neck with the music on.. excuse me no one wants to hear your "trap" music. turn that crap off.

I have only hope for forge.
I agree completely.
Now you see, this is just rude.
This thread gives me life. Constantly refreshing the page every 30 minutes or so just to see if it's been locked yet, laughing considerably harder each time that turns out not to be the case.
Get a life OP, try HELPING the community instead of being a -Yoink-
Sycomaniaa wrote:
Go back to Halo 3. You have to win to rank up to fifty. Bring back the BR. You are trying too hard to appeal to all the bad kids and it's ruining the game for everyone else. This new rank system is -Yoink-. You can be unranked and play vs champions. Probably because nobody plays your -Yoink- game anymore. Stop killing halo. Instead kill yourselves and get all the smart people who went to Destiny back to fix this -Yoink- game.
Okay first off if 343 didn't take over.
We would of been left with Halo 3. (Talking about the Story)
(not including Halo Reach)
But their not really killing Halo, I do believe the game was under developed with the lack of Maps and Forge.
But a True Halo fan would play Halo for the story, not how well the multiplayer is.
And what do you mean bring back the BR?
It's been in Halo 3, 4 & 5.

And were getting Halo Wars 2 how could you be upset?
Noble Nemo wrote:
I'm not happy with the majority of the changes, but if you want it to get better you have to criticize the things and give points to back up your reasoning; Telling people to kill themselves isn't necessarily the wisest thing to do.
I agree, I am against the microtranscations. praying on the youth who has mommy and daddies credit card. This new update they took key parts of OLD MAPS and created new ones. Nocturnal (warzone) used the same garage layouts. (overgrowth) aka PLAZA had awful similarities. I would rather take this POS back and invest in a lesser pos.
That's the point, Overgrowth is a remix to Plaza, just like Regret is to Truth. It's been said a while ago that each map will have their own remixes.
nkTJH wrote:
Noble Nemo wrote:
That's the point, Overgrowth is a remix to Plaza, just like Regret is to Truth. It's been said a while ago that each map will have their own remixes.
Well it costs money to make a new model for garages.
Do not make violent/threatening posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Yeah, tell Bungie to come. (Good luck with that). 343 has their problems, but the MP is already better than Halo 4, comparing it with H5.
Also, you are getting new DLCs for FREE. Not some crap DLCs every half a year.
Besides, you are now getting forge, custom games in H5. I noticed that you are getting killed by 'BAD' players, how bad can they be if you are getting bigger by them.
P.S. Go play Bungie's new game.
Honestly the biggest mistake they made was that everything (exept for solo campaign) requires internet. I understand that Arena and Warzone requires internet but Custom Game and Forge? WHY?!?!?!?!? Why can't i just build offline in forge?! I have s^@$ internet and i cant do anything in Halo 5 anymore. In Halo 3 and Reach i could play on Forge offline (not sure about Halo 4). So why does it require internet?!?!?!? Sorry but please fix this
It's true in some aspects but just yelling at them telling them to kill themselves isn't going to help at least say why and how they can fix it. Also Bungie has changed at least we can thank 343 for not giving up on Halo and keeping it going.
Noble Nemo wrote:

on top of all the crap 343 says "oh if the 13 year old will spend 2.99 of dads money lets add a useless 99.99 dollar purchase!"

343 fu.....

this game tailors to the younger generation; one who wears their headphones around their neck with the music on.. excuse me no one wants to hear your "trap" music. turn that crap off.

I have only hope for forge.
I agree completely.
Totally agree with this
This isn't locked yet?
Sycomaniaa wrote:
Go back to Halo 3. You have to win to rank up to fifty. Bring back the BR. You are trying too hard to appeal to all the bad kids and it's ruining the game for everyone else. This new rank system is -Yoink-. You can be unranked and play vs champions. Probably because nobody plays your -Yoink- game anymore. Stop killing halo. Instead kill yourselves and get all the smart people who went to Destiny back to fix this -Yoink- game.
Take a chill pill man. You are obviously over reacting. There's absolutely no reason to tell 343 to kill themselves. If you feel that strong about the game then simply stop play it. No need to act like a -Yoink-.
This isn't locked yet?
I'm surprised too
Jesus man
Has anyone else reported it? I did it ages ago.
Adam808 wrote:
Honestly the biggest mistake they made was that everything (exept for solo campaign) requires internet. I understand that Arena and Warzone requires internet but Custom Game and Forge? WHY?!?!?!?!? Why can't i just build offline in forge?! I have s^@$ internet and i cant do anything in Halo 5 anymore. In Halo 3 and Reach i could play on Forge offline (not sure about Halo 4). So why does it require internet?!?!?!? Sorry but please fix this
Also sorry this doesn't relate to anything on this page filled with hateful comments but i just wanted this to go out
I feel like 343 made this topic so they could see whats going on in the game
I've played every Halo game,and I don't so much believe the game story or design has become flawed. As it is I believe the players of the game have changed. Its a game. Speak with your money and not with vile hateful words. I always wonder why someone feels the need to be so filthy in speech and Ideas. Just turn it off, and go volunteer in your community. Maybe go volunteer with the suicide prevention in your area. Maybe go to the VA and volunteer there to work with people who have problems, who we risk everyday of lossing one more. Its a game this is LIFE.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4