2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 91
This feels like a stupid idea but do you need to make a map on tidal in forge?
Nope, I don't forge.
Yo Snickerdoodle. Did you get the helmet?
Speaking of forge I loaded up the map tidal, jumped in a warthog, only to realize i'm wearing fotus, I shouldn't be, I should be wearing mark 4 arcadia.
So far, what theories have been found to be false?
Look at OP's first post. None of them work.
The original poster is keeping track and editing the original post.
Yo Snickerdoodle. Did you get the helmet?
Yes she has it.
Yo Exenius. Do you have any theories of your own on how to get the helmet?
Just commenting on the last theory listed, I've played more than 20 social playlist matches (including more than 20 in action sack) and I don't have the helmet.
Yo Exenius. Do you have any theories of your own on how to get the helmet?
Best bet is going to be to read the OP and the rest of the thread. :)
Ive played 10s of hours on forge, what i mainly do
Played countless hours on custom games testing those maps and just enjoying some other peoples
Ive made maps on every map on the game.
Ive hosted numerous custom games..
And i still havent got the helmet so i have no idea what it could be..
Who else here got the Timmy helmet? I have a theory but I want to test it out first.
Forget it. My theory is null and void.
How do you look to see how many custom games you played or is there not an option to do so?
So here is some official word on it
Quote:
While a lot of folks were surprised to find this helmet pack show up in-game on Tuesday, many more are wondering WHERE'S MINE!? The team is being deliberately coy (for now) around the exact requirements needed to earn this elusive cetacean headwear but suffice it to say that players who have enjoyed more than their fair share of custom games will eventually join Club Timmy. [For the record, 343 Industries does not condone the act of meleeing marine mammals - Grim]
Please don't try joining/quitting customs ad nauseum in an attempt to improve your odds. It won't work. The team is working on formalizing the requirements and process for the Timmy Helmet and I'll follow-up with some firm details when I have 'em.
so it sounds like there is some number of custom games but maybe its arbitrary. hopefully we find out soon

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/cetacean-celebration
The helmet is pretty weak imo to even try and get it.
So here is some official word on it
Quote:
While a lot of folks were surprised to find this helmet pack show up in-game on Tuesday, many more are wondering WHERE'S MINE!? The team is being deliberately coy (for now) around the exact requirements needed to earn this elusive cetacean headwear but suffice it to say that players who have enjoyed more than their fair share of custom games will eventually join Club Timmy. [For the record, 343 Industries does not condone the act of meleeing marine mammals - Grim]Please don't try joining/quitting customs ad nauseum in an attempt to improve your odds. It won't work. The team is working on formalizing the requirements and process for the Timmy Helmet and I'll follow-up with some firm details when I have 'em.
so it sounds like there is some number of custom games but maybe its arbitrary. hopefully we find out soon

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/cetacean-celebration
Link for you. "For the record, 343 Industries does not condone the act of meleeing marine mammals - Grim" Possible hint?
Quote:
The team is working on formalizing the requirements and process for the Timmy Helmet and I'll follow-up with some firm details when I have 'em.
To me, it sounds like we currently can't earn the Helmet as the initial wave was just a trial run.
xS415x wrote:
Quote:
The team is working on formalizing the requirements and process for the Timmy Helmet and I'll follow-up with some firm details when I have 'em.
To me, it sounds like we currently can't earn the Helmet as the initial wave was just a trial run.
Nah formalising is more of a term to say. We aint letting this be public yet unless you folks find it before we say xD
I thought it would be locked.
What if we have to melee Timmy a bunch of times?
CIA391 wrote:
xS415x wrote:
Quote:
Nah formalising is more of a term to say. We aint letting this be public yet unless you folks find it before we say xD
True, I guess.

The Project Manager in me feels the need to point out that distinction between finalizing and formalizing isn't that great though. Add to the fact that we haven't had any new records of the Helmet being unlocked past the initial wave, I'm feeling a little skeptical now.

Though I am content knowing they do plan on continuing to make it obtainable in the future (even if we can't at this very second), as I know a few people had fears it was a once off deal.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 91