Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [343 Response] Dedicated servers Eu???

OP T0XicBoB

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 199
  4. 200
  5. 201
  6. 202
  7. 203
  8. ...
  9. 238
K0NSPIRACY wrote:
I've been playing a lot of SWAT in the last week (in which I was some what unjustifiably banned from posting on here) and the majority of games are literally unplayable if playing the game in the way that it was meant to be played. I intentionally lost my placement games to rank low in order to grind certain commendations...I have to admit that it was the most fun I've had playing Halo in a long time as I was playing without a care in the world for my KD or W/L ratio...however, I noticed that the latency and lag when playing has been absolutely ridiculous (being killed at ridiculously impossible speeds, no hit registration, shot round corners or players simply teleporting all over the place). Its a good job I wasn't taking it seriously, and I genuinely feel sorry for the players that do try to take SWAT seriously because the gametype is seriously broken and unfair to a lot of players under these conditions.
Swat? The full game is a joke, try grifball.. Honestly i dont know how anyone here in EU without optic fiber can barely enjoy this game..
I have optic fiber 50/5 and works so bad. A disaster game.
Tusk09 wrote:
K0NSPIRACY wrote:
I've been playing a lot of SWAT in the last week (in which I was some what unjustifiably banned from posting on here) and the majority of games are literally unplayable if playing the game in the way that it was meant to be played. I intentionally lost my placement games to rank low in order to grind certain commendations...I have to admit that it was the most fun I've had playing Halo in a long time as I was playing without a care in the world for my KD or W/L ratio...however, I noticed that the latency and lag when playing has been absolutely ridiculous (being killed at ridiculously impossible speeds, no hit registration, shot round corners or players simply teleporting all over the place). Its a good job I wasn't taking it seriously, and I genuinely feel sorry for the players that do try to take SWAT seriously because the gametype is seriously broken and unfair to a lot of players under these conditions.
Swat? The full game is a joke, try grifball.. Honestly i dont know how anyone here in EU without optic fiber can barely enjoy this game..
Swat... for the most EU-Gamer a bad joke.
ROKE 89 wrote:
Tusk09 wrote:
K0NSPIRACY wrote:
Swat... for the most EU-Gamer a bad joke.
Dont choose swat or any other playlist for that matter if youre from EU.
Tusk09 wrote:
K0NSPIRACY wrote:
I have 10/1 ADSL.
Im waiting Doom or BF5 or anything playable, H5 is a shame.
Following this subject/topic for some time now and it is unbelievable that this game, which has Microsoft written all over it, fails so hard at delivering online services to its customers. Specially considering that Halo 5 should be some sort of flagship of XBox gaming...
This game is just so inconsistent it beggars belief
Is it still bad? 😭
MrVilliams wrote:
Is it still bad? 😭
Yeah, it's awful. I don't want to play this game anymore.
MrVilliams wrote:
Is it still bad? 😭
It's absolutely horrible right now. In it's current state it is just about the worst multiplayer experience I've ever encountered. The difference region lock made was monumental, the game was close to flawless with it. These past two weeks my win ratio and k/d have suffered enormously.
Tintreg wrote:
MrVilliams wrote:
Is it still bad? 😭
It's absolutely horrible right now. In it's current state it is just about the worst multiplayer experience I've ever encountered. The difference region lock made was monumental, the game was close to flawless with it. These past two weeks my win ratio and k/d have suffered enormously.
Yeah... you guys just wouldn't believe the game we had earlier. I know we've all had bad experiences, but this one was unbelievable. I put an entire pistol clip into the back of one Spartan and he didn't die. These guys were hitting me twice with the BR and I was dead, they were teleporting behind me, all sorts of nonsense. We just couldn't kill them. We were playing Arena, they weren't high level players, but they were almost impossible to kill.

