2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. ...
  9. 91
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this thread will exceed a hundred pages before 343 just spoils it and gives us the directions...
Well I'm gonna wait till either:

a) The community figures it out

or

b) 343 "spoils" it

as this wild goosechase has seriously cut into my req collecting time. Until we have some solid idea of at least where to really start I'm done hunting this helmet.
Ikr I could have used this time playing ff and buy gold and silver reqs...
Yep, I'm done fueling 343's gigantic troll, for all we know there could be a bug where the helmet won't unlock, meaning we'd have to test every theory AGAIN! Screw that, I'd rather work towards my Helljumper Helmet! Timmy Helmet is cool, but it ain't worth all this frustration and confusion. However when I need a break from Firefight, I may switch accounts and host a few open matches.
xS415x wrote:
as this wild goosechase has seriously cut into my req collecting time. Until we have some solid idea of at least where to really start I'm done hunting this helmet.
Think you mean wild whale chase!

But yeah, this is starting to drag on. A more generous hint would probably do a lot of good.
Yeah but then 343's trolling spree would end and let's face it, recently 343 have been doing a LOT of trolling. Another example would be the Memories of Reach update, No Reach themed Reqs aside from a few pieces of armor despite the community asking for Reach vehicles and weaponry. Then there's the 2017 helmets, no body pieces despite the community asking for it, however we may see the bodies later. The point being is that 343 are notorious trolls and I for one am done going along for the ride as they say.
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this thread will exceed a hundred pages before 343 just spoils it and gives us the directions...
Well I'm gonna wait till either:

a) The community figures it out

or

b) 343 "spoils" it

Ikr I could have used this time playing ff and buy gold and silver reqs...
Yep, I'm done fueling 343's gigantic troll, for all we know there could be a bug where the helmet won't unlock, meaning we'd have to test every theory AGAIN! Screw that, I'd rather work towards my Helljumper Helmet! Timmy Helmet is cool, but it ain't worth all this frustration and confusion. However when I need a break from Firefight, I may switch accounts and host a few open matches.
If it is a bug I will literally scream because of they did something like that they should apologize to the people on this thread and give them at least 3 gold(or silver) reqs because that would be a awful move would use the d word but it would be blammed
Ok betraying teammates doesn't work
Props for trying that! Bet your teammates loved you that game.
xS415x wrote:
Props for trying that! Bet your teammates loved you that game.
More like some guy was trying to betray me so he could get last man
You know those guys with the crazy hair and and X-Files fan club shirts trying to prove the existence of UFOs? That's us. That's what 343 has driven us to. I'll be in my basement with my tinfoil hat.
I said it earlier, until 343 state how it is achieved, no one will know. They won't say when there is people on here still fanning the flames. Only when the hype dies down, and only then will it be known. It's just 343's shady way of getting everyone to play customs.
Someone get the cod zombies community to help they can figure this out while we do nothing.
I said it earlier, until 343 state how it is achieved, no one will know. They won't say when there is people on here still fanning the flames. Only when the hype dies down, and only then will it be known. It's just 343's shady way of getting everyone to play customs.
But I always play customs so why screw me out of a helmet to give off that message?
Someone get the cod zombies community to help they can figure this out while we do nothing.
And the guys that solved all the stuff in BF4, like the hidden giant shark, secret Chinese morse code camo, and hidden dog tags that lead to a compound bow.
But I always play customs so why screw me out of a helmet to give off that message?
They're not shading you out of a helmet. You will get it, not yet though. Why tell everyone how to obtain it when there's all this hype? It'll just die down and eventually fizzle out if they do. With the introduction of Forge on W10 and the new customs browser they have just found a way to whip up some hysteria in the community. It's free promo for it.

TLDR: Want the helmet? Stop talking about.
I suspect by reading alot of posts on the matter that you may have to play over 3 days of customs. Of course this is just a theory but after reading the latest community update and the community message of the day it would seem it definitely has something to do with play time
Does 343 have a favourite number like how bungie had 7?
Assassinating/spawnkilling doesn't give you it
They're not shading you out of a helmet. You will get it, not yet though. Why tell everyone how to obtain it when there's all this hype? It'll just die down and eventually fizzle out if they do. With the introduction of Forge on W10 and the new customs browser they have just found a way to whip up some hysteria in the community. It's free promo for it.

TLDR: Want the helmet? Stop talking about.
Dude as soon as my friends saw customs browser that is what we have been playing if its promotion they are doing it horribly because remember happened with no mans sky and duke nukem making us wait and using hype as a way to promote never works
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Well I thought that buy people have received the helmet, with games played below 343.
I'm pretty sure you have to install halo 5: Forge on the PC and play some custom games.
Skirmish wrote:
I'm pretty sure you have to install halo 5: Forge on the PC and play some custom games.
Nope, I have played customs on forge for 10+ hours, still don't have the helmet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 51
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. ...
  9. 91