Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [343 Response] Dedicated servers Eu???

OP T0XicBoB

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 197
  4. 198
  5. 199
  6. 200
  7. 201
  8. ...
  9. 238
The lag is real! Some serious sponge soapy slip action today and just general lag spikes throughout the games for both me and and my team. All UK players.
This is how Arena and Warzone looks like. AMAZING! F*** amazing!
This is pretty much why I *never* use any REQs, Needlers, Railguns, etc.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CommanderPaImer/video/16480481

PS. It was the SUPER Needler I found just moment ago, took from enemy I killed
Yeah this game is a -Yoinking!- joke.. Im getting really tired of garbage like that all games.
OMG! That clip is hilarious. No doubt some people here will try to say your aim was off or some other nonsense... sigh. If that clip doesn't show how broken this game is, nothing will.
I don't know HOW shooting 16 needles of this POWER DAMN NEEDLER didn't kill the first Spartan NOR did cause the explosion. He was fine and well.
With the second guy too - his shield were still up a the end, even if I fired almost whole "clip" (dunno how to call the needles).
Before the Spartan with the Sword dodged I fired more than 8 Needles at him.
The last dude - melee'd him, so took off his shields and fired 6 needles at him - he was fine and well.

My aim was bit off on some parts, because first I was like WAT What HE LIVED AND LEARNED TO TELEPORT?! WAT. THIS GUY TOO?!?! WTF IS HAPPENI---- GRAAAAH.
This is how Arena and Warzone looks like. AMAZING! F*** amazing!
This is pretty much why I *never* use any REQs, Needlers, Railguns, etc.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CommanderPaImer/video/16480481

PS. It was the SUPER Needler I found just moment ago, took from enemy I killed
Yeah this game is a -Yoinking!- joke.. Im getting really tired of garbage like that all games.
OMG! That clip is hilarious. No doubt some people here will try to say your aim was off or some other nonsense... sigh. If that clip doesn't show how broken this game is, nothing will.
I don't know HOW shooting 16 needles of this POWER DAMN NEEDLER didn't kill the first Spartan NOR did cause the explosion. He was fine and well.
With the second guy too - his shield were still up a the end, even if I fired almost whole "clip" (dunno how to call the needles).
Before the Spartan with the Sword dodged I fired more than 8 Needles at him.
The last dude - melee'd him, so took off his shields and fired 6 needles at him - he was fine and well.

My aim was bit off on some parts, because first I was like WAT What HE LIVED AND LEARNED TO TELEPORT?! WAT. THIS GUY TOO?!?! WTF IS HAPPENI---- GRAAAAH.
Lol! Yeah it does throw your aim off when those wtf moments happen, I've done that a few times. Another one is when you get the final headshot, and reload your gun, and then realise that they're still alive! I'd gotten so used to the game working as it should when we had EU servers that I now have to adapt and go back to how it used to be, which means I need to empty an entire clip into a one shot's head until they drop dead. Annoying as hell.
This is how Arena and Warzone looks like. AMAZING! F*** amazing!
This is pretty much why I *never* use any REQs, Needlers, Railguns, etc.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CommanderPaImer/video/16480481

PS. It was the SUPER Needler I found just moment ago, took from enemy I killed
Yeah this game is a -Yoinking!- joke.. Im getting really tired of garbage like that all games.
OMG! That clip is hilarious. No doubt some people here will try to say your aim was off or some other nonsense... sigh. If that clip doesn't show how broken this game is, nothing will.
I don't know HOW shooting 16 needles of this POWER DAMN NEEDLER didn't kill the first Spartan NOR did cause the explosion. He was fine and well.
With the second guy too - his shield were still up a the end, even if I fired almost whole "clip" (dunno how to call the needles).
Before the Spartan with the Sword dodged I fired more than 8 Needles at him.
The last dude - melee'd him, so took off his shields and fired 6 needles at him - he was fine and well.

