3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. 55
  7. 56
  8. ...
  9. 91
Skirmish wrote:
I'm pretty sure you have to install halo 5: Forge on the PC and play some custom games.
False
Maybe we have to play ten consecutive games without abandoning with the same players... or something like that...
Maybe we have to play ten consecutive games without abandoning with the same players... or something like that...
Can say nope to that as well since I went for 20 straight games of customs.
No one as of right now who doesn't have the helmet will unlock it. 343 have pretty much said so here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/cetacean-celebration

It clearly states: The team is working on formalizing the requirements and process for the Timmy Helmet and I'll follow up with some firm details when I have them.

EDIT: What I get from that statement is there was a set requirement needed for the initial roll out those players got the pack. Those requirements have changed and at this point 343 haven't set new ones, so the helmet is at this point unobtainable. That being said, because we are unclear about what is needed to unlock it and it being unobtainable, some of us might already have it waiting for us.

LOLOLOL. Just kidding, 343 have seen the hype for it and pulled it. Coming to a $10 soon.
No one as of right now who doesn't have the helmet will unlock it. 343 have pretty much said so here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/cetacean-celebration

It clearly states: The team is working on formalizing the requirements and process for the Timmy Helmet and I'll follow up with some firm details when I have them.
Than why give it to people and say we are close to unlocking it for to be a qick? Seriously though we can earn it if we couldn't why give others it and screw people out of it and putting on a facade?
Compiled some hard data from a low level by checking their service record:

Custom Games
Total: 287
-Slayer: 123
-Infection: 115
-Territory: 17
-Strongholds: 15
-CTF: 8
-Breakout: 5
-Grifball: 3
-Assault: 1
*Every forge template was played on ex. Glacier, Basin, Depths, etc (but not torque, truth, regret, etc) *Personally, I barely remember map names, so bear with me lol

Fun Facts:
- Multiple Gametypes, maps, and forge variants repeated (Jail, Don't Breath, Fiesta, UG wipeout)
-Never ranked in Arena
-Has little to none progress in Campaign
-Has very little achievements
-Rank 17
-Very little commendations
-23 of 25 WZ games have been in Firefight
-Never spectated a game
-Has very little medals

Conclusion:
Getting the helmet has to come through custom games only. Definitely seems obvious, but I feel it's important to prove. Knowing for sure that it is linked only to custom games helps refine our search. I for one believed it could be tied to other parts of the game, but it's good to have proof that states otherwise.

287 custom games is a lot and I was only able to count this through Waypoint. I'm curious if Waypoint records data from both Private CG or Public CG (via CG browser). If it only tracks Public CG then maybe that could be something to work on.

I believe this could be a tiered system like Achilles. Hence why players well over 300+ CG don't have the helmet and a level 17 with 287 games does. I would encourage everyone to be on the lookout for low levels with the helmet because our answers lie in their brief encounter with this game.
I got the Timmy Helmet and I never played Halo Forge... so it has nothing to do with that.
Matic wrote:

Custom GamesTotal: 287
*Every forge template was played on ex. Glacier, Basin, Depths, etc (but not torque, truth, regret, etc) *Personally, I barely remember map names, so bear with me lol

Fun Facts:- Multiple Gametypes, maps, and forge variants repeated (Jail, Don't Breath, Fiesta, UG wipeout)
-Never ranked in Arena
-Rank 17
-Never spectated a game
-Has very little medals

Conclusion:Getting the helmet has to come through custom games only. Definitely seems obvious, but I feel it's important to prove. Knowing for sure that it is linked only to custom games helps refine our search. I for one believed it could be tied to other parts of the game, but it's good to have proof that states otherwise.

287 custom games is a lot and I was only able to count this through Waypoint. I'm curious if Waypoint records data from both Private CG or Public CG (via CG browser). If it only tracks Public CG then maybe that could be something to work on.

I believe this could be a tiered system like Achilles. Hence why players well over 300+ CG don't have the helmet and a level 17 with 287 games does. I would encourage everyone to be on the lookout for low levels with the helmet because our answers lie in their brief encounter with this game.
If it is that is a stupid decision. Why should lower level players get rewarded for barely any time spent in a game, where as I, someone who has put 30+ days in not get the helmet and feel punished.
Matic wrote:

Custom GamesTotal: 287

Fun Facts:- Multiple Gametypes, maps, and forge variants repeated (Jail, Don't Breath, Fiesta, UG wipeout)
-Never ranked in Arena
-Rank 17
-Never spectated a game
-Has very little medals

Conclusion:Getting the helmet has to come through custom games only. Definitely seems obvious, but I feel it's important to prove. Knowing for sure that it is linked only to custom games helps refine our search. I for one believed it could be tied to other parts of the game, but it's good to have proof that states otherwise.

If it is that is a stupid decision. Why should lower level players get rewarded for barely any time spent in a game, where as I, someone who has put 30+ days in not get the helmet and feel punished.
The player has quite a bit of time spent in the game. The player just hasn't spent it in Arena, WZ, or campaign, it's all been in CG; which is why homie looks like a newbie. I'd love to find the exact time they've played, but I can assure you they have played their fair share of CG to get the helmet. You probably have too, but like I said above it has to be a tiered system to unlock the helmet. What the different tiers are beats me.
Could I add a word of aged wisdom?
Why fret and worry about whether you have it or deserve it?
As my old roommate used to say; you gotta bust your guns to get it.
He also used to say them that's got shall get.
A wiser man than me.
But in short, why can't you just let it be something that, if you wake up with one day, it's a nice surprise?
Let your nuts (real or figurative) hang low and easy instead of getting them twisted. It's not a military service medal. It's a nice surprise to have, or something you'll be able to buy when they decide to cash in on your whining.
Yeah this is just getting dumb. I wouldn't be surprised to see by the end of this that someone had constructed a pentagram in forge and attempted to summon the helmet through a satanic ritual.
Yeah this is just getting dumb. I wouldn't be surprised to see by the end of this that someone had constructed a pentagram in forge and attempted to summon the helmet through a satanic ritual.
Nah already tried that, it didn't work, I also lost a lot of fluid in the process XD
Has anyone tried killing someone that already has the helmet with a Golf Club? It would make sense with the whole "Club Timmy" thing.
Hmm. I got to start playing more custom games so I can get to the helmet.
Play +72 hours in customs, thats it.
Cided wrote:
No, it's not.
RhysWX wrote:
Cided wrote:
No, it's not.
It looks like moa has joined us on trying to figure this out how was your day moa?
Havent gotten it yet bummer
What if 343 chose who to give it to? What if they chose a select few and a bunch of randoms to recieve the helmet to show it off and all of our attempts have been in vain?
I just want to ask why an ugly looking helmet is so popular, is it the little whale picture on the side or something? So confused.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 52
  4. 53
  5. 54
  6. 55
  7. 56
  8. ...
  9. 91