3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 91
This is actually quite infuriating.
It is, I totally agree. But at the same time, the mystery has me intrigued to a point where it's all I'm thinking about.
It is!

Bet we need the Konami/Contra Code to unlock the helmet.

Think we've earned a hint from the powers that be at 343? Please?
I'm still kinda a noob at Halo, but I got that Timmy Helmet message upon starting Halo 5 today, and I'm determined to get it. Hence, I Googled "Halo 5 Timmy helmet" and it took me here. I've never played Halo Forge yet either (but my laptop doesn't carry the graphic card to play it), and I've never played customs. I'll start a custom game tonight. The quest begins!
We will solve this! I know we will.
It is, I totally agree. But at the same time, the mystery has me intrigued to a point where it's all I'm thinking about.
I'm the same. I've been trying to play war zone firefight to get req packs but I just don't feel like playing. I just want that DAMN helmet.
xS415x wrote:
It is!

What is that? The code thing I mean. Or are you just joking?
I'm joking, kind of, but the Konami/Contra Code is a real thing. The code is.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Google will tell you more, it's somewhat of a cult reference now.
xS415x wrote:
It is!

Just an old gaming joke.
if I do it will I get a Hideo Kojima armor? 😂
I've played tons of forge since the game came out, and nothing for me.
I was gonna suggest that you would have to gift a req pack but that can't be it... Right?
What about the olive helmet? Anyone know how to unlock this?
I was gonna suggest that you would have to gift a req pack but that can't be it... Right?
I don't think they would require you to spend $3 to get the helmet.
TraPD0wN wrote:
You have to have one of your forged maps put into rotation by 343 like Pegasus II
TraPD0wN wrote:
Get a map you made into matchmaking.
O okay thanks... Probably impossible but yeah thanks.
Wondering how many customs it takes too get the Timmy helmet. 343 should have an award for the most mm played as well too then I've played 127 games in 3 days...Lol...Shouldn't matter good or bad just the games played and the appreciation like how they recognized the custom games for people.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
TraPD0wN wrote:
343 is making a huge mistake by not starting Slayer with br start ... They did the same with halo 3 and changed it the first week it was the best thing and easyest thing they could of thought of so people would enjoy the game more. AR start like come on smh I know the pros were pissed!
This thread isn't really for "Pro" players it's for the casuals who've been trying to make this game feel more like Halo and less like every other modern FPS title.
I know how to get it,so you know that "Career"Option well you gotta play Custom game for more then three 3 DAYS
Please reply if you have Successful.
I'll be honest, not a fan of the design! Just looks weird.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. 22
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. ...
  9. 91