My aim was bit off on some parts, because first I was like WAT What HE LIVED AND LEARNED TO TELEPORT?! WAT. THIS GUY TOO?!?! WTF IS HAPPENI---- GRAAAAH.
Lol! Yeah it does throw your aim off when those wtf moments happen, I've done that a few times. Another one is when you get the final headshot, and reload your gun, and then realise that they're still alive! I'd gotten so used to the game working as it should when we had EU servers that I now have to adapt and go back to how it used to be, which means I need to empty an entire clip into a one shot's head until they drop dead. Annoying as hell.
Oh, I was experiencing issues even when the servers were locked so I was used to that issue. Only difference now is that like you, I can empty the whole magazine and melee and the guy is still alive... while I die.
I had a guy teabag me before I was even dead earlier today! He started dunking and I was like, 'wtf', then his final bullets hit me... so, yeah, that was a new one....
Yesterday's gameplay:

  • spartan charge guy in the back. Guy turns around and double melees me in 0,2 seconds
  • being killed frequently with insane TTK
  • melees dude 3 times to kill him
  • the usual need for +20% of ammo to kill anyone
  • people don't appear on radar so getting jumped left and right
why can't we go back to region lock for EU until there's a choosing solution. Preferably with our own arena ranking.
Again, impossible to play a competitive game. Always late for all actions, spartan enemies seem to have super powers, a thousand bullets, bombs, headshots on them and nothing happens. They have come to kill me with a single shot rifle light. They appear on the radar when they are behind you. 1 Good game vs 100 bad games. We can not go on like this, it is shameful and pathetic. I receive invitations to play with other teams and rejection because I am ashamed sure failure. No sense killing 20 in a game and after only 2 kill and die 15. That is absurd.
343, halo and microsoft are digging their own grave with this ...
sorry for the bad English.
Collet005 wrote:
lastbyte01 wrote:
S Monki wrote:
Collet005 wrote:
Tintreg wrote:
Collet005 wrote:
Don't know what happening, but it seems that region lock returned. I' m playing now and all my matches are on the same server, that i ping 40 ms from italy. It is located on east us coast, but it will be a eu mislocated server on netduma, beacause i'm pinging it 40 ms.
I really hope this is true.
I can confirm that today i am still playing 100% of the matches on eu server, verified with netduma
wooot my dreams come tru
I would not get your hopes up just yet I checked last night after Collet005 posted and I was still getting US servers, Will be checking again later when xbox live is working.
I do hope it is true that we are back on EU north.
I checked yesterday night and this afternoon, and all servers were eu, even some mislocated servers in usa (ping 45 ms). Talking about quality i was having issue even in those servers (hit registration)
Were you playing solo? Or in a party with UK or EU players?
Playing solo, or with some EU friends. I can confirm that yesterday too i've played all matches on EU servers, even if in all matches i had a bad experience (hit registration, killed around the corner, bad aim assist, etc..)
try to play last night the method of search not the same for me ...try 3-5 arena all in eu servers try 2 breakout all on us servers...how on the earth small budget game like rocket league have a server selection but game like halo 5 not ?
every game i played now have server selection gears of war ue , titanfall , battlefield , rocket league , chivalry medieval warfare
Rakan wrote:
try to play last night the method of search not the same for me ...try 3-5 arena all in eu servers try 2 breakout all on us servers...how on the earth small budget game like rocket league have a server selection but game like halo 5 not ?
every game i played now have server selection gears of war ue , titanfall , battlefield , rocket league , chivalry medieval warfare
do u have a netduma router?
Yesterday i played in the morning and didn't had many problems but later on in the evening i started to get lag again. And with lag i mean what others have allready stated like laggy warping enemies, aim assist throwing of and on, hit registration isnt correct and here ive got one good example of the slower hit registration.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xuwei010/video/16499599
Half of gameplay is a lie in this game.. I see a guy, I shoot him 6 times with my magnum and I get a perfect kill.. in Breakout WTF!!
I've played boyd and his terrible just camps at the back of the map and picks up others assists. You know that guy in arena that always is on his hands and knees downstairs or at the back of the map making your team spawn in stupid places and getting picked off because the other team are all together? And your like wtf are you doing? Yep that's him. Wouldn't last 5 mins heads up. But hey you got 1 customer from Europe for halo 6 343 so wp. As for halo and Ms. Bye bye enjoy your azure "dedicated servers" peps this is going the same place as my xbox, straight back to the shop for a playstation 4. GL getting a answer from these guys nearly 200 page on a official forum and not one laughable.
Honoured to be remembered, but it sounds like you have someone else. What makes me bad is my outrageously ambitious aggression and inability and/or impatience to hold an area down to force spawns. Welcome to have a look at my DVR if you'd like to be proved wrong.

