2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 91
Another theory I have is to play the map that 343 used to introduce forge to us. Remember the beach map from the live stream? That's the map I'm talking about. Maybe if you have played on that map, you would unlock it because thats when Timmy was first introduced. I can't remember the name of the map, so I'm not quite sure how to go about downloading it to play on, but if anyone has that map or can remember the name, please do let us know so we can test it out. Thanks
Ok I'm surprised that no one figured it out yet... I want that helmet.
Mr Shishka wrote:
Another theory I have is to play the map that 343 used to introduce forge to us. Remember the beach map from the live stream? That's the map I'm talking about. Maybe if you have played on that map, you would unlock it because thats when Timmy was first introduced. I can't remember the name of the map, so I'm not quite sure how to go about downloading it to play on, but if anyone has that map or can remember the name, please do let us know so we can test it out. Thanks
Update: so we all know that Timmy was introduced in the Cartographer's Gift update. The emblem is also a Rose Compass. I have a feeling we need to do something relating to the maps released when Timmy was released.
I Just found out that You have to have 3 Days worth of Custom Games. That's 72 Hours of Custom Games to get the Timmy Pack. I personally have 5 Days and 7 Hours, but to get the Timmy Pack, you have to have at least 72 Hours worth of Custom Games play time.
A Wild Myu wrote:
Ok I'm surprised that no one figured it out yet... I want that helmet.
I did, you have to have at least 3 days worth of Time played in Custom Games. So you basically have to had played Custom Games for 72 Hours total
Zwazo wrote:
I Just found out that You have to have 3 Days worth of Custom Games. That's 72 Hours of Custom Games to get the Timmy Pack. I personally have 5 Days and 7 Hours, but to get the Timmy Pack, you have to have at least 72 Hours worth of Custom Games play time.
How did you find this out?

People with less than 3 days worth of games already have the Helmet. It's been disproven already, so unless you're getting it from the horses mouth (343), odds are you're just being told another theory.
Mr Shishka wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Update: so we all know that Timmy was introduced in the Cartographer's Gift update. The emblem is also a Rose Compass. I have a feeling we need to do something relating to the maps released when Timmy was released.
No, You have to have at least 72 Hours of Total Time in the Custom Games. Basically 3 Days in total
xS415x wrote:
Zwazo wrote:
How did you find this out?

People with less than 3 days worth of games already have the Helmet. It's been disproven already, so unless you're getting it from the horses mouth (343), odds are you're just being told another theory.
Possibly, idk. All I know is that a huge majority of the community that had gotten it has 3 days or more of Total time on the Custom Games
Zwazo wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
No, You have to have at least 72 Hours of Total Time in the Custom Games. Basically 3 Days in total
That is not true, I currently have the TIMMY helmet at 2d 4:47:37 - 347 Games - 141 Wins
Zwazo wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
That has been disproved dude.
Anyone find out anything else about the Timmy helmet yet? How many customs it takes to unlock?
Mr Shishka wrote:
Zwazo wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
That is not true, I currently have the TIMMY helmet at 2d 4:47:37 - 347 Games - 141 Wins
Idk, maybe it's 2 Days, or 1 Day. I really don't know. All I know is that I think I have a good guess on how it's determined, but I don't know the exact time yet. I'm at 5d 6:46:37 - 687 Games - 228 Wins and I have it. So idk
So my friend has a lot of customs hosted, as in he always hosts the games but hes doesn't play customs he only plays CTF Warm Up Official.

I think it's about hosting because he has the same custom game stats as me.

And the other two we run with dont have TIMMY and have the same number as customs.

EDIT:

So Im thinking about testing this theory and making a gametype/map that only lasts 2 minutes to test this theory.
Wish me luck
Zwazo wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Zwazo wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Idk, maybe it's 2 Days, or 1 Day. I really don't know. All I know is that I think I have a good guess on how it's determined, but I don't know the exact time yet. I'm at 5d 6:46:37 - 687 Games - 228 Wins and I have it. So idk
Sounds like you know about the same as the rest of us then...
Yvern wrote:
So my friend has a lot of customs hosted, as in he always hosts the games but hes doesn't play customs he only plays CTF Warm Up Official.

And the other two we run with dont have TIMMY and have the same number as customs.
So all of you guys have the exact same number of games? One of you (Host) has the helmet but the others do not? You could be onto something. How many games does he have?
xS415x wrote:
Zwazo wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Zwazo wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Mr Shishka wrote:
Sounds like you know about the same as the rest of us then...
Yup, I'm in the same boat. I thought I was onto something right there but I guess I was wrong. Idk, I think it might still have something to do with the Total Time in Custom Games, but I'm just not sure how much. Maybe it's the Win Percentage. Mine is at 33%
Mr Shishka wrote:
Yvern wrote:

So all of you guys have the exact same number of games? One of you (Host) has the helmet but the others do not? You could be onto something. How many games does he have?
TIMMY helmet guy has 300 2d

I have 276 2d

The other guy is 340 2d

and the last guy is 406 3d
Me and the other fellas dont have it.
What's it look like?
Well playing one day alone doesn't seem to grant access to the req, I guess it may be between 1 day and 2 days.
Maybe you need 1000 kills?
I think its either the amount of Days played or the win percentage in Custom Games. Mine is about 33%
What's it look like?
The Timmy Helmet looks like a whale. It has a little tail on the back of it too lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 91