[343 Response] Server issues?

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Just sucks bad it has to be tonight.... I am off from work and have the house to myself and was so looking forward to a night of Halo.... now watching celebrity family feud. Maybe I will break out the original Nintendo.
Arena works though.
Not for me... tried after three hard resets and it said couldn't connect to servers each time.
MCC seems to be working... looks like it will be H2A and MCC action sack tonight :-)
Vnm1000Vpr wrote:
Just had a warzone match where no one could call in reqs, except for two guys on the enemy team who were fully equipped.
Had this happen last evening. It was a brutal and ungodly long match
I don't think I would have minded as much, but when my entire team has pistols and ars and the enemy team is running around in warthogs and overshields oh it was bloody painful. Hopefully it is just whatever is wrong with the servers.
Quote:
Thank you for your reports everyone. We're aware and looking into it!
Wish that was said for MCC..... smh....
I think 343i should re-label the MCC and call it "The Forgotten"!

Zippy.
Quote:
Thank you for your reports everyone. We're aware and looking into it!
Wish that was said for MCC..... smh....
I think 343i should re-label the MCC and call it "The Forgotten"!

Zippy.
I am playing action sack in mcc seems to be working. Also played the H2A playlist.
Got the same problem right after I finished a a Husky Raid.
I think it's working again.
How come the last 4 games i've completed, I've been disconnected going back to the loading screen. This is my second ban in the last half an hour, this one is for 45 minutes... what the -Yoink- is up with that?
Z FOR ZEUT wrote:
How come the last 4 games i've completed, I've been disconnected going back to the loading screen. This is my second ban in the last half an hour, this one is for 45 minutes... what the -Yoink- is up with that?
They are having server issues. Not worth playing when that is happening.. been playing some MCC it seems to be working.
I've been getting booted out of games consistently for awhile and my nat has always been open. Lately the game has felt very laggy, does not feel like smooth game play at all.
I've been getting booted out of games consistently for awhile and my nat has always been open. Lately the game has felt very laggy, does not feel like smooth game play at all.
Same boat here. I live in Ohio and have 30 down 5 up and consistently have issues with Halo 5 and only Halo 5.
The game has become gradually more unstable with each update. It's a lot of content added post launch. Battlefield 4 probably has more in the game, but it all largely shipped an day 1, besides the maps. Just a theory.
The game has become gradually more unstable with each update. It's a lot of content added post launch. Battlefield 4 probably has more in the game, but it all largely shipped an day 1, besides the maps. Just a theory.
Possible I suppose. But I think it's more that 343 is cheap and got crap servers. But then again they haven't exactly shown they can make a stable game but is it due to their software or hardware.... who knows.... probably a combination of both.
But I also wonder is the Xbox one itself flawed.... is that why we are getting a new console, Scorpio, so quickly? Sometimes it seems like their is more issues with online gaming now than there was on the Xbox 360.
Well I haven't been on for the past week. But I'll be on today. And I have been hearing a lot about that silly hamster falling off the wheel a ton.
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Just sucks bad it has to be tonight.... I am off from work and have the house to myself and was so looking forward to a night of Halo.... now watching celebrity family feud. Maybe I will break out the original Nintendo.
Arena works though.
Not for me... tried after three hard resets and it said couldn't connect to servers each time.
I'm going to be -that guy- and give the response I usually get when I complain about server issues

*clears throat*
its just your internet that's the problem

But seriously at least I know it's not only me having issues with laggy games and server shenanigans
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Arena works though.
I'm going to be -that guy- and give the response I usually get when I complain about server issues

*clears throat*

But seriously at least I know it's not only me having issues with laggy games and server shenanigans
When I didn't have an issue finding games in MCC tonight but couldn't connect to servers in H5 it is a safe bet it's the H5 servers.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Justima wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Arena works though.

*clears throat*

When I didn't have an issue finding games in MCC tonight but couldn't connect to servers in H5 it is a safe bet it's the H5 servers.
I was sarcastically joking

every time I bring up issues with the servers on either TMCC or H5 I get told its my internet and nothing more which is complete bupkiss especially considering how broken MCC was at launch
I can't find a swat game on balanced and hardly ever on expanded bc I live in Australia :( I know I go on about this in about 60% of my forum posts about the same thing about me not finding swat games and the lag is unplayable for me but I'm getting really fed up I bought this game I would like to have the same experience as everyone else does like people complaining about not being able to play for a few hours I do not get to play the game type I love at all.
Woodge wrote:
I can't find a swat game on balanced and hardly ever on expanded bc I live in Australia :( I know I go on about this in about 60% of my forum posts about the same thing about me not finding swat games and the lag is unplayable for me but I'm getting really fed up I bought this game I would like to have the same experience as everyone else does like people complaining about not being able to play for a few hours I do not get to play the game type I love at all.
That sucks man. When I was deployed to okinawa I wasn't able to play anything but team arena when I had time to get on. Couldn't find any other matches. It would just sit there for ten minutes and then say it couldn't find a server.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2