Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [343 Response] Memories of Reach is in May!!?

OP Sir Rinder

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
Sir Rinder wrote:
At the end of the livestream Bravo said he would see us next month in May (It was originally planned for April as seen in the Xbox wire article) for the memories of reach livestream. RIP everyone who was excited to play infection this month, guess theyre officially behind a month

Bravo has since posted this via Twitter:
"thanks for pointing out - no bait and switch intended and apologies for the confusion here - our bad. when this blog was written in early March, Ghosts was still slated for March, and next update for April. when Ghosts moved into the first days of April, MoR slightly moved with it. I hadn't recalled the details of this Xbox Wire post, & we should've clarified immediately. Will provide more timing specifics when possible."

Edit: 343 Response on page 4

Thanks to Bravo for spending the time to come on here and communicate with us all on this, even though its a very minor issue it pleases me that they care enough to give us a good explanation and clear up what was previously told. Looking forward to MoR!
I thought it was common known knowledge that MoR was May
Never forget reach. RIP 2552
Sir Rinder wrote:
At the end of the livestream Bravo said he would see us next month in May (It was originally planned for April as seen in the Xbox wire article) for the memories of reach livestream. RIP everyone who was excited to play infection this month, guess theyre officially behind a month

Bravo has since posted this via Twitter:
"thanks for pointing out - no bait and switch intended and apologies for the confusion here - our bad. when this blog was written in early March, Ghosts was still slated for March, and next update for April. when Ghosts moved into the first days of April, MoR slightly moved with it. I hadn't recalled the details of this Xbox Wire post, & we should've clarified immediately. Will provide more timing specifics when possible."

Edit: 343 Response on page 4

Thanks to Bravo for spending the time to come on here and communicate with us all on this, even though its a very minor issue it pleases me that they care enough to give us a good explanation and clear up what was previously told. Looking forward to MoR!
well that stinks
PANIC

Seriously, were you guys actually expecting two updates in a month...? I mean, the updates are normally five to six weeks in between each other, some people actually assumed it was possible to crank one out in three...? Huh...
Sir Rinder wrote:
I dont recall ever not being calm so Im not sure why people keep saying that.
SIR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO CALM DOWN OR YOU WILL BE TAZED. BRO.
BRO YOURE PUSHING MY ANGER LEVELS OVER 9000!!
H0RN3DHAL0 wrote:
Never forget reach. RIP 2552
#RememberReach
Moved back a few days, no biggie.
I love how calm people are reacting to this. It is very different then what I have seen in the past
Ditto. Always tell people to chill. It's a game.
Some of the responses on here are very childish. When the announced that the March update would be pushed back they said the other updates would be too , to keep the 4 week window in between. They never hid this from the community. If more people payed attention this wouldn't be a problem.
yo this thread still alive bro.
H0RN3DHAL0 wrote:
yo this thread still alive bro.
Not any more. Don't revive dead threads
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15