Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [343 Response] Dedicated servers Eu???

OP T0XicBoB

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 194
  4. 195
  5. 196
  6. 197
  7. 198
  8. ...
  9. 238
Don't feed, just ignore and it will go away...
Do not stat-flame.

Spoiler:
Show
SBFC Boyd wrote:
Unlikely kid.

What playlists do you play? Seeing your best ever is a Diamond 2, have you ever thought maybe you're just pretty average?
This kind of attitude this "git gud" mentality doesn't help anyone. Everyone whose posted on this topic just wants the experience improved. I'm sure you would appreciate it if the game was improved. A lot of EU players have completely given up on the game because of latency and outright lag, which has had a detrimental impact on the EU population of the game. And so what if a player is average, that doesnt mean they're not a victim of poor matchmaking.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
Load of games on my 2 down and 0.5 up yesterday and smashed it on the whole... a few questionable moments but that is online gaming, it's worth it for playing with a bigger player base.

Middle finger to those making a mountain of a mole hill.
I´d be happy if that was up to each and everyone of us to decide; prioritize large player base / fast search times or low ping. If your happy, how good for you, but very ignorant to assume everyone else has the same server performance you do from where you are.

Now get out of here.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
Unlikely kid.

What playlists do you play? Seeing your best ever is a Diamond 2, have you ever thought maybe you're just pretty average?
Have you considered that maybe you just can't notice lag, clearly you haven't even noticed you have your head up your -Yoink-.
Oh I notice it on my 2/3 down and .5 up, I just 'get gud' to deal with it. People defending no region lock have as much right to post as those whining about it.
Lol

Don't give him the satisfaction guys...

He is right he can argue for whatever side he wishes but he doesn't have any logical basis for his arguments and that's the difference here.

It's like arguing with closed minded religious people.
The logic is a bigger playing pool so you don't face the same people over and over when you do find a game. Simple.

All for giving people the option in social game types but competitive needs to be worldwide.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
The logic is a bigger playing pool so you don't face the same people over and over when you do find a game. Simple.

All for giving people the option in social game types but competitive needs to be worldwide.
I'm in London and I rarely faced the same people over and over again. Lol how is it competitive playing a frustrating game where members of the other team are clearly closer to the american servers and at a huge advantage, making them immune to at least half of your shots.
SBFC Boyd wrote:

I believe what it came down to was search times. A lot of people/areas were unable to find matches, even at 'peak hours'. An understandably frustrating experience - one that I never had to deal with, thankfully.

It's just a pity that, with region lock gone, every game I play has issues. It's not just the games on US servers, it's every game.
I've played boyd and his terrible just camps at the back of the map and picks up others assists. You know that guy in arena that always is on his hands and knees downstairs or at the back of the map making your team spawn in stupid places and getting picked off because the other team are all together? And your like wtf are you doing? Yep that's him. Wouldn't last 5 mins heads up. But hey you got 1 customer from Europe for halo 6 343 so wp. As for halo and Ms. Bye bye enjoy your azure "dedicated servers" peps this is going the same place as my xbox, straight back to the shop for a playstation 4. GL getting a answer from these guys nearly 200 page on a official forum and not one laughable.
He's also clearly been carried to all his ranks as well which makes it even funnier...bless him :P
http://xboxclips.com/RoBOrE/bdd6dcc1-f8dd-4ffc-ad51-0bf37c21baf9/embed

Spartans made of thick bricks.
I made a new thread on Halo reddit regarding server issues for EU players. 343 are listening to threads on Reddit, so comment and upvote the thread so 343 will see it.
Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4dwahg/huge_server_issues_for_eu_players_make_region/
Logipuh wrote:
I made a new thread on Halo reddit regarding server issues for EU players. 343 are listening to threads on Reddit, so comment and upvote the thread so 343 will see it.
Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4dwahg/huge_server_issues_for_eu_players_make_region/
Good luck with that.
People on reddit are dickheads. All you will see is a thousand git good comments.
NinJay X71 wrote:
SBFC Boyd wrote:

I believe what it came down to was search times. A lot of people/areas were unable to find matches, even at 'peak hours'. An understandably frustrating experience - one that I never had to deal with, thankfully.

It's just a pity that, with region lock gone, every game I play has issues. It's not just the games on US servers, it's every game.
The only thing that can 343 to help the population is a good gaming experience. It's not 343 responsibility to deliver 24/7 population only the good gaming experience on issue free servers.
Logipuh wrote:
Good luck with that.
People on reddit are dickheads. All you will see is a thousand git good comments.
At least it's better than only complaing in this thread. 343 doesn't visit this forum that often, so they are probably not aware of the sever issues for EU players. If enough players respond to the thread, 343 will understand that it is a big problem that needs to be adressed.
You guys do know the servers usually always have problems when a new update is released right? Give them (343) a few days, I'm sure they're tired of hearing and seeing these types of forum topics every month.
Logipuh wrote:
That post is the most reasonable one i've ever read about this delicate argument.
Just upvoted and commented. I really hope 343 will read it.
You guys do know the servers usually always have problems when a new update is released right? Give them (343) a few days, I'm sure they're tired of hearing and seeing these types of forum topics every month.
Those problems occur to a large extent the same day as the update is released (which is fair) - but not this long after.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 194
  4. 195
  5. 196
  6. 197
  7. 198
  8. ...
  9. 238