Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] 343, please tell me you're working on farming.

OP UNSCDF Guy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
I'm sick of it.
It's ruining the game.
You can say it's not...but it is.
It has made so many streamers just stop their streams.
It has made so many people just quit.
Why?
It's not fun.
I had taken a break from Halo.
Came back today.
Got tryharded in "social" slayer...
Got farmed in warzone which is "social"
What's the point?
This game isn't fun to be farmed in.
Farming is reducing the population.
Please, do something...

EDIT:
Spoiler:
Show
Was that like a really long haiku?
Was that like a really long haiku?
Nope...just a long version of my saying I'm getting closer and closer to never playing this game's "social" again.
Is farming still a thing?
why dont you run with you company?
I don't get it. When I play warzone I rarely if ever get "farmed" I must be getting lucky with matchmaking. Especially since I play as a solo player.
oh yes it is.
according to 343 farming only happens 0.3% of the time. Doesnt explain why 30% of my warzone matches are me getting harvested.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not flame/attack others.

Spoiler:
Show
oh yes it is.
according to 343 farming only happens 0.3% of the time. Doesnt explain why 30% of my warzone matches are me getting harvested.
I never get farmed, so maybe mine and Lethal's 0% brings your 30% down to 0.3% ;) hahaha
LethalQ wrote:
I don't get it. When I play warzone I rarely if ever get "farmed" I must be getting lucky with matchmaking. Especially since I play as a solo player.
I've never had it done to me either, and I too play solo a lot.
oh yes it is.
When you launch a game with 12 good players, you easely have the 3 bases. Finish the party in 3 minutes isn't interesting, continue to play is a normal thing.
Do you have seen german footballers stop playing against brazil ???
oh yes it is.
When you launch a game with 12 good players, you easely have the 3 bases. Finish the party in 3 minutes isn't interesting, continue to play is a normal thing.
Do you see german footballers stop playing against brazil ???
What are you talking about...?
I have never once been farmed. Sorry for you. I really don't think it is as big of a deal as it is made out to be here.
*knock on wood*
Pretty sure it's just what people say now days when they lose tbh.
oh yes it is.
yeah, but it does explain why i've never EVER experienced such a thing & i'm playing regurarely for several hours
since they introduced the achilles armor, seriously, i keep wondering what people are talking about, i never farmed
myself and never got farmed either, and again, i've been playing warzone for hours daily since then.
Pretty sure it's just what people say now days when they lose tbh.
Maybe, I guess I wouldn't know haha
KEVPOOL184 wrote:
oh yes it is.
yeah, but it does explain why i've never EVER experienced such a thing & i'm playing regurarely for several hours
since they introduced the achilles armor, seriously, i keep wondering what people are talking about, i never farmed
myself and never got farmed eiter, and again, i've been playing warzone for hours daily since then.
Same here man, never seen it.
i have been spawn killed/farmed on in warzone also. this is annoying.
KEVPOOL184 wrote:
oh yes it is.
myself and never got farmed eiter, and again, i've been playing warzone for hours daily since then.
wish i was you two...
I never get farmed, so maybe mine and Lethal's 0% brings your 30% down to 0.3% ;) hahaha
I think this is the case. Im just unlucky.
KEVPOOL184 wrote:
oh yes it is.
wish i was you two...
I think this is the case. Im just unlucky.
Guess so, try partying up with some people who you like to play with. A little communication goes a long way :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22