Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] 343, please tell me you're working on farming.

OP UNSCDF Guy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 22
bunch of farming mf's... I play the game and get what I get... guess dressing super cool matters more to some?
343i is already working on a solution. In the meantime people have to just suck it up if it happens and keep on fighting until they get an armory.
I agree man, farming is ruining the game and killing the population
:( but how can it be fixed by 343? Farming isn't something that can be fixed with an in game update, it has to be fixed by the community, the people that are farming
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
I'm sick of it.
It's ruining the game.
You can say it's not...but it is.
It has made so many streamers just stop their streams.
It has made so many people just quit.
Why?
It's not fun.
I had taken a break from Halo.
Came back today.
Got tryharded in "social" slayer...
Got farmed in warzone which is "social"
What's the point?
This game isn't fun to be farmed in.
Farming is reducing the population.
Please, do something...

EDIT:
Spoiler:
Show

Yeah, it's annoying. I hear you on the finding a group issue. I used to have a squad but that broke up, now I mainly solo queue due to the really bad friends that claim they can handle playing high onyx level. -_-
i hate farming its ruins the game
I'm sick of it.
It's ruining the game.
You can say it's not...but it is.
It has made so many streamers just stop their streams.
It has made so many people just quit.
Why?
It's not fun.
I had taken a break from Halo.
Came back today.
its incredibly hard to farm medals cause you need to get the random enemy team to agree to it I don't understand what peoples problems are with it its been around since forever and not just in halo its in cod to
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not flame/attack others.

Spoiler:
Show

Dude he's better than you are. *prepares for immediate moderation*
in all my WZ games, i've never been "farmed" and i only play solo, i'm sure it's not that bad...
It's annoying, but 343 can't do anything about it, what are they supposed to do? Ban people from playing in fireteams of 12 on Warzone? Or punish people for winning on social game modes? It is difficult to combat but there is nothing that can be done, stop playing if it harms you that much!
Jazzle2K14 wrote:
in all my WZ games, i've never been "farmed" and i only play solo, i'm sure it's not that bad...
Is getting farmed like starting a game of warzone and having the enemy team have an ultra banshee and beat the crap out of my team? i always have that happen to me :/
We needed a better social playlist.
"It's annoying, but 343 can't do anything about it, what are they supposed to do?"

What they can do is to determine when farming is happening, and prod the farmers to finish the game by giving absurdly OP rewards to the ones being farmed. I suggested giving the other side Scarab Guns; something like that ought to work.
Yeah I agree but just learn to live with it you get good games and some bad games, it's the way it goes
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I am totely agree because 343 Some pointe are good but where are the elites or the game nodes iTS really Boeing if you keep doing stuff again and again i hope on the update of memories of reach cheange everything who is with me
It happens can't expect a perfect game every time. I solo a good bit and never have that problem I group up in a small group and it happens.
Was that like a really long haiku?
almost turned that into an epic lol
Hey I am new to the company. Im excited to join and would gladly accept friend request. Dont be afraid to invite me to a game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 22