Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] [343 Response] Servers may have just crashed

OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Problem with the H5 servers message has came up twice for me..... so glad I wasn't using my legendary AI boost.
Only get on one other forum. Normally check there first. Checked here first and got an answer with out even searching.
Well did two hard resets and it seems to be working now. But not going to use my boost since it looks like they maybe having hick ups tonight.
having to relaunch Halo after every match. Server issues indeed. Yay!
I got disconnected from two warzone turbo matches. Praise be the ban hammer. Ugh
Also having issues.
Hey everyone, the team here is seeing this too, and we've got appropriate folks looking into what's going on. On it!
Quote:
Hey everyone, the team here is seeing this too, and we've got appropriate folks looking into what's going on. On it!
Fantastic! Thanks for the heads up!
People are dropping like flies.... in a warzone turbo match it's 7 vs 6 right now
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up!
did someone let Jessica sneak back in and push a big red button?
LethalQ wrote:
People are dropping like flies.... in a warzone turbo match it's 7 vs 6 right now
Can you still use REQs?
LethalQ wrote:
Can you still use REQs?
Yeah my reqs are working.... a couple of times today when I joined in progress they didn't work
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Can you still use REQs?
Yeah my reqs are working.... a couple of times today when I joined in progress they didn't work
Okay so it's not end-of-the-world-get-to-the-vaults-before-the-bombs-drop-bad?
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Can you still use REQs?
Okay so it's not end-of-the-world-get-to-the-vaults-before-the-bombs-drop-bad?
I just wouldn't use any type of boost tonight though.
Several dropped matches over the last hour, any updates?
My system seems to be working fine now
After my last match my game froze so just shut it down for tonight. Good thing I have to work tonight anyways.
Just sucks that it seems to be so many problems. I mean I don't remember original Xbox or even the Xbox 360 being this unstable with game play.
Oh and these constant server issues are why HALO is going down the drain really.
Oh no.. my daily Warzone win pack vanished after I tried to open it & got a req error message.
*This happened 3 hours ago though*
Still no goods have been received yet..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2