A few funny happening s over the weekend, but it was all reasonably solid and I watched Jimbo climb to Champ 3 in FFA despite this supposed handicap you're all bleating about.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
I've played boyd and his terrible just camps at the back of the map and picks up others assists. You know that guy in arena that always is on his hands and knees downstairs or at the back of the map making your team spawn in stupid places and getting picked off because the other team are all together? And your like wtf are you doing? Yep that's him. Wouldn't last 5 mins heads up. But hey you got 1 customer from Europe for halo 6 343 so wp. As for halo and Ms. Bye bye enjoy your azure "dedicated servers" peps this is going the same place as my xbox, straight back to the shop for a playstation 4. GL getting a answer from these guys nearly 200 page on a official forum and not one laughable.
Honoured to be remembered, but it sounds like you have someone else. What makes me bad is my outrageously ambitious aggression and inability and/or impatience to hold an area down to force spawns. Welcome to have a look at my DVR if you'd like to be proved wrong.

A few funny happening s over the weekend, but it was all reasonably solid and I watched Jimbo climb to Champ 3 in FFA despite this supposed handicap you're all bleating about.
Bleating on? Supposed handicap? Are you trolling? Seem to be... or do you not even have the most basic understanding of science? Didn't you know that signals take time to travel? Lol!
I've played boyd and his terrible just camps at the back of the map and picks up others assists. You know that guy in arena that always is on his hands and knees downstairs or at the back of the map making your team spawn in stupid places and getting picked off because the other team are all together? And your like wtf are you doing? Yep that's him. Wouldn't last 5 mins heads up. But hey you got 1 customer from Europe for halo 6 343 so wp. As for halo and Ms. Bye bye enjoy your azure "dedicated servers" peps this is going the same place as my xbox, straight back to the shop for a playstation 4. GL getting a answer from these guys nearly 200 page on a official forum and not one laughable.
Doesn't surprise me at all.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
Bleating on? Supposed handicap? Are you trolling? Seem to be... or do you not even have the most basic understanding of science? Didn't you know that signals take time to travel? Lol!
Alternatively, if you understand they take time to travel, why are you complaining about it?

Ultimately it's a video game, don't like it, go and play something else in the knowledge that there are 1000s happy to play with Americans despite the disadvantage.

I say supposed handicap because some of the best FFA players are Brits who seems to be doing well for themselves even though you see the disadvantages they have when you watch their streams.

If those who are good enough to make a full time living off of it don't want region lock, surely that's enough to tell you the advantage isn't insurmountable.
SBFC Boyd wrote:
SBFC Boyd wrote:
Bleating on? Supposed handicap? Are you trolling? Seem to be... or do you not even have the most basic understanding of science? Didn't you know that signals take time to travel? Lol!
Alternatively, if you understand they take time to travel, why are you complaining about it?

Ultimately it's a video game, don't like it, go and play something else in the knowledge that there are 1000s happy to play with Americans despite the disadvantage.

I say supposed handicap because some of the best FFA players are Brits who seems to be doing well for themselves even though you see the disadvantages they have when you watch their streams.

If those who are good enough to make a full time living off of it don't want region lock, surely that's enough to tell you the advantage isn't insurmountable.
FFA is a grind, you dont need to get #1 to rise in csr. And both jimbo and zhuh says its sjit at times. And they are grinding hard, and would prefer stable servers. and however you choose to look at it, jimbo and zhuh are not the majority of the EU community. they can freely choose to play Americans when server choice comes along. the reason they are hesitant to adress the lag issues is that they make a living off streaming, if they say its too bad to play, how are they going to make a living. And all now if snakebite, royal2 or one of the other guys wanted top FFA they would just take it, easy with a massive advantage.
xuwei010 wrote:
Yesterday i played in the morning and didn't had many problems but later on in the evening i started to get lag again. And with lag i mean what others have allready stated like laggy warping enemies, aim assist throwing of and on, hit registration isnt correct and here ive got one good example of the slower hit registration.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xuwei010/video/16499599
I feel your pain. There such a huge difference between games. Look at this awful hit detection I suffered when playing today:
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Logipuh/video/16504873#t=18
Jimbo and co are professionals, they get paid whilst streaming. Its in their interests to get games, no games = no money. They can handle a bit of latency but for the casual gamers that cant play/practice 8 hours a day 200ms ping isnt good enough.

You said 1000s are happy without the lock, Wheres the 200 page thread for that one?
M4T wrote:
Jimbo and co are professionals, they get paid whilst streaming. Its in their interests to get games, no games = no money. They can handle a bit of latency but for the casual gamers that cant play/practice 8 hours a day 200ms ping isnt good enough.

You said 1000s are happy without the lock, Wheres the 200 page thread for that one?
Nearly 200 you mean :P
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 197
  4. 198
  5. 199
  6. 200
  7. 201
  8. ...
  9. 238