Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [343 Response] Dedicated servers Eu???

OP T0XicBoB

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 238
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/should-halo-5-have-regional-selectable-servers/1fb23b3f-1ba8-40cb-b874-d12b2038fde9/posts?page=1

Vote here
95% of my games is on the US servers( And I'm from Norway, Scandinavia). I'm getting really fatigued of this BS. Hyped for H5 since the beta, even though it was peer-to-peer. Read dedicated servers and thought it would be best Halo MP wise. Now it feels like a slap in my face. With the high ping, every Spartan I face in the arena feels like killing a boss. They can 2-3shot magnum while not getting perfect kill, take about only 5% grenade damage while standing on it and being a bulletsponge in general. I would prefer matching with other EU people p2p instead of US servers any day. I'll give this a month, or I'll be leaving my favorite franchise.. :')
95% of my games is on the US servers( And I'm from Norway, Scandinavia). I'm getting really fatigued of this BS. Hyped for H5 since the beta, even though it was peer-to-peer. Read dedicated servers and thought it would be best Halo MP wise. Now it feels like a slap in my face. With the high ping, every Spartan I face in the arena feels like killing a boss. They can 2-3shot magnum while not getting perfect kill, take about only 5% grenade damage while standing on it and being a bulletsponge in general. I would prefer matching with other EU people p2p instead of US servers any day. I'll give this a month, or I'll be leaving my favorite franchise.. :')
Well said mate
This is devastating to hear, hope they instigiste them soon.
Well im from EU aswell but have no problems with the ping at all!
Or connecting problems or anythink like that...
So lifetime888 you've never been shot round a corner or put 4 shots into someone on one shot? You must be lucky or don't understand the game enough.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/90a6869bcf944c54a17102ac9e31da1a/topics/should-halo-5-have-regional-selectable-servers/1fb23b3f-1ba8-40cb-b874-d12b2038fde9/posts

The poll was moved to the above
hopefully all the Europeans quit halo 5 that way they can stop lagging the dedicated servers.
Honestly I think its nice you guys get screwed here, after battlefield 4 where the majority of players on USA Servers are Europeans who reap the reward of playing out of region its nice to see you guys finally getting what you deserve.
That is just my opinion but ima still call it a fact.
Wow. Ain't you a nice guy, huh?
Or you can play on your yank servers and we can play on ours. Everyone's happy
hopefully all the Europeans quit halo 5 that way they can stop lagging the dedicated servers.
Honestly I think its nice you guys get screwed here, after battlefield 4 where the majority of players on USA Servers are Europeans who reap the reward of playing out of region its nice to see you guys finally getting what you deserve.
Are you stupid or just trolling?
Are you realy crying because you play 1 game on a EU server? we play 80 % of our games on you're laggy US servers.
If the just fix the MM there would not be a single problem. we dont wanna play with you either so :)

have a nice day
Liar. Europe had/has servers for BF4. Nasty comments like this can make the Halo community an awful place to be sometimes; especially when it borders on xenophobia.
Sluggage wrote:
Liar. Europe had/has servers for BF4. Nasty things like this make this community an awful place to be sometimes; especially when it borders on xenophobia.
He isn't saying that there weren't any EU servers. He's claiming that most of us played on American servers because it 'benefited' us.

I only have a 100 something hours in BF4 (PC), but I've never experienced anyone lagging around and doing well as a result of it.
Baartvedt wrote:
Sluggage wrote:
Liar. Europe had/has servers for BF4. Nasty things like this make this community an awful place to be sometimes; especially when it borders on xenophobia.
He isn't saying that there weren't any EU servers. He's claiming that most of us played on American servers because it 'benefited' us.

I only have a 100 something hours in BF4 (PC), but I've never experienced anyone lagging around and doing well as a result of it.
It doesn't make sense, given the ping times. The only way anyone would ever benefit from high ping is if there were lag compensation.
Looks like the poll has been deleted or locked, I can't get into it.
I have also sent major Nelson an xbl message. No reply, no tweets and no forum posts. 343 are so bad
Moonpiggy wrote:
I have also sent major Nelson an xbl message. No reply, no tweets and no forum posts. 343 are so bad
Give 'em some time. They're taking care of the aiming at the moment. We'll wait and see if Bravo brings up our problem in the next community update.
there is a mention of some sort of fix for matchmaking in this weeks update, it's only a small paragraph hidden in a wall of text. Basically they do understand there is a problem with matchmaking for global players and they have tried a fix that did seem to sort the problem out, they have taken it off line again to see if there is any negative impact on matchmaking in the long run.
Thought that just warzone. I did see that but was Mia leading.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 238