Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[343 Response] Server issues?

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Happened after my warzone firefight match and now after a action sack game.

Forum Team Response:
Quote:
Thank you for your reports everyone. We're aware and looking into it!
Now it won't let me connect to the servers..... hamsters fell off the wheel again.... :-)
Yep I've been having problems with that, too. I'm also having much more lag then usual also.
Trying a hard reset if that doesn't work guess I will have to go do something constructive.
Yep same thing... servers must be down.
LethalQ wrote:
I dont think they're down fully, but maybe the hamster is getting tired ;)
I can't get into a game
Yeah just played an WZ Assault game and my team was unable to spawn REQs, but the other team was able to get their REQ weapons... so the match was very horrible until we managed to kill a couple of them defending our core to grab their REQ weapons.
Yeah I haven't been able to use any reqs for about 30 minutes now. Halo servers or whatever seem to be acting stupid. Tired of this nonsense.
Glad I'm not the only one dealing with this. What the -Yoink-
LethalQ wrote:
I dont think they're down fully, but maybe the hamster is getting tired ;)
The hamster must be tired all the time from what my friends and I see then...
Yep its happening to me, kept getting stuck on the pre game lobby screen AFTER the match had ended. Happened 3 times in an hour, the only way I found to get out of it without exiting the game was to sign out then back in again. Now I cant join lobbies at all, every time it finds the players it immediately leaves and gives the dedicated server error.
Quote:
Wish that was said for MCC..... smh....
Just had a warzone match where no one could call in reqs, except for two guys on the enemy team who were fully equipped.
They are probably looking for a 24 hour pet store for more hamsters for the wheel :-)
Just had a warzone match where no one could call in reqs, except for two guys on the enemy team who were fully equipped.
Had this happen last evening. It was a brutal and ungodly long match
LethalQ wrote:
They are probably looking for a 24 hour pet store for more hamsters for the wheel :-)
Didn't know their dedicated servers are running by hamsters.
Just sucks bad it has to be tonight.... I am off from work and have the house to myself and was so looking forward to a night of Halo.... now watching celebrity family feud. Maybe I will break out the original Nintendo.
LethalQ wrote:
Just sucks bad it has to be tonight.... I am off from work and have the house to myself and was so looking forward to a night of Halo.... now watching celebrity family feud. Maybe I will break out the original Nintendo.
Arena works though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2