1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
Not working for me. Disconnected from lobby twice. I give up today.
Zizzle wrote:
I come home with beer and no halo. SMH
I'd be upset with Halo and no beer lol.
but ill be happy with no beer and no halo 😎
This is farming to a whole 'nother level
It was down but the servers seem to be working fine now
Back up yet?
Is anyone else having trouble finding a social sniper game? Is there really not enough people in the playlist to create a game as it says?!
And I skipped business calculus for this...
HI Apologies the Server is down and Xbox Support is working to Fix ASAP thanks please follow @Xboxsupport1 on twitter or go to www.xbox.com/status
Thanks
I'm playing social snipers, people kept quitting over and over again, then the game booted me too... the servers ARE NOT STABLE, so don't use your boosts, chances are you won't be able to finish a game
Its a good thing we have dedicated servers
Are they back up yet i figured i would donate plasma while they were down
I've got into a couple of grifball games, haven't tried anything else.
Of course
Hi the Social and Gaming server has been restored all should be back to normal now thanks
I could not be happier about my choice to play yesterday and work on my midterm today. Big win!
still down here. Checking back tomorrow
Ehh..if its down when I get home in a few hours, I'll hop on Rise of the Tomb Raider to continue collecting relics and documents. 83% done on Normal difficulty :D
Zizzle wrote:
I come home with beer and no halo. SMH
I'd be upset with Halo and no beer lol.
No TV and no beer make Homer something something
Apparently that disconnect of yours counted as a loss in my ffa, lost rating from it.
Better to to MS store and buy some req packs so they have the money to fix them again since apparently our $60 for a game doesn't buy anything anymore
You clearly understand everything about how to maintain a server.
I understand it takes money and apparently the 60 I paid for the game isn't keeping it running right so where else would the money come from? I actually agree with the req packs. If some kid is spending mommy's money on them than I'd expect the servers to work so they can keep spending money on them
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9