We checked the post game stats, saw something about "team Mexico" underneath two of their names. Sigh... now the UK players are getting matched against Mexicans. This is just plain stupid, surely there are enough players available in the EU? Even east coast US? Why am I playing people in Mexico?? It's just bonkers, can't believe this.
Yep still terribad
Unplayable again Boston, tried one game of slayer, replays were hilarious. After freezing twice I unload a DMR on some lost looking doofus down a hallway who sweeps twice with an AR at range and I'm out?
I assume this is the main thread for failing server connections.

I went through Microsoft support which was pointless. After describing the issue in detail with connection speed data, I'm pretty sure a chat bot was telling me to check my cables. My local coffe shop has better tech support, this service is lousy and worse it's lost potential. A half witted product marketing manager could make a killing with all the dedicated Halo players.

Gold subscription cancelled.
I assume this is the main thread for failing server connections.

I went through Microsoft support which was pointless. After describing the issue in detail with connection speed data, I'm pretty sure a chat bot was telling me to check my cables. My local coffe shop has better tech support, this service is lousy and worse it's lost potential. A half witted product marketing manager could make a killing with all the dedicated Halo players.

Gold subscription cancelled.
Im sure going through Microsoft support was pointless. Ive contacted xbox live support then they forward me to Microsoft and they said thats an xbox live issue and forward me back to them. Needless to say just as you I got nowhere with either. Since we were getting the silent treatment here I thought I would give them a try but that was a joke! With the utter silence from 343 about the severe lag issues with this game we are at a dead end. :(
to be honest I'm losing hope and don't think the issue will ever get fixed. It's been 6 months if MS was planning on even attempting to fix things they would have done it by now.
to be honest I'm losing hope and don't think the issue will ever get fixed. It's been 6 months if MS was planning on even attempting to fix things they would have done it by now.
That's my feeling as well.. And with such lack of any response on this matter completely shocks me! Heck I would love to hear them say anything at all!! Its like they abanded ship and left us to sink!
That's my feeling as well.. And with such lack of any response on this matter completely shocks me! Heck I would love to hear them say anything at all!! Its like they abanded ship and left us to sink!
They did reply remember, there was that whole matchmaking update in which they claimed a ping of UP TO 125ms was acceptable.

It's such a shame because when region lock was in place I was starting to put some serious time in to this game.
MrVilliams wrote:
They did reply rememember, there was that whole matchmaking update in which they claimed a ping of UP TO 125ms was acceptable.

It's such a shame because when region lock was in place I was starting to put some serious time in to this game.
the problem was that most people still experienced lag and other issues but it was so hard to find any games at all

People walked away from the game so it might have been implemented too late... Today are many games and if a player isn't satisfied he will walk away most of the time.
You dont get to find games? That's serious issue.

MS rather wants us to play laggy matches than nothing at all
MrVilliams wrote:
They did reply rememember, there was that whole matchmaking update in which they claimed a ping of UP TO 125ms was acceptable.

the problem was that most people still experienced lag and other issues but it was so hard to find any games at all

People walked away from the game so it might have been implemented too late... Today are many games and if a player isn't satisfied he will walk away most of the time.

Personally my issue isn't lag but latency, resulting in poor hit registration, sluggish movement and generally being put at a huge disadvantage when up against players who are drastically closer to the host server, i.e Playing against US players on US servers 99% of the time.
MrVilliams wrote:
MrVilliams wrote:

Personally my issue isn't lag but latency, resulting in poor hit registration, sluggish movement and generally being put at a huge disadvantage when up against players who are drastically closer to the host server, i.e Playing against US players on US servers 99% of the time.
this is also my issue and most peoples issue. Latency.
this issue was present even when servers were region locked.
by unlocked I really terrible if you're unlucky.

LatelyI placed 5 br e - was killed with 3... After 2-3 seca that guy dropped dead and I got the kill and headshot medal...

packing whom magazine into your enemy and punching them into the face and see them alive and standing is so cool!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 199
  4. 200
  5. 201
  6. 202
  7. 203
  8. ...
  9. 238